amuck-landowner

The truth about ColoCrossing

Jack

Difference between posting something like this to providing client's data... 

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
You posted information sent to you via private correspondence with absolutely no idea whether or not the writer would acquiesce.  I see no difference between not trusting you to keep your mouth shut, and not trusting you to rifle through my VPS.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Okay, so I've brought this thread back out in to the public eye. A few reasons;

1) Don't start a thread on a public forum if you're not prepared to have the world see, read and remember it.

2) There were perfectly legitimate conversations going on in this thread as a result of the OP.

Although some of the content has since been removed (not by us, but by the OP) I'm sure you can get the jist of what went on here. I'm sure if you need to find out more, those who read the original will be more than happy to fill you in.

Respice adspice prospice

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
The only reason I took the thread down originally was due to the request of Jack. At the time he had removed his content, but said Robby was unhappy him posting it here. It was more out of respect of EOR that I did what I did. In hindsight it could have been someone else unhappy who put pressure on him instead, may not have been Robby.

I also got asked to remove another thread, not by Jack though.

Jon is more than welcome to come here and share his side. If it's not true, I'd love to know his version.

Jack

Okay, so I've brought this thread back out in to the public eye. A few reasons;

1) Don't start a thread on a public forum if you're not prepared to have the world see, read and remember it.

2) There were perfectly legitimate conversations going on in this thread as a result of the OP.

Although some of the content has since been removed (not by us, but by the OP) I'm sure you can get the jist of what went on here. I'm sure if you need to find out more, those who read the original will be more than happy to fill you in.

Respice adspice prospice
1) Robby said to remove it, I wasn't too bothered but as his request I did.

2) It sure was.

Jack

The only reason I took the thread down originally was due to the request of Jack. At the time he had removed his content, but said Robby was unhappy him posting it here. It was more out of respect of EOR that I did what I did. In hindsight it could have been someone else unhappy who put pressure on him instead, may not have been Robby.

I also got asked to remove another thread, not by Jack though.

Jon is more than welcome to come here and share his side. If it's not true, I'd love to know his version.
Jon wasn't bothered, I was chatting with him via Skype last night.

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
Not even a google cache - pretty crappy of you to remove everything @Jack considering it's a public forum >.<

KuJoe

Verified Provider
The screenshots even showed that the e-mails were not to be shared publicly...  :wacko:

amuck-landowner