amuck-landowner

Introduction thread

HH-Josh

Hi everyone. I'm also new to the forum. Hope I get to know some of you and I look forward to be apart of the community :).

JohnnyLee

Hi,

I'm JohnnyLee. I've signed up in order to use the offers board to get rid of a colocated server. I guess I need to make a few posts before I'm allowed to do that.

Nice to be here!

jl

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Welcome new members! Happy to have you here.

Hi,

I'm JohnnyLee. I've signed up in order to use the offers board to get rid of a colocated server. I guess I need to make a few posts before I'm allowed to do that.

Nice to be here!

jl
Yes, that is correct. Participation is required before solicitation. ;)

HH-Josh

Welcome new members! Happy to have you here.

Yes, that is correct. Participation is required before solicitation. ;)
Thank you for the welcome. Been a few interesting threads already, will be sticking around.

- Josh :)

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenHostBox

Verified Provider
Hello! I'm John from GreenHostBox. I'm glad to be part of VPSBoard and I'll be chatting in the forum here and there. Hope I can meet some people  :)

Traven

... and a wild Traven appears in the wild. What are you going to do? a) Befriend him, b) destroy him, or c) chat with him?

I'm just a simple dood.... uhm... just ask if you want to know anything special. Lol

HostSailor

Verified Provider
Hi everyone, I'm Alexander Freeman from HostSailor, and I have just joined vpsboard today, hope I will be able to contribute to this community and also to learn a lot about the community and vps industry, thank you!

badpatrick

I'm Patrick. I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

vladivostok

Howdy Vpsboard!

This is Privet Vladivostok reporting ;) I'm basically learning linux and trying to setup my own vps. I use ramnode vps, so far so good. Looking forward here!

Regards

HBAndrei

Verified Provider
Hello everyone, my name is Andrei, I'm 29 and I live in Romania.

I've heard of this forum on another hosting forum and thought I'd try it out, exited to be here and be part of this community :D

Justin_G

Hello everyone! Hows your day/night so far?

I'm Justin and I'm here introducing myself since this is the Introduction Thread.

I can't wait to take part in the community and eventually post an offer!

I must say, I love the default group "Registered Lurker"

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner