amuck-landowner

Introduction thread

Sefket

Hi guys,

I'm new to this website.

I'm a Customer Service Representative from Arvixe as you see in my signature. I wanted to say hi and I'll be posting on here. Very nice website also :) .

Thank you,

Sefket

kunnu

Verified Provider
Hello,

I am kunnu, I work in Dewlance and Autoboot is invented by me.

I like browsing forum and posting/reading tech related threads. ;)

Thanks,

Kunnu

CraigA

Verified Provider
Hello Everyone!

My name is CraigA and I'm the co-owner of USAccess.ca

I'm here to join this great community and becoming an active and contributing user :)

Cheers!

CraigA

www.usaccess.ca

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Hello Everyone!

My name is CraigA and I'm the co-owner of USAccess.ca

I'm here to join this great community and becoming an active and contributing user :)

Cheers!

CraigA

www.usaccess.ca
Welcome to the forums man, happy to have you here. How'd you find out about vpsBoard, if you don't mind me asking?

CraigA

Verified Provider
SkylarM from Crissic Solutions actually introduced me to this place.  I've been on WHT for over 10 years and a couple other sites more recently.

chicagoalooed

Howdy Folks!

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself here on the forum! I will probably troll just as bad as everyone here did at LET. I'm curious how much content or posts of mine will be disabled/deleted. Anyways, This is going to tons of fun if i get to stay!

Thanks,

chicagoalooed

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Howdy Folks!

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself here on the forum! I will probably troll just as bad as everyone here did at LET. I'm curious how much content or posts of mine will be disabled/deleted. Anyways, This is going to tons of fun if i get to stay!

Thanks,

chicagoalooed
lol

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
Howdy Folks!

Thanks,

chicagoalooed
LOL  3owykd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Howdy Folks!

Thanks,

chicagoalooed
Welcome to vpsBoard.

Tyler.S

Verified Provider
Hey guys & gals!

Let's start this as if it were an AA Meeting shall we? (not that I have ever been, not that going is a bad thing...umm)

My name is Tyler and I am a VPS-holic. Been in the web industry for over 12 years now (damn, I am old). Started when I was 15 with my first cPanel Reseller account and designed my first site (ya, it looked like crap and had zero customers). I started in this business because I am a huge nerd when it comes to technology and pretty much anything electric. I have since moved up in my days, learned lessons the hard way and some the easy way.

I now own a successful Shared and VPS company and we are still not on the map as some might be, but we are working towards it. (more details to come in my SPAMATURE, which I will add once I am done sticking my nose into every thread). I am not a troll, but I would like to be (if that is the cool thing nowadays?).

I am old and slow (ya 27 is ancient now eh?) but I know my way around the majority of hosting issues, and what I do not know I GOOGLE! HAH, yes...I know how to google. Anyways, hoping to sit back and relax and help where I can. VPSBoard seems like a great place for us old timers to chill and remember the good old days of $50 for 100MB shared accounts.

Umm...guess that is it for now...oh ya, I am from Canada eh! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Hey guys & gals!

Let's start this as if it were an AA Meeting shall we? (not that I have ever been, not that going is a bad thing...umm)

My name is Tyler and I am a VPS-holic. Been in the web industry for over 12 years now (damn, I am old). Started when I was 15 with my first cPanel Reseller account and designed my first site (ya, it looked like crap and had zero customers). I started in this business because I am a huge nerd when it comes to technology and pretty much anything electric. I have since moved up in my days, learned lessons the hard way and some the easy way.

I now own a successful Shared and VPS company and we are still not on the map as some might be, but we are working towards it. (more details to come in my SPAMATURE, which I will add once I am done sticking my nose into every thread). I am not a troll, but I would like to be (if that is the cool thing nowadays?).

I am old and slow (ya 27 is ancient now eh?) but I know my way around the majority of hosting issues, and what I do not know I GOOGLE! HAH, yes...I know how to google. Anyways, hoping to sit back and relax and help where I can. VPSBoard seems like a great place for us old timers to chill and remember the good old days of $50 for 100MB shared accounts.

Umm...guess that is it for now...oh ya, I am from Canada eh! lol
Welcome to vpsBoard man! We've got a handful of you 'old timers' and I'm sure some will scoff at the thought of you considering 27 'old'. I'm just a couple years behind you at 25. ;)

Tyler.S

Verified Provider
Welcome to vpsBoard man! We've got a handful of you 'old timers' and I'm sure some will scoff at the thought of you considering 27 'old'. I'm just a couple years behind you at 25. ;)
Damn...enjoy it while you can...lol

ErrantWeb-Nick

Hello Guys,

Just joined on behalf ErrantWeb to help represent the company and to participate in the community. Hope to get to know and help you guys out

fahad

Thank You for this Great Forum Access !
:)
 ​
----------------------------------------------------
 ​
I am Fahad Ahammed. Living in Dhaka,Bangladesh. I have attraction to play around codes,server(vps). I mainly like apache2 and lighttpd. I think i will get help from you guys . And also i have small(very) hosting business. And i am looking forward to get vps reseller type thingies. :)

Thank You all.
:)

amuck-landowner