amuck-landowner

The truth about ColoCrossing

scv

Massive Nerd
Verified Provider
I only saw that after I posted it.
I hate to sound like a prick, but did you even read his correspondence in depth before jumping to the idea of posting it? It just seems a little hasty to me.

Jack

I hate to sound like a prick, but did you even read his correspondence in depth before jumping to the idea of posting it? It just seems a little hasty to me.
I read what he said to me yes, but as it added a video to the end of his email I didn't read his signature.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Meeh. It sucks not having seen those screenshots... :(
Basically:

Q: Why did you pull out of Colocrossing?

A: Ordered a lot of equipment, 8 months later and still wasn't delivered.

Followed by them jumping ship, then supposedly Jon removing all their posts/offers from LET/LEB.

See the conflict of interest in running/owning LE* when it's ran by a provider? Not the first time Jon has tried to silence someone. I believe the OP started a thread on here in the past that was later edited because Jon told him not to be posting on vpsBoard. Later he wised up and cancelled all of his Colocrossing servers, good too, because I'd not want to directly or indirectly contribute to Colocrossing.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I've long said that Colocrossing strong arms smaller provider customers.  This confirms that.

Someone needs to tell Biloh that you can't strongarm folks like this.  This isn't a game Jon, it is life.  Some small providers are putting everything on the line when they spend money and start their company.  Sad when they choose Colocrossing and then get manipulated into bad decisions.

Skype was blowing up all over last night.  Unsure what Biloh is up to but he sure wanted the chatter to stop and it drives him nuts that vpsBoard isn't under his control.  How nuts?  At least 4-5 providers (who are Colocrossing customers) made contact about trying to ice over the threads and make them go bye-bye on here.  

Note to Jon and others, vpsBoard isn't for sale.  You can't buy it and you certainly aren't going to bully anyone over here.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
<removed by MannDude by request of author>
Gary 'Monk' Stanley... that's a name I've heard here and there... :)

Welcome to vpsBoard.

'Supposedly', EOR waited, and waited patiently for Jon to deliver some equipment they had paid for/been paying for. I believe the time was 8 months. It never arrived, they bounced out of CC, and in return had their online presence wiped from LET/LEB which CC owns. Jon doesn't like it when people speak up or speak out about Colocrossing.

I say 'supposedly' because Robby hasn't came here and said that's not the truth, and Jon hasn't disputed it. A member here emailed Robby and what I said above was from his own words.

Last edited by a moderator:

concerto49

Verified Provider
Gary 'Monk' Stanley... that's a name I've heard here and there... :)

Welcome to vpsBoard.

'Supposedly', EOR waited, and waited patiently for Jon to deliver some equipment they had paid for/been paying for. I believe the time was 8 months. It never arrived, they bounced out of CC, and in return had their online presence wiped from LET/LEB which CC owns. Jon doesn't like it when people speak up or speak out about Colocrossing.

I say 'supposedly' because Robby hasn't came here and said that's not the truth, and Jon hasn't disputed it. A member here emailed Robby and what I said above was from his own words.
Considering that Jack @ DotVPS now left CC and nothing's happened - I don't think we know the entire story of EOR.

It might not just be CC to blame. We don't know.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
<removed by MannDude by request of author>
LET/LEB = LowEndTalk and LowEndBox... Colocrossing bought these sites back in.. well, not sure of the exact date. It's been a year or so. They kept it hush hush. LowEndBox is a platform used to more or less promote companies that utilize Colocrossing more than other companies. I mean, makes sense, promote those so they grow and in turn order more servers from CC. Can't say I blame them, but still incredibly shady since the deal was a silent one. Business is business, I guess. It's just their effort to dominate the 'low end' market.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Is that *really* G. Monk Stanley?

Very interesting to see you here ;)

The daycare kids ears must be burning right now.   Good time BTW to re-emerge and look around the industry.   Pre-game show right now, so still time to get that popcorn made and pull up a comfy chair.

Kris

I was summoned / linked to this thread from Monkburger to only see it all cleared.

I miss anything?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I was summoned / linked to this thread from Monkburger to only see it all cleared.

I miss anything?
He asked for his posts to be removed for fear of Biloh retaliation with legal stuffs.

Nothing much was missed, just a short introduction by himself and a couple replies in response to my comments made on his posts.

In hindsight, perhaps, he should have posted from an account not linked to himself and he could have shared more without proof of it being him.

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
We should have a private forum for this stuff, out of public eyes.

Especially since all that info keeps on being deleted.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So we have:

1. Jack, a provider in the community who rented servers from Colocrossing.  He became displeased with CC and vocal (his posts here).  Jon and Linda Biloh started their yelling and legal threats or just to pull down GRE tunnels on Jack.  Jack retreated by pulling the posts.

2. Monk, a former high profile Colocrossing employee and the center of much mystery in the LET/LEB and vpsBoard communities.   He appears from the dead, posts nothing of great controversy, but relating to CC.  Soon thereafter, he either knows what happens to folks or Jon and Linda Biloh do their two step dance of yelling and legal threats.  So down it comes.

You all picked a great time to show up and share.  Let the shit fly guys.  The blood will wash out in the laundry.

amuck-landowner