amuck-landowner

BuyVM announces Europe, Anycast IP's, Floating IP's, & Bandwidth pooling!

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Wednesday morning launch.

Be there, and be square!

Francisco
DANCE PARTY!!!

problems.gif

Steven F

Verified Provider
Is it possible to have a postal address in the EU, and a billing address outside the EU to avoid paying VAT?  :ph34r:

I would assume that the liability of a host ends if the client uses a non-EU address, non-EU VPN, and non-EU phone number all of which can be purchased for a few dollars a month.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I asked Jessie & Aldryic what they want to do.

I'm just linking nodes to stallion right now.

Francisco

k0nsl

Bad Goy
*rubs hands* that's excellent news.

Do users who use the "Times New Roman"-font tenaciously get any discounts? I just hope its not the other way around: 50% increase on top of the stated price  :lol:

I'm going to make sure I get in on the action, that's for sure... :wub: 

Oliver

Verified Provider
@Francisco might want to mention it's just for existing customers with active services. I just found that out the hard way. All good though. :)

Oliver

Verified Provider
No I wasn't after that but that's good of you. I was just after a storage VPS in the new location. No rush; happy to wait a week or whatever.

Cheers

gbshouse

@Francisco - please note that there is slight difference between our anycast offers (we have added whole bunch of HA stuff) but I'm glad to see anycast getting more popular.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
@Francisco - please note that there is slight difference between our anycast offers (we have added whole bunch of HA stuff) but I'm glad to see anycast getting more popular.
I don't doubt it :) HA's part of the initial anycast commit but a user has to have 2 vm's in the same DC to failover the IP.

Francisco

amuck-landowner