amuck-landowner

LE* Pit

bfj

Is that like fight club? The first 3 rules of LET is not talk about anyone BUT ChicagoVPS or ColoCrossing customers...and if you do talk about them do not put up a bad review?

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Is that like fight club? The first 3 rules of LET is not talk about anyone BUT ChicagoVPS or ColoCrossing customers...and if you do talk about them do not put up a bad review?

:)
Exactly.

I was impressed by how fast they pulled it down. I was typing when it happened. Was neat to get the notification though.

Now, I wonder if we put it in our signatures. Keep mind guys, you can win a CatalystHost VPS for referring new members. There is a unique referral url in the sidebar for you on the index =]

Jack

Exactly.

I was impressed by how fast they pulled it down. I was typing when it happened. Was neat to get the notification though.

Now, I wonder if we put it in our signatures. Keep mind guys, you can win a CatalystHost VPS for referring new members. There is a unique referral url in the sidebar for you on the index =]
2UlQs.png

mnpeep

Verified Provider
And... Francisco is in the lead. LOL

mud

No one told me anything, I'm sure the other two moderators haven't been informed either.

Liam certainly knew what was going on.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Infinity knew nothing however, it smelt fishy and that smell was strong enough to know there were rotten fish.

The worst part, LIAM LIED. 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Mud, which admin/was your username over there?   Saying you didn't know CC owned the site?  Who was contacting you / instructing you?  Chief?

@SeriesN,  sure about Infinity?  Take it you know him/have talked with him?

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Mud, which admin/was your username over there?   Saying you didn't know CC owned the site?  Who was contacting you / instructing you?  Chief?

@SeriesN,  sure about Infinity?  Take it you know him/have talked with him?
Yes. We chat on a regular basis. Most of the chats are friendly non business related but yes, we chit chat a lot.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Thanks @SeriesN.   Sanity checking :)

Liam seems in the middle of this.   Anyone chat with him?

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I talk to Liam on skype every few days so I'll poke him for some info.

He's a good guy and a really hard worker so I hope people don't burn his toes too much.

Francisco

SeriesN

Verified Provider
I talk to Liam on skype every few days so I'll poke him for some info.

He's a good guy and a really hard worker so I hope people don't burn his toes too much.

Francisco
As a person, I like him alot. Honest, hardworking and cool person, but he did lie and that was a bad thing :(

mud

Ah, sorry. I'm vedran there, I forgot I used a different username to register here. I'm not an admin, I used to be a moderator on LET.

I don't think you understand how moderation on LET worked. No one instructed me, I've done my part of moderation using my own judgment, and except an occasional PM from Liam and Chief (the last one from Chief about 2 months ago, and last one from Liam about a month ago) there were no instructions.

I agree, Liam is a good guy and a hard worked, and even tho it's obvious he was affiliated with CC all this time it never showed in his actions.

Thanks for the welcome @marcm

amuck-landowner