amuck-landowner

JuiceSSH Pro (Android SSH client) free until March 18

trewq

Verified Provider
I use the free version of JuiceSSH on a regular basis. Thanks for the link!

splitice

Just a little bit crazy...
Verified Provider
Thanks for this, been thinking about purchasing for a while. Neat that I can get a free licence.

Dylan

JuiceSSH is awesome.

Protip for people who skip the tutorial: tap once anywhere on the terminal screen for special keys (arrows, ctrl, etc.).

eva2000

Question for JuiceSSH users, when i push an existing ssh connection into background, how do I return to that background session without starting a new connection ?

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Question for JuiceSSH users, when i push an existing ssh connection into background, how do I return to that background session without starting a new connection ?
You can switch to any connection by using the activity bar of Android at the top of the screen.

Hxxx

Being offtopic, how is centminmod? Is it awesome? 

Last edited by a moderator:

tonyg

Thanks NickM for bringing this excellent app to my attention and for the free upgrade!

I had used ConnectBot in the past but stop using it due to poor usability mainly due to small screen size of an android phone and the lack of special keys.

JuiceSSH displays properly on the same android phone and has all the special key functions available.

GVH-Jon

Banned
Thanks NickM for bringing this excellent app to my attention and for the free upgrade!

I had used ConnectBot in the past but stop using it due to poor usability mainly due to small screen size of an android phone and the lack of special keys.

JuiceSSH displays properly on the same android phone and has all the special key functions available.
This is why you get a Galaxy phone.

amuck-landowner