amuck-landowner

I'm not sure about this, but I think LET got hack again

Marc M.

Phoenix VPS
Verified Provider
Exactly what I've said... Vanilla ignores the CF Real IP header and reports your own server IP when someone logs in (lol). There's a module for it but it's for Vanilla 2.1a.... which isn't out yet.

Oh look... my IP...

vanarp

All I can say is try it yourself, set it up with CloudFlare and report back the results. It's very easy to setup, I doubt it will take you more than 15 minutes to do so (CloudFlare setup included).
Sorry, I meant it sarcastically against Vanilla guys :)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Vanilla has issues.

Official hack count - 5 or 6.

Will be interesting to see what happens over there.   Liam has a deserved bunch of bad days ahead.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
LOL. LowEndTalk IS back up. Just have to use a VPN, Proxy or TOR to view it. I guess I'm banned then. Let's go say hi.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So did the daycare folks ban tons of users?

Figured they would.

It's fine. All they care about is luring buyers from the third world who can't comprehend the situation or just can't afford anything at real cost.  Specials = fine >> everyday Walmart style loss leaders for CC ala CVPS.

blergh

Verified Provider
LOL. LowEndTalk IS back up. Just have to use a VPN, Proxy or TOR to view it. I guess I'm banned then. Let's go say hi.
I am not sure about what is going on, but according to some sources it's due to cached records being served from the nameservers you use. What's speaking against this is the fact that both my normal box & my kitchen box are using the same nameservers, but my desktop is gets 403'd while my kitchen box is let through. The only difference is the IP-adresses.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Are these new bans?  What did Clarke do to get banned?

CVPS_Chris, that's silly.   As soon as he is banned Adam/Kevin starts posting or Luc or one of his other accounts.
I'm sure he was just banned to give the impression that they're 'doing something'. Honestly though, I feel like a lot of the heat that came towards LET was a direct result of C.Fabozzi's activity on the forum anyhow. Maybe they realized their investment is better suited without their buddy mucking things up.

amuck-landowner