amuck-landowner

The cesspit / chat thread.

TheLinuxBug

Surprised someone else hasn't made a full post on this, however in an effort not to get it immediately picked up in search engines, I will mention it here.

There is a new SolusVM   exploit out in the wild that effects all versions and allows a customer logged into SolusVM the ability to escalate to root privileges on the (SolusVM) server.  Link

Cheers!

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Just me or was this site down for a little bit? Someone on a DDoS spree again?

vanarp

We heard two popular providers troubled with exploits/hacks within a week. Who is gonna be next?

It is Friday already ;-)

earl

504105125761332357421.jpeg

YUP!

Eric1212

Verified Provider
One of the mods should remove this "topic", and force users to create a new Topic for each discussions -- It's easier to follow that way and will get some better discussions going on. There is an Off-topic category, so this kind of thread isn't needed..... 

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
One of the mods should remove this "topic", and force users to create a new Topic for each discussions -- It's easier to follow that way and will get some better discussions going on. There is an Off-topic category, so this kind of thread isn't needed..... 
I disagree. This thread is useful for when you're just wanting to post something like this.

vanarp

Wish @mods quickly decide on Signature guidelines. It is becoming difficult for eyes...  :(

I wish the mods over at LET would just..resign.

They do nothing more than just piss me the fuck off, randomly deleting my posts and shit.

I'd also like to see robert clark get hit by a bus, but that might be going a bit too far.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I wish the mods over at LET would just..resign.

They do nothing more than just piss me the fuck off, randomly deleting my posts and shit.

I'd also like to see robert clark get hit by a bus, but that might be going a bit too far.
LOL, they deleted a post of mine the other day too.

It was the thread about Semoweb. I just commented with my view of RLT since I've worked for them / interact with them occasionally. Said they seemed like good folks, bla bla bla, customers probably in better hands now, bla bla bla and then  I linked to the Semoweb thread on vpsBoard and said, "We started this discussion 5 days ago if anyone wants to read." and I came back like 10-15 minutes later, post was removed! Haha.

Oh well.

Here are some photos of my cat:

XXQLcV0.jpg

4FuomSk.jpg

amuck-landowner