amuck-landowner

The Truth about Tdale and everything that happened since 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I agree fully.

I still think there's one more asset he's picked up lately that isn't announced.

Francisco
ChrisJon didn't mean BuyVM,  his Indian outsource staff can't type his replies right at all.  He meant BlueVM.

Johnston is lips shut with bullshit NDA + whatever until July 2015.

But that said, there other prior acquisitions.  

Probably best they just run legit already and get big boy pants.   Because I'd hate to see that Inc 5000 ranking soiled and Buffalo media heavily informed about the business practices of ColoCrossing.  At the end of the day, that's who and what this all is.  The puppet master is and has been ColoCrossing and anyone denying it just isn't in the know. 

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Long story short as you all know, Tom started UG under his ex-wifes name Crystal, and I had later on bought the company ( March 1 2013) from Tom and gave him a job. Instead of announcing this, I kept it under his wife's name for a year or so, and we all know the ending of that story.
If you owned it, why wasn't the UGVPS website collecting sales tax from NY residents on sales during that period as is required by law? Same question for the 123 systems.net website.

Invoice #8335

Amount Due: $19.00 USD

Due Date: 03/28/2013

Invoice Items

March Sale 2048 13' -

(03/28/2013 - 09/27/2013)
Operating System: Debian 6 64bit

Extra IP Address: 0 Extra IP

------------------------------

Sub Total: $19.00 USD

Credit: $0.00 USD  <--lookee, no tax charged to NY resident

Total: $19.00 USD

From NY State: http://www.tax.ny.gov/pubs_and_bulls/tg_bulletins/st/sales_and_use_tax_penalties.htm

Penalties for failing to collect tax Crimes and Other Offenses You may be subject to fines and a jail sentence, if you:
  • willfully fail to charge separately the state and local sales tax on any bill, statement, or receipt; (Tax Law, sec. 1817(d)), or
  • willfully fail to collect state and local sales tax required to be collected. (Tax Law, sec.1801(a)(6) and sec.1802-1807)

FYI, I canceled that (non-working) UGVPS service about 17 hours after placing the order and requested a refund.  The VPS was delivered with a non-working IP and the idiot outsourced help "Alec Collins" (in India) didn't even know how to do a traceroute.  Story: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=8623896&postcount=3

Last edited by a moderator:

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
November __, 2013 – UGVPS domain resolution problems. They blame DNS registrar. When in fact, Crystal took control of the domain.
Filling in a piece of the timeline...

December 5, 2013:   ICANN compliance ticket IJJ-208-35504 for invalid WHOIS.  ICANN temporarily suspended the domain a few days later until the real Crystal updated the WHOIS with correct info.

mrwright

Even though I haven't used CC in over a year (Since I sold my company) you were my favorite employee along with Jeremiah. 

Good luck @mrwright where ever you went!
@Chris Miller, Thanks! I started about a week after Jeremiah left so I never got to meet him. I did take a job back in Rochester as an Enterprise Systems Engineer. I do still keep in touch with the CC folks (believe me [even though people won't, lol] they are not as bad as you imagine).

BTW, pour me one... I mean 7am isn't to early right?

Enter this into the public record, the timeline:

@drmike, A few things are missing here and ill waiting to see what Tom posts however the biggest one, as least for me, would be DigTheMine (DTM).

SkylarM

Verified Provider
So the TLDR is this:

Chris Fab buys a company and lies about it for ~1 year

Chris Fab gets said purchased company listed multiple times on LEB as it's own entity, with the LEB staff (which is owned by CC, which he is in their office, which they obviously know he purchased said companies) aware/allowing it -- cVPS/123Systems/UGVPS getting LEB ads all too close within the actual LEB rules for hosts getting featured.

Chris Fab gets pressured and is nearing getting 'outed' so he publicly states that he purchased it somewhat recently.

At this time, Chris Fab also provides some bs about how "we just took over X company, we know service is bad, we're fixing it [should have fixed it a year ago when you bought it], here's a 40% off coupon to buy MORE of our horrid services!"

Am I missing anything else important?

Nice to see you playing Damage control John, I mean Chris, I mean john. Lie lie lie until you know you're about to be outed, play damage control, hope people believe your story and not the other (truth) story.

Looking forward to the public announcement about purchasing BlueVM.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
My money is on this --------> Fabozzi is gone.  Not involved in CVPS in past weeks to months.
Seconded.  Props to Fran for trying to give him turn over a new leaf credit... but yeah, it's pretty obvious that Fabozzi's arrogance wouldn't allow for such.  More obvious that the "Chris" we've been seeing isn't the same boy we're used to watching make an ass of himself.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Am I missing anything else important?

Nice to see you playing Damage control John, I mean Chris, I mean john. Lie lie lie until you know you're about to be outed, play damage control, hope people believe your story and not the other (truth) story.
Yes, you are missing something very important.  If chrisjon was trying to do damage control he did a really shitty job:

Instead of announcing this, I kept it under his wife's name for a year or so
I believe there's a commonly used phrase for that.

Add to that the little matter of the NY state sales tax I mentioned earlier and somebody dug himself a pretty big hole.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
+1 on that. This one seems to have a different writing style. Either it is somebody else using his account, or he just decided to drastically change his writing style overnight  :rolleyes:

Seconded.  Props to Fran for trying to give him turn over a new leaf credit... but yeah, it's pretty obvious that Fabozzi's arrogance wouldn't allow for such.  More obvious that the "Chris" we've been seeing isn't the same boy we're used to watching make an ass of himself.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I'm just gonna say this.  Let's give it time until @tdale's post is up.  No reason to break open old wounds.  

Or of course this could be just an internal threat-struggle that's going on and this thread shows someone to what extent he'll go ;)

Who knows?!  But joking aside.  Yeah, please be civil :)

tdale

Verified Provider
I'm not sure what to post to be honest. I was only concerned about the crap that was rolling down on me. I had no intentions of breaking any NDA I signed. After Chris posted what he did the forum went balls to the wall on the subject. Buffalooed basically posted the entire timeline i was going threw to get my post going and pfft here we are! If Chris has any other skeletons in the closet I'm sure he will post about them when he is ready. I'm proud of him for actually coming out and telling the truth about UGVPS. I'm hoping now i can start a new company IN MY OWN NAME and people will actually trust me. @mrwright I'm not sure what you want to know about DTM, it was an LLC i created in the state of Pennsylvania in July of 2013. Chris nor Jon had any issues with it as i only offered game servers and no webhosting. DTM died around Dec of 2013 when the whole Sept. Crystal thread on vpsb got into the Minecraft community it killed the business. I only owned UGVPS for approx 3 months before i sold it. For the 3 months i had it, I didn't have a lot of complaints and everyone loved the service they had received. I will be sending an offer to LET and VPSB and we will see how the community responds.

Thank you,

Thomas Dale

Amitz

I'm not sure what to post to be honest. I was only concerned about the crap that was rolling down on me. I had no intentions of breaking any NDA I signed. After Chris posted what he did the forum went balls to the wall on the subject. Buffalooed basically posted the entire timeline i was going threw to get my post going and pfft here we are! If Chris has any other skeletons in the closet I'm sure he will post about them when he is ready. I'm proud of him for actually coming out and telling the truth about UGVPS. I'm hoping now i can start a new company IN MY OWN NAME and people will actually trust me. @mrwright I'm not sure what you want to know about DTM, it was an LLC i created in the state of Pennsylvania in July of 2013. Chris nor Jon had any issues with it as i only offered game servers and no webhosting. DTM died around Dec of 2013 when the whole Sept. Crystal thread on vpsb got into the Minecraft community it killed the business. I only owned UGVPS for approx 3 months before i sold it. For the 3 months i had it, I didn't have a lot of complaints and everyone loved the service they had received. I will be sending an offer to LET and VPSB and we will see how the community responds.

Thank you,

Thomas Dale
What. Wait. Ehm. What? I mean. That was it already? You and that Chris Fabozzi Double are kidding us, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner