amuck-landowner

Introduction thread

satstyler

forgot to introduce myself on registering ..apologies for that

Not in the hosting business myself but have a couple of VPS's for various projects and whatever takes my fancy and is flavour of the month ... i just like to tinker :)

Looking forward to being part of this forum ..

sz1hosting

Hello, everyone i am the admin of sz1Hosting Group, i am from UK England and now live in Indonesia Java, i teach English here and run a few web hosting business's and SEO projects.

irishwill2008

Hello everyone!

My name is William and i am the owner of ReimHosting!

I am massive on a forum called HF (Hackforums) and i am massive here in Ireland! Im expanding worldwide and i have a HQ here in Dublin and am purchasing a plot over in Austin TX. I am a developer in many cases, I use to design games for Microsoft Xbox and i still today create patches for mod menus etc for Xbox. I like fixing computer and xbox's as im a real technical guy. I am a fully qualified Computer and Network technician and i have a diploma in Web Designing. I come here to show you guys my Hosting Company incase you dont just yet know of it!

As i said, ReimHosting is expanding extremely quick so why not check us out?

Thank you very much for reading.

Kind regards,

ReimHosting.

P.s: William.

BlaZe

Hello vpsBoard !

I'm BlaZe from 2Sync.co

I'm very delighted to join vpsBoard. I'd be serving here to help people in technical problems as well as post my offers.

I'm a Web Designer too and learning PHP+MySQL.

hi ,everyone ,i am sales of letsidc.com from LETSWIN TECHNOLOGY.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:    LETSWIN TECHNOLOGY was established in 2005, which is a global IDC service provider, an excellent global IDC service provider in Great China Region, offering global dedicated server hosting, Web hosting, VPS, domain name registration and various solutions for our clients. LETSWIN is the best partner for the enterprise users from all over the world. LETSWIN has established a win-win partnership with many IDC in different countries or regions, such as the HK DYnet, HK New World Telecom, HK CPC, Taiwan ChungHwa Telecom, Taiwan Far EasTone, Taiwan Fixed Network, Taiwan Chief Telecom, Thailand CAT, Thailand TOT, Singapore Softlayer, Amsterdam Softlayer, Iceland IDC, Germany IDC, Russia HSK. LETSWIN is a ICP value-added telecom services provider certified by Ministry of the Industry and Information Technology of China State Council! LETSWIN adheres to the principle of "quality service, Integrity management, customer-oriented, continuous innovation". Additionally, our support provides customized and various solutions, efficiently and qualitatively! We are building top-world IDC brand, trust us and we will make it. :)  :)  :)  :) 

frixelsolutions

Hi, I am the owner of Frixel Solutions LLC. I am happy to be on this board since we provide services such as Cloud Servers and Dedicated Servers that may be of interest to members here, as well as this board seems like a great place to communicate with other providers.

Kayaba Akihiko

A bit late but meh,

Hey guys, my name is something I wouldn't like to disclose.

I'm 13, you can probably tell by the way I post around the forum, like @Aldryic C'boas if I'm not wrong pointed out (He said I have english as a second language or something along the lines of that).

Not really good at anything...

Joined the forum cause I get bored and lurk around forums so I figured if I was gonna go on the forum might as well have an account.

iClickAndHost

Verified Provider
Hello! 
Neat looking forum! 
We are are still a young provider but we have solid experience in the web hosting industry. 

We are registered in USA and UK so we can operate financially and be held responsible. 

We partner with 4 data centers around the globe - only top notch facilities so we can guarantee high availability.

Looking forward to contribute, help people and make contacts on the forum. 

SwitchBlade

Been checking the forum every now and then for a while now and decided to join today. I may even make an occasional post. :)

-SwitchBlade

SammiRose

Got a referenced of vpsboard.com from another website and landed here to be a part of this wonderful forum website.

Glad to be here! Hope i can contribute my best here...

Thanks,

Sammi Rose

tdale

Verified Provider
Hello,

My name is Tom I'm a former hosting company owner and I'm here to help out and talk to the community in my spare time.

Thank you,

Tom

Derpec

Hey Folks,

I am a server technician for porthosts, I'm here to help out with everyones needs and just have a good time chatting with new people.

See you around !

Imam86

Hi,
Greeting from Depok, West Java, Indonesia.
My name is Imam, 86 is my year of birth.

Mmm.. I love drinking tea. :D

amuck-landowner