amuck-landowner

The Truth about Tdale and everything that happened since 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@drmike, A few things are missing here and ill waiting to see what Tom posts however the biggest one, as least for me, would be DigTheMine (DTM).
I intentionally left out DigTheMine stuff.  To be honest, nothing with such would surprise me at this point with the Buffalo kiddos.

So the TLDR is this:

Chris Fab buys a company and lies about it for ~1 year

Chris Fab gets said purchased company listed multiple times on LEB as it's own entity, with the LEB staff (which is owned by CC, which he is in their office, which they obviously know he purchased said companies) aware/allowing it -- cVPS/123Systems/UGVPS getting LEB ads all too close within the actual LEB rules for hosts getting featured.
Yes, you left out that for 10 months Fabozzi and company ran UGVPS in stealth and continued to pretend to be a woman, Crystal.  During some portion of that time Thomas (the ex-husband) wasn't even involved with UGVPS.  This is clearly fraud and clearly is deceptive to customers who were misled / lied to outright.

As for the LEB relationship, goes back to why there was yelling and screaming about CC being the Wizard of Oz, hand behind the curtain in their hostile theft of LET/LEB.

CC was told NO about acquiring LET/LEB from the original owner, so their devious little corrupt asses had to back door a deal like true weasels.

And the never ending shill ring for Fabozzi lead house companies on LEB is outrageous.  This is for 2014 where we are certain Fabozzi and Biloh had control over a number of companies in stealth:

July 18, 2014 BlueVM

July 2, 2014 123Systems

June 19, 2014  ChicagoVPS

May 20, 2014 123Systems

May 16, 2014 BlueVM

April 26, 2014   ChicagoVPS

April 22, 2014  Hudson Valley Host

March 31, 2014  BlueVM

March 27, 2014 123Systems

March 14, 2014 ChicagoVPS

February 15, 2014 BlueVM

February 12, 2014  123Systems

January 26, 2014 ChicagoVPS

^ That's 13 offers for Fabozzi / Biloh in 2014 so far.  Plus any other companies they own or have "interest" in.

Maybe all the new folks need a history lesson about Fabozzi's early run ins with Leadmin.  Where Fabozzi was busted sending in ads to LEB for BuffaloVPS and ChicagoVPS while claiming BuffaloVPS "wasn't his company" and he was just "helping" the owner.  The LEadmin hammer came down and it was pick a single brand and rep it or else.  That was the end of BuffaloVPS.

Similarly,  you didn't see 123Systems running offers on LEB since prior owner wasn't happy with the service they provided to him, so he didn't want bad services being promoted on LEB.

I sure miss the days where LEB had integrity and people were slapped for their misbehaving.

Finally, let me say this,  if Fabozzi knows about former employees, and about gear people have in racks at downtown facility (i.e. they don't rack gear in suburban office space) due to nothing more than his 20 year best friendship with Biloh, then obviously Biloh knows about ChicagoVPS, the acquisitions in stealth of UGVPS, 123Systems, BlueVM, etc.

In fact, Biloh knows it all, but that proof (yes there is 100% proof) is going to wait for another day.  When that comes out, LET/LEB are going to be the only places ANY COLOCROSSING company is going to be permitted to make offers.

And that's the bottom line cause buffalooed said so.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
In August of 2013 I drove from Wilkes-Barre, PA to Buffalo, NY to come meet everyone. Chris was supposed to be there however he was not. I met Jon who was very nice to me. He showed me around Buffalo, took me to visit the data center in Downtown Buffalo and we went out to dinner. I didn’t meet Chris until the 2nd day I was there. In person these people are very nice; at least they were to me.

That's the  zinger if you ask me.  Tom drives to Buffalo where his contact is Fabozzi and whom he has financial linkage.  Fabozzi isn't available until after Biloh gives him the full tour, dinner, etc.

Where did Chris finally materialize at?  CC's office right?  Under Jon's desk?

As far as them being nice, that doesn't matter a single atom in the universe.  It doesn't legitimate their behavior, illegal dealings, underhanded things they've done.  I mean, really, it's easy to be nice and throw cash around when you have a fat pile of ill gotten incoming on auto-manipulation-pilot.

Shit canned for being late to rise in the morning?  Meh, color me surprised, sounds off with this group of 20-somethings though.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
I asked Chris plenty of times to get the company out of my now ex-wife’s name. Crystal and I didn’t actually get divorced until 2014 even though we were separated. He assured me he was going to change it, it never happened.
Crystal should really file charges against Chris Fabozzi for identity theft because his unauthorized use of her name on the business and use of her identity in countless "Crystal Dale from Wilkes-Barre" posts, support tickets is by definition identity theft.

So far any time "Chris" knows that info is going to come out that is bad for him, he tries to beat the punch. Does he do it this time too? We'll find out.
No he doesn't do it this time and "the punch", in the form of a probable tax audit (of both his business and personal accounts) and penalties for failing to collect sales tax on sales to NY state residents is likely to hit him square in the face. 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
No he doesn't do it this time and "the punch", in the form of a probable tax audit (of both his business and personal accounts) and penalties for failing to collect sales tax on sales to NY state residents is likely to hit him square in the face. 
Lucky his daddy is a CPA and partner in a 90 person accounting firm in Buffalo.

As I recall, I do believe daddy's name was on the incorporation for Fab's companies prior as a co-incorporator .

#BADABING

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Crystal should really file charges against Chris Fabozzi for identity theft because his unauthorized use of her name on the business and use of her identity in countless "Crystal Dale from Wilkes-Barre" posts, support tickets is by definition identity theft.
And to beat the old drum, back in December Fabozzi was threatening Crystal via texts, including to sick the FBI on her.

Here the woman is proven to entirely have been a victim of identity theft and we have Fab threatening her.  Sick fucking Buffalo retards.  

If Fabozzi / Biloh haven't cut Crystal a check to live and let live, now would be the time to do the right thing.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
As I recall, I do believe daddy's name was on the incorporation for Fab's companies prior as a co-incorporator .
The father is listed as the registered agent for the company.  New York state doesn't require the  names of LLC owners or officers so we will just have to trust Chris (because he never ever lies) when he says he is the sole owner of New Wave NetConnect LLC.

From NY state SOS website:

This office does not require or maintain information regarding the names and addresses of members or managers of nonprofessional limited liability companies

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Can someone here please give me proof that bluevm is owned by someone other then Johnston.
Coming soon - July 2015.... Or sooner...

Just remember, what I say about CC issues keeps coming true.  Batting .1000 and home runs regularly.  

serverian

Verified Provider

Just remember, what I say about CC issues keeps coming true.  Batting .1000 and home runs regularly.  
That doesn't make a lot of sense. If you have 100% proof that you claimed you have, why don't you just let us know?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
That doesn't make a lot of sense. If you have 100% proof that you claimed you have, why don't you just let us know?
I'd love to watch ColoCrossing burn down and them need the whole entirety of Lake Erie to put out that burning shit heap.

Fact is, this is ongoing with them 100% busted. I'll sit back and let the pile, well, pile.  Why?  Because doubters, naysayers and all the rest have laughed and mocked me and defended those twits in Buffalo for eons.  So for the final call, yeah, it's a hot missile and coffin nails.

I will be the person driving the repo truck.

Mun

Never Forget

Coming soon isn't proof.

This would be like me saying Dr. Mike is wrong, and one day I will have proof that he is wrong, thus we can say everything he said was wrong.

Mun

Never Forget
Rallias != Bluevm

Bluevm != Rallias

Bluevm Includes Rallias.

Rallias does not include Bluevm.

CC includes Rallias.

He may have nothing to say about bluevm, and from a few threads on LET I don't think the NDA even was with Bluevm, and was rather with CC.

I was looking for the thread where @Rallias called out bluevm because he still was getting emails, but can't seem to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner