amuck-landowner

Welcome to vpsBoard! (Read this first)

WhizzWr

Ah.. I haven't lurked on LET until recently. Turns out a lot of things had been happened on LE*  :p and it appears most prominent figures including all of the good stuffs (tuts, discussion) have moved here.

Liking this community so far.  :)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Ah.. I haven't lurked on LET until recently. Turns out a lot of things had been happened on LE*  :p and it appears most prominent figures including all of the good stuffs (tuts, discussion) have moved here.

Hey there! Happy to have you here!

DragonDF

I do not have a complete idea about VPSboard.

I knew about it a few days ago in LET.

I hope I can do more friends than enemies here....ahhahhaah. :)

DragonDF

Go back to LET before you consider starting to open threads about URPad.
Do you work with URPAD?

Is it a kind of partner of you? Your neighbor?

Until now, NO BACKUP, NO REFUND.

Did you see the PROVE I post about PAYPAL? I could not see your reply in WHT. As a member with so many posts there... 

Or do you continue believing in who presents NO PROVE about he wrote?

tallship

Verified Provider

@WhizzWr,

Welcome and we're glad to have you here. MannDude has done an excellent job for the service of the community in general, and many others have helped to make this a safe haven against the sorts of "conflict of interest" issues that many people feel LET/LEB has been felled by since the reigns were turned over there to someone who most feel betrayed the public trust by doing a turn &burn - much like people who simply *flip* houses for a quick buck.

Regardless, each community has its place I suppose, and I think you'll find this community both friendly and helpful.

Again, welcome :)

iClickAndHost

Verified Provider
Hello! Neat looking forum! Glad we found it and we hope we can contribute and make valuable contacts on here. 

John HostiServer

Hi all,
in short, I am the sales guy at HostiServer Ltd., an ambitious team of skilled IT-professionals with datacenters at PhoenixNAP AZ, US, and SwitchDataCenters, Amsterdam, NL.
I am happy to become a part of VPS board, and hope for some good times on the forum smile.gif, thanks for having me.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Happy to see some new faces. Feel free to jump right in and start a conversation, respond to an existing one or just lurk. :)

ftpitnipon

I am not entriely new here,but a request to mandude to have some restriction on signatures links and  colours

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I am not entriely new here,but a request to mandude to have some restriction on signatures links and  colours

Yes,so many links by some people hurts the eyes
Some are more flamboyant than others and sometimes I'll fix them myself, though most I have seen are okay. You can also disable the viewing of signatures in your member area preferences as well. :)

Shivam

Hello, i'm wondering on how do i go about changing my name because i can't find the option under my profile

amuck-landowner