amuck-landowner

Introduction thread

YourLastHost

Verified Provider
Hello guys! We're here on vpsBoard. A little about us -- we're a recently launched company that is aiming to change the mid-level and low-level hosting market by bringing enterprise solutions (like custom scripts) to consumers across the globe.

tkhassan

Hello fellow members,

My name is Hassan & i am a new member of this informative community i hope all members are having good time here.

Last edited by a moderator:

danperteet

Hello from Atlanta Ga!

My name is Daniel, Currently of the SpeedMax family of companies, formerly employed by TortoiseLabs(If anyone remembers them).

Nice to meet you all!

StartVM-Chase

Howdy VPSBoard,

My name is Chase Morgan (JP Morgan Chase... eh I wish). I'm a student residing in the Silicon Valley of California. 3 years experience with PHP & MySQL, 2 years experience Linux Administration (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu), 2 years in the web hosting biz. In my free time I like Golf, Flying, Music, and Cars.

Cheers to many more posts! :)

meganadz

Hi everyone i am new here.Thanks admin for allowing me to join this forum.I am offering some internet services seo tools.Why i am here.I just wanna shared my ideas related in this forum.

K4Y5

Hey everyone,

Just read about VPSBoard coming back to life over at LET.
Figured it was high time that I posted here, considering the embarrassingly long period of time that I have spent lurking around these parts.

Well, that's about it. See you around!

Rocketrix

Greetings y'all,
Maher down here, currently the Chief Technical Officer at Rocketrix.
Glad to be here and may the odds be ever in your favor.

MrPsycho

Hello all.

Just like @K4Y5 I'm coming from LET. There were few threads about you, but I never registered here. I think that's time to change that! ;)

Reactions: Lee

arussell

Hi all,

I'm Aaron, Managing Director & CTO over at File Sanctuary.

Long time lurker, but this new lease of life for vpsBoard has given me the nudge I needed to get more actively involved. :) I'm also now in the IRC channel as aaronr.

WasNotWSS

I've heard that this is the place for the cool kids to hangout, and I one can be down with the hipsters by finding out about it years after it was cool.

Far be it from me from not following fashion! If you recognize my avatar, you probably know me. If not, you might eventually!

amuck-landowner