amuck-landowner

ishaq and budgetnode

Status
Not open for further replies.

maounique

culminating in your use of LET as a platform to declare that child molesters are victims.

And of course, you do have proof of that... Mods saw it and you know what happend. I mean, for those that managed to actually read.
As for your calls to censor me, go on, one hand washes the other, it was actually VPSboard that started making rules against me, you are only a copycat and a bad one at it, because you made up the whole story, I never said that. I said that as long as this problem is not addressed properly, there will be more victims, some which would have been spared otherwise, killed to hide the tracks, which I am sure you would have done too, since you are so brave and do leave the proof for everyone to judge who was right.
Nice change of the story though, now you try to say you banned me for OT stuff... on LET! You think everyone is a moron, except the pale skinned red-blooded christian fox which are smart and strong, right?
What about the part where you clearly went against the rules advocating and offering support to host illegal stuff, that was the thing that started the whole issue, when I tried to explain to you that breaking the law is never a solution, that is perfectly OK, same for name calling and slander, right, because an admin has the right to break the long written and accepted rules, while making up others to ban whoever is thought to be "unamerican" POST-factum... And you even hid the thread from "non-registered" people so I can't find the proof...
The fact that Ishaq and most of the others did not have the spine to stand up to you, makes you special... Well, it worked, what can I say, this time you won.
Congratulations.
Let's see if you can ban me here too.

Last edited:

jarland

The ocean is digital
Sigh...

None of it was lies, it's all documented and archived, and nothing I offered to host was illegal you're just a terrible armchair lawyer.

All I'm going to say on the matter. You know how to reach me privately if you desire to be dismissed further.

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
This thread was fine when it was focused on BudgetNode, but it's about to morph into a "rehash past LET grudges and drama" thread, so I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner