amuck-landowner

Introduction thread

Kakashi

Verified Provider
Junaid here from Corgi Tech. I am 30 , born and bred here in the UK. I have a 9 month old Son now called Zak. If you don't have kids enjoy your free time whilst you can.

Erawan

Junaid here from Corgi Tech. I am 30 , born and bred here in the UK. I have a 9 month old Son now called Zak. If you don't have kids enjoy your free time whilst you can.
Lol... Although that's true, our kid can cure us when we tired. If we see them laugh, our energy just revived, they will make us happy again.

I'm having a 15 months daughter, it's really spent my time to play with her, but I enjoy it, and make me happy.

lifetalk

Verified Provider
Hey everyone. Lifetalk here. I've been around the web hosting community in general for quite some time now and only recently found out about vpsBoard. I don't have a signature and I guess I'll hold off on shamelessly 'plugging' about my venture in an introduction post :)

That being said and done, I look forward to a great time here :)

Kadar

Verified Provider
Kadar here, I own a newer host called ServerAlley, I have been dealing with webhosting and server administration for a few years now, I enjoy most everything to do with computers and technology and am always looking to learn something new or try a new venture.

bigrobsweb

Hi Everyone,

My names Rob I am 25 from the UK and pretty new to the hosting industry. I hope I will fit into your community and hope to be a very active member.

Cya around,

Rob

Dedispec

Hey everyone, I'm David Byrne of Dedispec, LLC.! We're a U.S. based hosting provider.

I recently came across this community and thought I'd join, nice to find more active communities. Always enjoy participating in industry discussions or lending some advice. :)

Hope to meet some friendly people here, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

TSS - Conor

Verified Provider
Hello Guys,

I'm Conor. I live in the United Kingdom and I am the co-founder and VP of technical operations @ The SkySpace.

I enjoy programming, physics, chemistry, martial arts and above all... relaxing ;)

Cheers!

jebat_ks

Hey!

I'm not exactly new to the community, just decided to join now.

I have some smallish fleet of hosting product, but nothing befitting here so far.

I join to add plot to the drama  :p

fahad

Hey!

I'm not exactly new to the community, just decided to join now.

I have some smallish fleet of hosting product, but nothing befitting here so far.

I join to add plot to the drama  :p
Wellcome Jebat. We  love to see changes on the Drama plot.. :)

zshen

I'm Matt. I found my way over here a while back from LET. Been lurking for a while and finally decided to join.

Professionally, I work for an ISP in the mid-west on the networking side of the house. I have been collecting dedicated and VPS' for a while now just for personal use and testing.

SrsX

Banned
I guess I should probably introduce myself.

My name is James, I'm a security researcher; I am also a programmer. I like to critize things that need to be critized. I enjoy my job.

I'm fluent in English, German, French. I joined this community because of my love for servers.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
I'm k0nsl (or Kuensl), somewhat versatile, I live usually somewhere in Scandinavia, or thereabouts. I'm a big fan of networking, administration and will poke around in a server like a kid in a candy store. Big tyme  :lol:

I love to travel, for example: I have been to Bulgaria more times than I have visited my own capital.

Microsoft is something of the past for me, I only use *nix for everyday tasks. I used to be a gamer. What's more? I like dogs also :)
Et cetera.

AuroraZero

Hello my name is _insert_name_here_  and I am a VPS/Computer/Web addict. I live in Michigan with my wife and three kids (a dog and two cats). I do not work outside the home anymore unless you count homesteading. I was injured awhile back and can no longer perform my duties to the satisfaction of my superiors. At least that is what they tols me when they discharged me.

I love fishing and hunting, anything to do with the web and hosting, and mainly just hanging with my little family. I do get sick a lot lately so if I disappear for a bit do not fret "I'll be back"

Hope I can contribute some here but I normally do not fit anywhere. Thus I am alone a lot. I know a lot of you from the other forum and some of you may "of" me from there.

Well guess that is about all. Hope you all have a good day/night. :popcorn:

AZ

amuck-landowner