amuck-landowner

LowEndTalk.com Down

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Apparently LET took Vanilla's hosted infrastructure down, that's a bit crap to be honest.

What's more stupid?  That Colocrossing that hosts a gazillion websites doesn't host their own site or that Vanilla is such a piece of crap that any use breaks their outsourced "cloud" hosted solution?

Is Colocrossing actually paying real money for real service at Vanilla this time?

sleddog

Did anyone else notice that @jbiloh the owner of Colocrossing and perhaps co-owner of CVPS chimed in on the CVPS hack stating his disappointment in the folks at SolusVM?
Christ. I'd hang out here a lot more often if you weren't butting your horns in at every opportunity with this CC hate. I don't give a damn one way or another about CC, but you are obsessed. It isn't healthly. Take a break.

Sayonara

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I don't give a damn one way or another about CC, but you are obsessed
Hey again, you shall know them by their deeds.   Years of lying.

Have fun over at LET :)   Roll with the skids, summer hosts, etc.  

Can't please everyone.  

netnub

Yeah, watching Curtis G ddos the **** out of lowendtalk.com right now, thats the reason behind the downtime
Oh really, I'd like proof of that, as you're not even in communication with me. However Johnathan, I suggest you stop trying to blame things on me, or I can make it a living hell for you.

Dan

Wooohoo! I don't bother following the forum anymore, but it's down (for me atleast) yay!

Otakumatic

Not loading here (Bright House Networks/Time Warner Cable in Carmel, IN).

Then again TWC is possibly the crappiest ISP ever.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Is LET hosted at Vanilla or is it on CC servers? I haven't been following LEB stuff recently....
Liam mentioned that CC was going to be moving it back inhouse at some point but not sure if

that that had happened yet.

Francisco

amuck-landowner