amuck-landowner

The Truth about Tdale and everything that happened since 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Coming soon isn't proof.

This would be like me saying Dr. Mike is wrong, and one day I will have proof that he is wrong, thus we can say everything he said was wrong.
I can revisit things and produce a nice long list of CC/CVPS lies that I've put out there prior and were subsequently proven to be what I said.  None of which were open air common knowledge.  Most of which people waa waa'd about me being a mean person, needing other hobbies, yawn while protecting their little friends in CC'landia.

BlueVM shall be no different.  It's a ghost operation, puppet hand in the rear.  Just like UGVPS, just like 123Systems.

BlueVM = CVPS = CC.  

And how that happened was Johnston was looking to unload BlueVM as early as May 2013.  Actively was talking to folks. July 2013 = deal with CVPS.

CC comes in where?  CC owns and runs CVPS where it matters. 

The attention deficit crowd is going to learn patience waiting on this one :)  and while waiting for the hot missile with coffin nails.

Maybe we can play let's make a deal?

Rallias

Rallias != Bluevm

Bluevm != Rallias

Bluevm Includes Rallias.

Rallias does not include Bluevm.

CC includes Rallias.
I'd like to point out, "BlueVM Includes Rallias" should be the exclusive realm of past tense. "CC Includes Rallias" never was true.

As of right now, I am under NDA with both companies though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mun

Never Forget
I can revisit things and produce a nice long list of CC/CVPS lies that I've put out there prior and were subsequently proven to be what I said.  None of which were open air common knowledge.  Most of which people waa waa'd about me being a mean person, needing other hobbies, yawn while protecting their little friends in CC'landia.

BlueVM shall be no different.  It's a ghost operation, puppet hand in the rear.  Just like UGVPS, just like 123Systems.

BlueVM = CVPS = CC.  

And how that happened was Johnston was looking to unload BlueVM as early as May 2013.  Actively was talking to folks. July 2013 = deal with CVPS.

CC comes in where?  CC owns and runs CVPS where it matters. 

The attention deficit crowd is going to learn patience waiting on this one :)  and while waiting for the hot missile with coffin nails.

Maybe we can play let's make a deal?
Still, just because someone was trying to sell doesn't mean that they have sold and as well that it was sold to CC.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Still, just because someone was trying to sell doesn't mean that they have sold and as well that it was sold to CC.
To throw some more speculative fuel on the fire...

The WHOIS info for BlueVM was changed earlier this year from registrant: BlueVM Communications LLC (a legal entity/registered business in Colorado) contact : Justin Johnston (a legal entity)  to registrant: BlueVM Projects (not a legal entity or registered anywhere) contact: BlueVM Projects (once again, not a legal entity).

Plus, BlueVM Communications LLC's corporate status was changed to "noncompliant" on August 1st for failure to file its periodic report with the Colorado SOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
This would be interesting. Can you?  ^_^
Sure, honestly, it's kind of overdue to revisit :)  Maybe this weekend between drinking and dirt biking (not in that order).

Been a log slogging with these guys and their fish tales.

I just wish they'd knock it off and run right and above board before one of them ends up in some bad position at law over the ethics lacking practices.  As much as I am inclined to set shit on fire,  I stop short and try to be human and ask again for them to clean up their messes and stop it.  Cause really, I'm not at all mean, until you screw me wrongly or poke me with a stick or try to make me look stupid while lying (all of which they've done pretty well).

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner