amuck-landowner

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
That's really stretching it...far. It looks just like the usual CC shuffle and launder operation.

Edit: TLDR: It's an inside job within WHT/LET and Jon will back to exploit the market to again.. take advantage get his money and go on vacation 'rehabilitation' and come back again and do it all over again under different aliases. In debt my ass.

Dillybob

In my opinion, no. Duke was volunteering at GVH and then Jon asked him to take the keys. He took the keys for a while, but it seems that tdale made him an offer that he couldn't refuse. Duke is a stand up guy.

Methinks no, at least from CC, since I believe his nodes are not solely with CC.
Yeah, I was just curious about him. I saw his video and he does seem legit. The question is though did tdale offer him money for those clients, which is what I'm assuming what happened?

Dillybob

That's really stretching it...far. It looks just like the usual CC shuffle and launder operation.

Yeah agreed. I was posting my hypothesis and conspiracy theories right before Tyler PM'd me then I was like awww I kind of went over-board :p. But not with tdale and CC/CVPS.

Although, this is basically what CC/CVPS does:

They setup Pawn Hosts to gather as much members as possible the cheapest way possible basically. Then play these games to accrue all the customers back to the original CVPS client pool secretly. (In a nutshell, right)

So it's basically one huge inside job on LET.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler

Yeah, I was just curious about him. I saw his video and he does seem legit. The question is though did tdale offer him money for those clients, which is what I'm assuming what happened?
That's my understanding, yep.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Tdale works for CVPS?

And guess who the fuck got Jon's clients...........................

... In the end, they're all going to go to CVPS.
If anything, Tdale would be a customer of HVH who is owned by CC.   So they in this theory flow would be going to Hudson Valley Host.

Now for Dillybob's benefit and new readers, @tdale worked directly for ColoCrossing also in the past.  He did so after working for CVPS. Dun dun dun!  Go back in that thread you posted and will probably find where he was chased out of CC.

CVPS is another side of the shop, I've always claimed that and CC+CVPS vehemently deny such  relationship for a multitude of reasons, none of which I believe still.

And Jesus Heaven forbid if WHT is involved in this in anyway shape or form.. (This Jon banning thing I imagine to gain publicity for GVH). Plus, how the gratis corporate tile was given out to him... it's all starting to make sense now.

WHT is clean.  Worst thing they are guilty of is not pruning Jonny from there sooner for ripping customers off and constant drama threads.

There was no Corporate gratis.  WHT won't say what happened.  But all the budding researchers out there should have noticed corporate status stripped from a bunch of accounts.  What?  All those researchers didn't notice, shame.  It happened earlier this week.

It wasn't gratis.  Nope... No promo code or anything.  Those were stolen STATUS applied wrongly to accounts.  Someone exploited a flaw in the billing / account system.

Dillybob

This explains why/how Jon really had no business/idea about what he was doing. The guy was a Pawn Host most likely paid by CVPS for a marketing play.. nothing more.

...to accrue customers ~

..and poor Duke is stuck in the middle of this shit haha. 

TheLinuxBug

@drmike Sure, you haven't been promoting them directly, but your recent laxity for GVH sure does seem strange, regardless of your motives. It is pretty simple, and really not garbage.  As soon as this crap happened with Xfuse you were there to tell everyone to give him a chance and you started being his mouth piece throughout the thread trying to answer questions which Duke should have been answering him self.  So if your not getting paid by CC or by someone to prop CC up, then you are the one being ripped off. Whether or not you are being paid you are for sure being used as a mouth piece for this group.  If you review this thread, you started doing the same for Tdale also.  Have him come back here and answer his own questions,  we don't need you making excuses for them or being their mouth piece, they do a good enough job them selves of sounding ignorant and making them selves look stupid. They don't need you to put the icing on top for them.  This just makes you look like your involved in some way, whether you are or are not, how would we ever really know?

Simply put, no company should be transferring assets to another without some type of legal agreement.  If there is one that exists, send me an NDA and a copy of it and I will be happy to change my tune, as I said in my first post in this thread. In no case have either of these 'companies' shown that there was any legal measure actually taken.  They simply have just said "here is what we manufactured last night and agreed to in a back room" just like the mob would.  Who needs a contract when nothing is really changing, its just another arm of the same syndicate.  Which was also my point here.  These guys keep coming here and acting like something changed for the better, when in reality its all the same old bullshit. Same company, same syndicate of people, same network, same products, same overall BULLSHIT.  Why don't you contact the attorney general your self, if you have all the resources? I see no reason for you not to be the one to take that action (unless you have some vested interest in the outcome, because that is what this looks like?). 

I am not out to get you DrMike, but you really should start considering how your involvement in this looks, because as I said, it seems quite shady at the very least.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Dillybob

@drmike Sure, you haven't been promoting them directly, but your recent laxity for GVH sure does seem strange, regardless of your motives. It is pretty simple, and really not garbage.  As soon as this crap happened with Xfuse you were there to tell everyone to give him a chance and you started being his mouth piece throughout the thread trying to answer questions which Duke should have been answering him self.  So if your not getting paid by CC or by someone to prop CC up, then you are the one being ripped off. Whether or not you are being paid you are for sure being used as a mouth piece for this group.  If you review this thread, you started doing the same for Tdale also.  Have him come back here and answer his own questions,  we don't need you making excuses for them or being their mouth piece, they do a good enough job them selves of sounding ignorant and making them selves look stupid. They don't need you to put the icing on top for them.  This just makes you look like your involved in some way, whether you are or are not, how would we ever really know?

Simply put, no company should be transferring assets to another without some type of legal agreement.  If there is one that exists, send me an NDA and a copy of it and I will be happy to change my tune, as I said in my first post in this thread. In no case have either of these 'companies' shown that there was any legal measure actually taken.  They simply have just said "here is what we manufactured last night and agreed to in a back room" just like the mob would.  Who needs a contract when nothing is really changing, its just another arm of the same syndicate.  Which was also my point here.  These guys keep coming here and acting like something changed for the better, when in reality its all the same old bullshit. Same company, same syndicate of people, same network, same products, same overall BULLSHIT.  Why don't you contact the attorney general your self, if you have all the resources? I see no reason for you not to be the one to take that action (unless you have some vested interest in the outcome, because that is what this looks like?). 

I am not out to get you DrMike, but you really should start considering how your involvement in this looks, because as I said, it seems quite shady at the very least.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

"Simply put, no company should be transferring assets to another without some type of legal agreement. "

This is just a marketing play they want you to believe. Bet you the actual data customer pool, etc is already transferred to CVPS/CC.

For example:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1122897/#Comment_1122897

He says:

'I'm 1% done, the boat will float'...

No one says that shit. He's a public relation pawn, spawned by CC/CVPS to make it seem like CVPS has nothing to do with it, but in reality like I said, they have the data already technically and it's probably already going to their pool as we speak.  

Dillybob

This topic tile is misleading.

It should be:

CVPS / ColoCrossing has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent

my 2 cents.

Cheers!
This is better :)  On point.

Let's start with this zinger  cause I have a purse full of them.    That WHT Corporate account no more, yeah I put that puck in that net.  Net effect?  Bunch of folks doing shady and cutting corners in bad way are on the out.  Pay up or be a normal non corporate over there.  Cuts down on noise in the room.  Everyone wins (tired of seeing driveby ad dumpers with 3-4 ads bombing - even if you are paying for such. ) MFers need to start earning ad rights, post, participate thresholds to get credits to post. But that won't happen, too much money the broken arse way it is.  Plus engineering some software isn't what anyone wants to do (lazy check collectors).

Jonny out of hosting?  Been trying to get this done for a long time.  Months, many months.  Why?  Cause the guy is fucked in the brain and customers don't deserve the bullshit.  Aside from running him over with a car or putting him in a river with some cement shoes, shit just takes time for him to continue the stupidity {even when told to knock it off by a long army list of folks} and for it to reach level where things are no more.  That thing was an earned WHT ban for shilling (fake review for another company).  Kudos to WHT mods for doing their jobs and getting whatever sorted out and taking action (FINALLY).  Not be harsh about it, but eh guy needs legit mental health help and he wouldn't get it lingering in hosting.  This stuff was amplifying whatever disorder he actually has.

As far as being mouthpiece for guys... if I know the info it probably goes up.   I like most folks have value on time and if thread is taking 12 hours to develop probably am not reading it and checked out.  So I'll post in situations like that.  I do it all the time.  I am not here as @tdale 's rep.  He needs to do his own answering and tap dancing.   I encourage guys to get answers.

Now it doesn't go from saying payoffs and scumbag inference about me to now saying 'oh you are getting ripped off'.  I get you feel something else under the surface.  I agree with such Q&A.  Ask questions and I usually give answers.    

I haven't taken anything real, unreal, of value of status anything from tdale, Duke, GVH, CC, etc.    GVH I spanked many times for shit behavior.   More than probably anyone else by a big distance.

As far as Attorney General and all that love,  I have this stuff called work to do.  I already donate too much time and energy to this industry providing the materials, entertainment and getting the bums the hell out of it.  Me do more? nah, how about other folks do something.

That said @TheLinuxBug  I am not mad.  You are just being the mouthpiece for others who have said sentiments and some of it is fair to have and ask.   Are they paying you well :) ?  Kidding.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
5. just starting to seem massively illegal, moving assets among different people without any actual contract or money changing hands.  What will it be tomorrow, they transfer another subsection to a 3rd owner "to help the customers", I mean come on?
Dr Mike said:

1. Legal transactions or paperwork - Don't know how everyone deals with their hosting, but doesn't seem to be an industry with heavy duty contracts.   The entirety of the industry lacks standards, weights, measures, it's the Wild West.  Saying their should be legal paperwork and somehow that makes a deal legal or legit is limited view.  Is it smart and normal in traditional businesses, absolutely.

The contracts and demands for such are about as bad as the claims of press releases.  They are ummm often flawed. With that @tdale said he and Duke entered a contract and it is signed.  He can confirm or deny that.  I just asked earlier. So pure hearsay.
The life long fuckups in the three companies involved in these asset shifting games are not representative of the entire webhosting industry, and neither is the average "business" operating from its parent's basement which rents a cheap server and posts a few ad on LEB/LET before calling it a day representative of the larger industry as a whole.  Webhosting is a multi-billion dollar industry with many publicly traded players and it has become a mainstream, traditional business over the years, and the industry in  general now observes the same practices when selling assets that the rest of the business world does and that includes signing contracts and having a verifiable paper trail.  This isn't the 90's anymore when the hosting industry was in its infancy.

In the business world signed contracts are the norm, and any "CEO" who does asset sales that entail selling off assets, especially  selling off the major operations of a company, without having a contract or paper trail is a complete idiot and as I posted earlier in this thread shouldn't be attempting to run a business. Good luck to any of these three companies if they don't have a paper trail for the asset moves and the IRS or state tax men do an audit, and good luck if one of the parties decides they want the assets back and files suit saying company x stole the assets and company x doesn't have any paperwork to backup its claims that it legally acquired them...and there are a million other scenarios where the lack of a signed contract during these asset disposals/sales/giveaways could become a death sentence for the company.

As far as "pure hearsay" goes: the principals of the 3 companies involved in this fiasco do not have a good track record of honesty (quite the opposite) and nothing that comes out of their mouths should be believed until actual proof is shown.

There was no Corporate gratis.  WHT won't say what happened.  But all the budding researchers out there should have noticed corporate status stripped from a bunch of accounts.  What?  All those researchers didn't notice, shame.  It happened earlier this week.

