amuck-landowner

The truth about ColoCrossing

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Welp.

Really, I have no idea how to comment on this.

Francisco

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Wowzers, where's my Captain to go with my @Jack.

Jack needs a PIMP avatar.

No kidding, they purged this from LEB/LET?  At least those clowns are consistent.

So now the question is how many other folks are moving away from Colocrossing or reducing their servers there?

Dirty, ugly underhanded business they are.

I still wonder why Shinkle cut and ran with the same silence.  Robbie and Jere are real tight.   So CC did multiple things wrong and bound to have something to do with it.   

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
So Jack, you've pulled out of Colocrossing 100% too, right?

Banned from LET yet? :p

jarland

The ocean is digital
Probably not but Biloh deserves the negative rep if anything happens to EOR we know where to look.
Yep. Plenty of people have plenty of dirt on Biloh and just don't see enough value in using it. Should he increase the value of that, it's his own grave he's digging. Period. No conspiracy necessary. He wears a smile and he screws people over. It's not my ballgame, but I still hate watching it.

scv

Massive Nerd
Verified Provider
Just another reason for hosts outside of CC to avoid LEB. I only bother with LET since it's not subject to the artificial listing delay - and even that's iffy.

scv

Massive Nerd
Verified Provider
All I am seeing here is more evidence that not bothering with the new LowEndBox was a good decision on my part.
I had a single posting on LEB which did bring in quite a lot of traffic but it took a good month and a half to get listed. I submitted a ticket for another listing a month after, and it STILL hasn't been updated. It seems more and more they're unwilling to maintain the ruse.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
You know for the longest time I was sure Rob was just one of Chris' alter ego's.
We all thought that Fran!

Problem is I am 100% sure Rob came to CC via Jere.

Remember Jere liked to try to give folks a chance to get involved in the industry, learn the support systems, etc.  It is why we saw one weird misplaced sysadmin/support person in CVPS dump initially.

I am 100% certain the end blow out with EoR was genuine and at some point any control CC/CVPS/Jere had over the situation / EoR was gone since Jere was shown the door and insulted by Jon boy.  Probably a bit more to the back side since I know EoR was shuffling servers and had a contract proposed by CC for server reductions, give backs and then give aways of free old generation dedicated to sweeten the deal.

fizzyjoe908

Verified Provider
Maybe more of this sort of stuff should be put publicly available (with correct party allowance of course). I'm not a fan of flaming companies that do not deserve it but CC just might. Hopefully this will get less people to use them. From what I can see, a lot of newer VPS and...dare I say it here...Minecraft hosts are using CC for hardware. There are plenty of other hardware providers within all CC locations that can offer the same specs for similar or cheaper pricing.

amuck-landowner