amuck-landowner

ishaq and budgetnode

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsdguy

Then be it and I do myself a disservice.

I have provided them to the admins/mods here as requested based on the assumption that they are trustworthy and understanding that they need some way to verify that somebody doesn't just come up with freely invented shit.

That, however, can still be regarded as private. As for the rest I'll stick to rules and to civilization. I will certainly not give some ishaq the weight to drop and ignore my principles.

Lee

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
What you have sent to us is absolutely private, it will not be disclosed to anyone for any reason unless you request it.

Jonathan

Woohoo
Administrator
Verified Provider
I have provided them to the admins/mods here as requested based on the assumption that they are trustworthy and understanding that they need some way to verify that somebody doesn't just come up with freely invented shit.

The information provided to us for verification of services was not and will not be shared. Want to make sure that's clear.

Mine and @Lee's comments about sharing it were based on the context of this thread, not to imply we would ever use the logs provided.

bsdguy

@Jonathan, @Lee

Don't worry, that's exactly how I understand it and I do trust you.

I *know* myself that publishing the PMs would help my case. But that doesn't come free, that would require that I drop a principle, a "holy" rule.
I could even explain it away, based on ishaq yesterday publishing information gained in a private conversation.

But I'm not willing to do that. It would mean to give some ishaq enough weight to make me break my rules. Won't happen.

And I've come far with that attitude. The fact, for example, that all my other providers trust me and like me and some even went so far as to publicly speak well about me is certainly at least in part due to my attitude to stick to rules no matter what. That i.a. constitutes reliablity.

Jordan

Which book is this "holy" rule printed in? Does it say that sending PM's to VPSBoard Staff is a valid exception?

WasNotWSS

Well, I'm sorry if I am but I'm not trying to be. But there is one gaping hole in the story when he is preaching about this belief of his - he gave the PM's to someone else without permission from us.

Following the flow of this thread, you gave "Ishaq's OK" before BSDGuy claims to have sent it on to VPS admin. If we're going to split hairs on which happened when, we might as well move this over to LET.. provided it doesn't magically disappear.

E: JFC, autocorrect.

Jordan

Following the flow of this thread, you gave "Ishaq's OK" before BSDGuy claims to have sent it on to VPS management. If we're going to split hares on which happened when, we might as well move this over to LET.. provided it doesn't magically disappear.

No, the Ok was not given before he gave them to the moderators.

sandwich_theory

4 pages in and I'm beginning to wonder what the point of all of this is?

There's two sides to every story and now the OP is withholding information that could be damaging to his tirade.

Just ban the OP until he provides the details. He has no problem complaining all day on your board, but he does seem to have a problem giving you a clear picture of what's going on. Sounds suspect.

WasNotWSS

There's two sides to every story and now the OP is withholding information that could be damaging to his tirade.

Just ban the OP until he provides the details. He has no problem complaining all day on your board, but he does seem to have a problem giving you a clear picture of what's going on. Sounds suspect.

Congratulations on your brand new account with two posts, both in this thread!

As stated, evidently bsdguy sent his info to the VPSBoard Admin staff, but there may be a dickwar over time_t given when permission was given and data sent, but I've already ceased giving a shit.

bsdguy

Funny, how the budgetnode people keep lying.

ishaqs permission to publish the PM logically necessarily includes the permission to confidentially pass them to the team here. So, I *did* have permission.

As for the book, don't worry, it's not the kind of book you or ishaq read.

Btw: Your (and ishaqs) attempts to force your will or "rules" upon me are futile. You are in no position whatsoever to dictate anything to me. Get used to it.

Jordan

Funny, how the budgetnode people keep lying.

ishaqs permission to publish the PM logically necessarily includes the permission to confidentially pass them to the team here. So, I *did* have permission.

As for the book, don't worry, it's not the kind of book you or ishaq read.

Btw: Your (and ishaqs) attempts to force your will or "rules" upon me are futile. You are in no position whatsoever to dictate anything to me. Get used to it.

Ishaq's permission came AFTER you passed them on - as I've already stated.

bsdguy

Cute ;)

bsdguy

Ishaq's permission came AFTER you passed them on - as I've already stated.

Good Lord must you be desperate to lie so obviously. ishaq gave permission *before* I gave anything to the admins/mods here. Hint: Re-read your own posts ;)

Jordan

Good Lord must you be desperate to lie so obviously. ishaq gave permission *before* I gave anything to the admins/mods here. Hint: Re-read your own posts ;)

I stand corrected. Was mistaking it for the proof of service you provided earlier.

Reactions: Lee

zed

this would be such a non-issue if both the budgetnode guys hadn't waded in guns blazing.
probably sometimes you want to bite down on that pain and let us plebs think you're the bigger person(s).
something something showing your ass etc.

thanks for the dramatics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner