amuck-landowner

Stallion 2 - pictures and daily updates :)

wdq

Quade
Congrats on the new panel.

I just experienced a pretty minor bug where if you request a password reset the email you receive has a link to the server's IP address. If you click the link it sends you to that server and says the reset key is invalid. When I copied the end of the URL onto the correct domain everything worked. 

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Congrats on the new panel.

I just experienced a pretty minor bug where if you request a password reset the email you receive has a link to the server's IP address. If you click the link it sends you to that server and says the reset key is invalid. When I copied the end of the URL onto the correct domain everything worked.
Thanks! I shouldn't have hardcoded that email :)

Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Thank you :)

Thank you everyone as well that has taken the time to submit bug reports.

Francisco

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
It is glorious I tell you, glorious. Going to give it a good spin repurposing a few of my VM. 

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Fixed the notification stuff. I reset everyone to 'all checked' which fixes the bugs.

Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
oooh nice Fran, just logged into the new Stallion CP  B)

lol
:D

We've fixed the RAM accounting on 2.6.32. We pushed an update to all nodes running .32 that has allocated users vswap.

Swap is now also charted on the overview page.

Still more things to clean up and likely a bug in console ACL's to fix :)

Thanks everyone for the continued support. This panel is turning out amazing and minus the few minor bugs has been going off w/o a hitch.

Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Anywhere I can find my current installed system info?
Not until you reinstall or mount an ISO.

The data stallion 1 had was horribly inaccurate since I had broken that ages ago >_>

I didn't even know I broke it till late last year and by then S2 was too close.

Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
It's my first time to login to my panel in a long time. Is this Stallion 2 already? It looks so beautiful! Man, wow!
Roll out was last week :) Adding some missing features that didn't make it to production, namely nullroute notifications.

Thanks!

Francisco

jcaleb

I try 2x and not working. What I did was reset password. Then I used the password sent to me to login. Then I changed it to a better password. But cant log using it. The sent password to me still works

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I try 2x and not working. What I did was reset password. Then I used the password sent to me to login. Then I changed it to a better password. But cant log using it. The sent password to me still works
Nice catch!

All fixed up. We had the user profile always locked during beta so people didn't put retarded things for the name so that never got tested :)

All fixed.

Francisco

amuck-landowner