amuck-landowner

ColoCrossing Makes List of Largest ARIN Free Pool IP Acquirers in 2013

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Ian is the odd one of the group. He'll fight the good fight like posting/creating the first dicussion about all the SolveDDOS/VPSAce brands but realized 15 minutes later what hand feeds him. He then pulled the thread down very quickly, replacing the title and contents with a random youtube and something else.

But yes, you have a few brands that do that. HudsonValley is their primary WHT brand now since the rest either bombed or are banned.

Francisco

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Ian is the odd one of the group. He'll fight the good fight like posting/creating the first dicussion about all the SolveDDOS/VPSAce brands but realized 15 minutes later what hand feeds him. He then pulled the thread down very quickly, replacing the title and contents with a random youtube and something else.

But yes, you have a few brands that do that. HudsonValley is their primary WHT brand now since the rest either bombed or are banned.

Francisco
What?  He created a thread and modified that?  Why in the world?  

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I always thought of Oktay as a straight shooter and honest.   No one pulls a thread like that unless Uncle Jon forced the matter on them in the background.   That's disappointing.  :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I always thought of Oktay as a straight shooter and honest.   No one pulls a thread like that unless Uncle Jon forced the matter on them in the background.   That's disappointing.  :(
I'll play devils advocate and just figure that he didn't want to deal with a probably derailing thread.

Jarland had to battle that in his thread but some big guns came in to help keep things square.

Anyway, you can usually poke around and find CC resellers/etc that will pile on IP's to try to make a sale.

Francisco

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
"Anyway, you can usually poke around and find CC resellers/etc that will pile on IP's to try to make a sale."

This I've noticed.  That and liberal issuance of multiple IPs on low cost VPS.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
They do attempt to ping and reach IPs in the spreadsheet. They may also ask for detailed information for certain customers in the list.
Yeah I know about the additional info (usually blocks /25 or larger, sometimes smaller depends on who is dealing with your ticket) wasn't sure about the rest.

serverian

Verified Provider

Francisco
Have you read that thread's comments? People turned against me because I operated multiple brands as well, posted meme pictures and shit and I figured noone is interested in that and changed the post and asked for the thread to be closed.

You know I'm on IRC all the time. Why aren't you talking to me first before saying things like "realizing what hand feeds him".

Noone is feeding me.

I have more services out of CC than with CC. I'm sure I'm not getting the best deals from them either. PM me if you want to see the invoices I paid with them.

I simply edited it because people of LET acted like jerks and missed the point of the thread.

I'm the guy who posted the weird things on LEB before drmike posted.

Your personal vendetta against CC is getting rather annoying. You are attacking everyone without single clue and I really don't appreciate it.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
They'll keep getting theirs until we're settled out. To date we've still not seen a penny of our refund and I'll go to town on them just like I do hostdime.

I also have beef with spammy providers. I've made sure that many brands have never been able to request IP space again because they sold to spammers. In time I'll likely do the same with CC.

Your judgement on who would take interest was far from accurate either. Take a gander at how the thread went on for 5+ pages.

Lets be serious here. You were renting out a 32GB E3 w/ 4 drives and a /25 for $130/month and you claim to not be getting good deals? Come on now, don't be silly :)

EDIT - Added price.

Francisco

serverian

Verified Provider
They'll keep getting theirs until we're settled out. To date we've still not seen a penny of our refund and I'll go to town on them just like I do hostdime.

I also have beef with spammy providers. I've made sure that many brands have never been able to request IP space again because they sold to spammers. In time I'll likely do the same with CC.

Your judgement on who would take interest was far from accurate either. Take a gander at how the thread went on for 5+ pages.

Lets be serious here. You were renting out a 32GB E3 w/ 4 drives and a /25 for $130/month and you claim to not be getting good deals? Come on now, don't be silly :)

EDIT - Added price.

Francisco
Why in the hell would I risk getting trolled there even more? That's exactly what happened on that thread I created. Have you see those kinds of comments on Jarland's thread? No? Because those people who trolled either didn't care or wanted to take their shots at me. I simply didn't want that to continue.

I'm not renting or reselling those servers. I've RTO'd them for 36 months and colocating them on the cabinet I have with them. I have a good deal on IPs, however I can count 3 more providers who sell IPs at the same pricing as well.

I'm not in any group. I don't have some secret deals with them. I know they do the same deals or even better ones to other LEB providers.

I'm sorry but your judgement is very weak.

serverian

Verified Provider
If you still don't believe me, here is the conversation with Harry at that day right after I posted that thread:

[22:16:11] Harry Chan: why u cause drama lol??

[22:16:26] Oktay Kilic: it's totally stupid

[22:16:37] Oktay Kilic: they were at least posting like every 15 days

[22:16:41] Oktay Kilic: now it's 5 days later

[....]

[22:20:14] Harry Chan: I just see no point in complaining if it doesn't change anything... I will if I have enough power to make a difference

[....]

[22:48:20] Oktay Kilic: the fucking thread turned against me lol

[22:49:19] Harry Chan: coz everyone knows, just doesn't want to speak out

Virtovo

Verified Provider
Why in the hell would I risk getting trolled there even more? That's exactly what happened on that thread I created. Have you see those kinds of comments on Jarland's thread? No? Because those people who trolled either didn't care or wanted to take their shots at me. I simply didn't want that to continue.

I'm not renting or reselling those servers. I've RTO'd them for 36 months and colocating them on the cabinet I have with them. I have a good deal on IPs, however I can count 3 more providers who sell IPs at the same pricing as well.

I'm not in any group. I don't have some secret deals with them. I know they do the same deals or even better ones to other LEB providers.

I'm sorry but your judgement is very weak.
You seem like a good guy.  You're developing a large presence in CC so I guess you'll get a larger percentage of the CC flak.  

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I simply edited it because people of LET acted like jerks and missed the point of the thread.

I'm the guy who posted the weird things on LEB before drmike posted.
:) Can't win @serverian. :)

I missed the thread and totally see self purging a thread on LET when the mASSES over there go loco in the wrong direction or turn it into a meme party.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I keep out of most of the "social" aspects of this industry...  This caught my eye:

"[22:16:37] Oktay Kilic: they were at least posting like every 15 days"

Who was that in reference to so I can help babysit?

serverian

Verified Provider
I keep out of most of the "social" aspects of this industry...  This caught my eye:

"[22:16:37] Oktay Kilic: they were at least posting like every 15 days"

Who was that in reference to so I can help babysit?
I meant the VPSAce, Servermania etc. They were getting posted like every 15 days instead of every 5 days :)

:) Can't win @serverian. :)

I missed the thread and totally see self purging a thread on LET when the mASSES over there go loco in the wrong direction or turn it into a meme party.
It's this thread: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/18338/devil-got-my-woman#latest

Look at it and tell me if you want to keep that thing going yourself.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I meant the VPSAce, Servermania etc. They were getting posted like every 15 days instead of every 5 days :)
Those f*cking bozos.   Unsure how Kossen, Biloh, Vial, etc. keep a straight face with "rules" while continuing to allow posts from those perps.

Glad someone SOLVED the SolveDDoS offer puzzle.

My take is ... ServerMania is partner / has interest in CC.  "Financial interest".

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Those f*cking bozos.   Unsure how Kossen, Biloh, Vial, etc. keep a straight face with "rules" while continuing to allow posts from those perps.

Glad someone SOLVED the SolveDDoS offer puzzle.

My take is ... ServerMania is partner / has interest in CC.  "Financial interest".
We'll likely never know eh. Maybe that is the new line, call yourself an investor? Who knows.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I've noticed folks at CC can't count right either.

What's the current policy on days between offers?  The stated time between offers?  Cause I am sure the written policy is wrong as usual.

Kris

About time people are starting to notice the bigger picture, and their biggest asset.

I started mentioning it... Oh October of last year, when they had 140K IPs and a few tiny PoPs. 

When I worked at HVH (pre-CC ownership) a /26 was requested... Days later (7) /24's were registered under the HVH name. Someone noticed after getting a BlueVM with IPs assigned to HudsonValleyHost.

Policies on days between offers at their dinky site is small beans compared to the /15 + they're holding on to now. Just keep watching Vial suck up every last subnet from 172.x to 192.x.

Now that providers have to jump through hoops for a /22, perhaps you're all now starting to see their end game? Some funny rDNS going on at RLT, but that's small beans compared to CC. 

Time for a special edition of Hoarders! 

amuck-landowner