It wasn't gratis.  Nope... No promo code or anything.  Those were stolen STATUS applied wrongly to accounts.  Someone exploited a flaw in the billing / account system.
XFuse Solutions was one of those who lost their WHT corporate status this week which doesn't surprise me at all based on what I've seen from that company over the past few months during this whole "acquisition" clown show

Dillybob

XFuse Solutions was one of those who lost their corporate logo this week which doesn't surprise me at all based on what I've seen from that company over the past few months during this whole "acquisition" clown show
Maybe if they would fix their you know...

801e299c000ac3594ae5dfc32a7c7e6e.png

Missing image, they wouldn't of lost their title...  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

That shit has been missing on their page for like over a month now. Jesus Christ, do they not check their own website lol

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Maybe if they would fix their you know...

801e299c000ac3594ae5dfc32a7c7e6e.png

Missing image, they wouldn't of lost their title...  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

That shit has been missing on their page for like over a month now. Jesus Christ, do they not check their own website lol
But does the Live Help work?

clarity

^, I also highly doubt that GVH has thousands of containers/customers. If that is true then I guess humanity has made a giant leap into the future of "Idiocracy"
The sad thing that this is the future of the world that we live in. If you have not seen it, you should. Afterwards, please go have children.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Everybody at the 3 companies involved should go and get a f***ing job because everyone involved has demonstrated repeatedly that a. they're not cut out to be business owners and b. their lack of knowledge about the right way to run a business means the odds of them ever making enough money from their "companies" to support themselves and their families is less than the chance of the taxman believing my claim that I'm trans-species and I shouldn't have to pay taxes since I've always self-identified as a Rottweiler .

TL;DR +1 to Lance J. for seeing the light and deciding to devote his time to activities (working at FedEx Office and going to college) that do not involved running a business.  We need HostNun to lead us in a prayer to pray that the others involved see the light and go get real jobs.

edit, from LET:

Reminds me of fabozo, buy a broken piece of crap low end provider for the customer mailing list  and then SPAM the hell out of everyone on the list with "Buffalo" dedicated server offers...Chris, is that you?
Hi DomainBob, just for your information, I had a full time job while running XFuse Solutions prior to my accident. I want to work, but my leg does not allow me to. I've never spammed people. The issues that happened were explained. Get over it. I've also never been part of any of the leaks nor has any happened while I had the GVH clients. Not a legitimate leak or spam or anything from me.

So, TacVPS went out of business. Then XFuse purchased 'the brand' and 'relaunched' it as a subsidiary.

Then XFuse acquired GVH v1(?), and put it under the TacVPS brand.

Then Hostress acquired GVH v2.

Then Hostress acquired the TacVPS brand, presumably including the GVH v1 customers(?), from XFuse.

What the hell is going on? This smells worse than a fish market.
Your information is sorta messed up.

Firstly, TacVPS was owned by Brian Oliver, never sold to anyone and he was my business partner in the beginning. I have had the domain since 2012 when it was transferred from Brian's registrar to the company owned one. 

Secondly, when I picked up the GVH clients, I wanted to put them under XFuse, it didn't pan out. There was too many issues resulting in my dev environment so I did not do it. I instead pushed it to a lingering domain name, TacVPS. I picked them up so they didn't get dumped like a bad habit. We all know that happens and I didn't want it to happen to them. I've also said this many times. When Jonny said he was killing GVH, I said I wanted the domain name. I never wanted the customers or website or any of that, just the domain name. I then spoke to Thomas Dale about it and he would take them. From there, that deal was done. 

Lastly, unfortunately, I was fed up with dealing with crap everyday from people who were supposed to be helping me. I made a lot of progress from where the GVH clients were prior to me taking over. Example, severely degraded servers were fixed or replaced, abusers were removed (which is some reason for some of the hate, some of them were LET and vpsB members), spammers were removed as well and the entire structure cleaned up over time. The debt, the debt, the debt. What more can I say? The debt was higher than I expected when I pulled this stuff in. I went from $12k in debt to CC because of Jonny's crap, to around $7k after making a ton of payments to HVH. Sadly, after they got Jonny and Lance to agree to paying around $5k back, they wouldn't remove the debt from the account, which would have left me with around $3k or so to pay back. I put every dollar I got back into HVH, licenses and so forth to make this work for the customers. I've dealt with all the stress, bills and talking from forum members who fail to remember me before this issue happened. People say I was a scammer the entire time and they obviously don't know me and only use this situation to jump to a conclusion that just shows some peoples short minds. I've NEVER scammed anyone. I've tried to help as many people as possible. That's what I do and that's how I am. Plain and simple. I came to an agreement with Thomas to take the clients after he consulted with Biloh and Ernie about it. Not really sure of his deal with CC, but that's not my business. Once I finish doing things I have to do, XFuse Solutions, LLC will have NO GVH/TacVPS/Hostress or whatever data anywhere on any property owned or used by me or any of my staff, past or present. I will not use the customer data unless the customer specifically asks me to move them over. That is all. There is nothing shady. Me and Thomas have a signed agreement regarding this transfer, but people insist otherwise, that's your prerogative if you want to think that way. I've been as open and honest with you guys as possible.

In my opinion, no. Duke was volunteering at GVH and then Jon asked him to take the keys. He took the keys for a while, but it seems that tdale made him an offer that he couldn't refuse. Duke is a stand up guy.

Methinks no, at least from CC, since I believe his nodes are not solely with CC.
I helped Jonny when he was getting destroyed and having a lot of issues. Jonny was going to dump the customers to another company that would have removed them from ColoCrossing and tell ColoCrossing to f off in not so many words. I was actually in Dallas, TX touring the Incero datacenter at that time when Jonny told me that. Knowing some things about this other company, I thought it would be better to take them because I knew the structure of the servers and everything else. I made it a rush decision, but at the time, in my defense (lol) I was under narcotics prescribed by my doctor for the pain I was/am in all the time. I've neglected my health and recovery trying to fix this stuff for the customers. Putting it plainly, everything good that has happened with any of the former GVH customers servers since around December of 2014 was my doing. Had some help from others but mostly me. 

@Tyler, I currently have no VPS nodes with ColoCrossing. XFuse never was a ColoCrossing user except from the beginning when we were being cheap. I don't mind ColoCrossing and after using their network for the past months, I enjoyed it. The IP issues are being resolved in regards to the spamhaus listings. My only quirk is the "Your server was spamming so it was nullrouted" auto-nullroutes. I'm almost certain if someone sends a bunch of packets to port 25 on a server in CC, it would probably be nullrouted. Or if you send pings somehow from port 25, it would nullroute. I can't confirm this because I don't want to do it and never have. Overall, ColoCrossing has come a long way from my first experience. It wasn't great then.

@Dillybob, you crack me up with your other posts. You know, throughout this entire ordeal, there are people who see's through the BS from these forums and don't think I am "The Hosting version of Satan". Truth is, I'm the furthest from that. I've seen hosts with issues and helped them. My previous business partner, Brian, and I helped another company when they were hit with that nasty whmcs and solusvm exploit. I've helped a few more fix some servers and other things. What I'm trying to say, I am legitimate. I don't lie about things. I do play things close to the chest though at times. I appreciate you not bashing me though. Thanks.

-----------------------------

Alright, those are the replies I felt were needed. I know a lot of you guys on here think I have no knowledge of how to run a business, I appreciate that. There are a few issues with that however. I've been store manager, assistant manager, supervisor and shift leaders for large companies such as Pep Boys Auto, Giles Nissan, Arvixe, LLC and my last job before my accident I was a Assistant Manager with Cycle Gear. I have learned a lot about what it takes to run a business from the entry level stuff to the higher up. At Cycle Gear I was in line to become Store Manager when my Store Manager moved up to District Manager. Why is that? Because I bust my ass to learn and do things the right way. My wreck killed that path and I lost a lot. I'll put it to you like this. I screwed up. That's the just of it. Before the accident and the GVH stuff, I would pull in a few customers a day and everyone was happy for the most part. I don't think you can find a legitimate complaint that I did not resolve in a satisfactory manner for any customer. I've never said a bad word about a customer on a forum. I've said it about trolls and people who tried to exploit my accident and the donation stuff to their advantage of smearing my name and making people think I was a bad person. 

We've succeeded in one thing though. Jonny isn't here anymore. I'll speak to his parents about him in the coming days as I had to threaten him to call his father today for acting stupid in a chat. I've been very open in this response and if you don't believe me, I am sorry that you feel that way. I've never lied to any of you about anything. I may have withheld information at times to keep it civil, because you know how some of you can get with the drama threads. 

With all of that said, I believe that the previous GVH/TacVPS customers will be in good hands for the most part. I do have my issues with some things being told to some customers right now because I feel that they are unfair due to some of the recent issues with the Buffalo migration by CC, but that is what it is. I believe Thomas has the full backing of ColoCrossing and HVH at this point and he's actually further along with them than I would have ever been I guess. Don't think for one moment that this doesn't affect me personally, as it certainly does. I kept telling myself that I could do this and it wouldn't kill me. Unfortunately, it took me a while to realize that it would happen soon. Getting back to my health issues from the wreck, my leg got a little better but without the proper PT and correct mobility (partially due to lack of funds coming in from both places and having to funnel everything to HVH and license providers to fix this crap) I've now been scheduled for a prescheduled for a knee replacement surgery due to arthritis setting in very quickly. Most of you don't care, but for those that do, I appreciate it.  

To be quite honest, I've respected this community far more even though some of the bigger names here have took their shots at me but I don't hold any grudges. You guys rock overall. 

Thank you for reading this and understanding what I mean by it. I know speculation will continue and I cannot stop that. However, to any future person who wants to give my services a try, XFuse Solutions, LLC will never be sold or given away. That's a promise and if it ever happens, you can sue me for breach of a verbal/written contract, whatever in the heck you want to call it. LOL. 

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Walls and walls of text that amounts to nothing. Sorry guys but spending more than 30 seconds on these clowns is too much time wasted. Greed and drama are all these kids know and nothing said online will ever change that.

Please take the time you would spend here and do something productive that can benefit you or somebody else. These kids have already drained enough time, money, and energy from the community.

Thank you.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Walls and walls of text that amounts to nothing. Sorry guys but spending more than 30 seconds on these clowns is too much time wasted. Greed and drama are all these kids know and nothing said online will ever change that.

Please take the time you would spend here and do something productive that can benefit you or somebody else. These kids have already drained enough time, money, and energy from the community.

Thank you.
Good point, so  I'll just give a quick TL;DR of the  important points of the Hostress acquisition of GVH's remains so everyone can focus their energies elsewhere: 

1. UGVPS, DigTheMine, Hostress v1 (the one that deadpooled without notice to customers last fall)...a trio of failures and screwed customers left in their wake by tdale during the past 2 years

2.  Duke said "I came to an agreement with Thomas to take the clients after he consulted with Biloh and Ernie about it." and then Duke said  "I believe Thomas has the full backing of ColoCrossing and HVH at this point and he's actually further along with them than I would have ever been I guess"

Dillybob

Well, I honestly think Duke is sincere, and just got in the middle of it or he is a pawn spawned by CVPS for a public relation compassion move. So was Jon, and so was others.

All in all, 

'It looks just like the usual CC shuffle and launder operation.'

Says it the best. It's just another move by CVPS to accrue more customers whether duke is involved or not, the fact remains I can totally understand now what KuJoe meant by saying LET is a far bigger sham than WHT. It's just sad.... very sad.

I would make a Worst of the Web-Hosting Industry video but I do like LET and their community even though half of them are pricks and live in 3rd world countries.. they are still some very smart people leftover there. GIANT_CRAB for example.

Plus, the video would be about CVPS/CC not LET anyways. I'm just scared I'd miss a lot of facts since I just found about this. Someone else needs to do it..

amuck-landowner