amuck-landowner

LE* Pit

breton

@breton,   how long ago was your last known "Chief" contact?
March 14. He also changed his email (as you can see by his gravatar).
I'd say Liam didn't know everything, because in our discussion we talked about Chris and Chris was even banned for some time.

breton

Ah, sorry. I'm vedran there, I forgot I used a different username to register here. I'm not an admin, I used to be a moderator on LET.

I don't think you understand how moderation on LET worked. No one instructed me, I've done my part of moderation using my own judgment, and except an occasional PM from Liam and Chief (the last one from Chief about 2 months ago, and last one from Liam about a month ago) there were no instructions.

I agree, Liam is a good guy and a hard worked, and even tho it's obvious he was affiliated with CC all this time it never showed in his actions.

Thanks for the welcome @marcm
I can confirm everything here

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Did you two quit your posts or were you asked to step down?

Just curious why vedran said 'used to'

Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Humza had seen some of the IP matches but AFAIK he had no official knowledge about CC owning LEB/LET.
'mikehighend' is Chris. When I had access to the lowendbox.com setup I bet Joel that they matched. He looked it up and sure enough, he was cackling like mad.
He confronted Chris about it but Chris kept going on about how it's all a lie and that they don't know each other. After that 'mikehighend' started to connect from an entirely different IP.

Francisco

breton

Did you two quit your posts or were you asked to step down?

Just curious why vedran said 'used to'

Francisco
We haven't quited yet. I still have the buttons (and I still use them!), though I don't have an access to the nicks lookup.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Welcome to VPS board Mun. Hope you will find this place friendly and less shady :)

mnpeep

Verified Provider
http://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/Mun

Changed my password something I can never guess, yes I could rescue my password but im not that desperate.

And Hello new home :)
Relative picture:

iamdone.jpg

http://maxshosting.com/imagers/iamdone.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Pokes SeriesN how's my vps working: GREAT! :)

Glad to have you here. :)
No, Glad to have YOU here :).

On a shameless note, just got our kvm lineup ready, too bad LET bubble bursted before I had the chance of putting up ads :p

amuck-landowner