amuck-landowner

The cesspit / chat thread.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Holy shit. Yesterday my sister had her first 'cage match', and she won in the second round. I just watched the video. Beat up this other girl after like 12 punches to the face and then damn near ripped her arm off.

I'm afraid of my sister now.

Marc M.

Phoenix VPS
Verified Provider
@MannDude - Couldn't this thread be called something like "The Venting Tube" or "Public Dump" or something more elegant like "The Steam Room"?

"Chief" called it "The Cest Pit" because it was meant as a dumping ground for things that everyone wanted to get off their chest. Given how much emphasis there is for this forum to be different from LET, I don't think that this should be copied in exactly the same way.

Holy shit. Yesterday my sister had her first 'cage match', and she won in the second round. I just watched the video. Beat up this other girl after like 12 punches to the face and then damn near ripped her arm off.

Look at the bright side, whenever someone tries to fight you all you have to do is call your sister up.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
You have to love some real NYC :).

Download speed from CacheFly: 11.2MB/s

Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 10.5MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 10.3MB/s

Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 6.53MB/s

Download speed from i3d.net, NL: 10.3MB/s

Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 9.94MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 4.78MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 10.2MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 10.3MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 11.1MB/s

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Today I began wondering if my youngest son has some evil plan against his older brother.

After doing no1 on the toilet he goes upstairs and into his brothers room, takes of his underwear and makes no2 on the floor.

All with an evil smile on his face.

/end random post

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Today I began wondering if my youngest son has some evil plan against his older brother.

After doing no1 on the toilet he goes upstairs and into his brothers room, takes of his underwear and makes no2 on the floor.

All with an evil smile on his face.

/end random post
Please tell me that your kids aren't 19 and 21 or something.

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
Haha, makes much more sense.   I think I was shitting in tub during my baths at that age.

That explains the shit on the floor of the shower when you were at my house. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
Speaking of my house.. In 4 days it will be the 1 year anniversary from when I bought my house. :)

SeriesN

Verified Provider
The good thing about the possibility of getting an Xbox One for Christmas, is you can trade it in and get a PS4 and a couple games. :D

I'm not much of a gamer, but my lord, the PS4 seems quite nice!
And rumor has it, the joystick will have some unique and never before seen features :). I am over excited.

amuck-landowner