amuck-landowner

GreenValueHost becoming ColoCrossing, dumping providers, etc.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes... Hopefully the action from GVH that follows is a forced PW reset on all accounts and an explanation.

[1/31/2014 8:14:33 PM] Jonny: cough Fabozzi = my role model totally

[1/31/2014 8:14:37 PM] Jonny: He has a masters

[1/31/2014 8:14:37 PM] DonaldL: ah

[1/31/2014 8:14:42 PM] Jonny: #winning

[2/2/2014 3:42:57 PM] Jonny: Now to ColoCrossing-ize HostUS

[2/2/2014 3:43:03 PM] Jonny: lol

[2/2/2014 3:43:05 PM] DonaldL: #Winning it

[2/2/2014 3:43:10 PM] Jonny: Like fabozzi!

[2/2/2014 3:43:19 PM] Jonny: #winning !!

[2/3/2014 9:21:27 PM] Jonny: #winning on vpsB

[2/3/2014 9:21:30 PM] Jonny: Proved that I wasn't lying - (Honestly have no idea what thread this is, there were 2-3 active GVH threads that day)

[2/3/2014 9:21:53 PM] Jonny: Now all I need to do is start bashing BuyVM on an hourly basis and I can become chris fabozzi
I guess at the end of the day, Jonny is more like Fabozzi than he probably realizes.

Last edited by a moderator:

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
mtwiscool. Once you get past the "..the hell did he just say?".

He never left, doc. He's posted occassionally under the alias '@notFound', which he kept using after the "I'm leaving this place" speech.
Meow. :) What have I got to do with this drama, perhaps your confusing names? I'm sure everyone that's been around a while knows I'm Humza/Infinity. Never had a leaving speech to my knowledge.

EDIT: don't worry, just got home after a very long day, not much time for drama these days, so takes time to catch up. =(

Yup, my mistake there, sorry.  Maybe if folks closed or requested deletion for their accounts instead of switching to silly names, some confusion might be averted :p

нет. данные о клиентах не будут отданы.

9sf0n.jpg

Защитите все пользователи!

AThomasHowe

Jon is going to weep when he opens his next venture and realises the full extent of the damage he's done not just over the past few days but the past few months.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Jon is going to weep when he opens his next venture and realises the full extent of the damage he's done not just over the past few days but the past few months.
He's going to weep when he applies to colleges and gets rejected after they do a google search and discover what a sleazy little shit he is.

I love this reply he made to Rallias on LET:

GreenValueHost said: And Andrew, we have a "mutually assured destruction" thing going on so that's practically an NDA.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/631941/#Comment_631941

Dear Oktay Kilic,

We are sending you this email further to your successful login to the Secureserverpanel control panel.

Username    : vmuser9x4

IP Address  : 217.131.133.xx

Hostname    : host-217-131-133-xx.reverse.superonline.net

Time        : April 20, 2014, 7:28 pm

This email is intended to inform you about the security of your account.

You can modify the settings of this alert in Profile >> Email.

[email protected] (Oktay Kilic)','Success. Mail Sent.','Control Panel Login Notification')
говорит, что это подделка на lowendtalk. Херес это

Он может решить, если это подделка.

amuck-landowner