amuck-landowner

The cesspit / chat thread.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Wish @mods quickly decide on Signature guidelines. It is becoming difficult for eyes... 

Sorry about that.  I've personally been packing everything up and will be moving in the next couple of days.  We'll get the signature guidelines taken care of soon enough! 

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
So I'm sitting across from a pizza place, and I'm hungry. It you have $2.45 to throw away, I can haz pizza? PayPal to [email protected] :p

[/bored]

[/hungry]

[/halfkidding]

P.S. If you do, PM me some time after my next paycheck and I'll return the favor.  B)

a0nJAaf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Neighbour having party, I'm so stealing his alcohol when they finish.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Gotta love when clients appreciate what you do  :). If it wasn't for the privacy policy, I would post public review of some of our awesome users.

clarity

I am willing to bet that is one of the hottest bathrooms you have ever been in. I used to have a server in a closet, and I would start to sweat after a few minutes in there. 

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Don't know if this is against my privacy policy but I will publish a bit of my clients response ticket.

All I do is ask you to do things - you're the awesome one who does them. But I did want to do some stuff, so let's adjourn this meeting of the mutual admiration society for now. Thanks again! :)

amuck-landowner