amuck-landowner

GreenValueHost outsources customer support to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
I'm pretty sure that Ernie is hired by CC or gets commission from CC.

Biloh said this on LET:

We've said before that HVH has a financial relationship with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Mike,

Just trust me on this one, please. ColoCrossing doesn't own HVH and HVH isn't ghost operated and I'm legit telling the truth. And even if we (GVH) have something special with our upstream, that's not something clients should have to worry about.
Let me repeat this:

ColoCrossing doesn't own HVH and HVH isn't ghost operated.

I am truly unsure you as a downstream customer can guarantee such.   I deal with several dozen companies actively, some of which I *think* I know their ownership, only later to discover some side deal, silent investor, angel money, vendor buy in, etc.

That's ignoring the verbage by Biloh that iced a slippery slope about "investments" when trying to justify the massive collection of shit heap front companies spun out from ServerMania/Chris N.

I'm still rather intrigued by your crazy sale prices if you are truly independent.  I am waiting anxiously for the non-CC location :)

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
I'm still rather intrigued by your crazy sale prices if you are truly independent.  I am waiting anxiously for the non-CC location :)
I'm waiting for an EU location (like Lithuania which HVH had earlier). Just don't touch CC please, don't.

GVH-Jon

Banned
I'm waiting for an EU location (like Lithuania which HVH had earlier). Just don't touch CC please, don't.
GVH has plans to expand to Asia in either Singapore or South Korea (likely South Korea) and offer our 100TB plans there as well. After we expand to Asia, we're expanding to the UK. We're also planning to expand to Arizona so that West Coast customers who don't want to go with CC can buy from us, and also to Boston Massachusetts (super rare location) so that east coast customers that dont want Buffalo can buy from us. All of those locations will most likely have our signature 100TB for $5.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
100TB @ $5 in Asia?  In Europe? 

Kids these days.  :) Again, ummm interesting.  Especially since the home team isn't playing in those markets.  Though they wanted to and tried, but failed pre-launch.

GVH-Jon

Banned
100TB @ $5 in Asia?  In Europe? 

Kids these days.   :) Again, ummm interesting.  Especially since the home team isn't playing in those markets.  Though they wanted to and tried, but failed pre-launch.
GVH is the best at what we do. And I wasn't lying when I initially made that statement. We'll prove it.

We'll be the first ColoCrossing based company to successfully offer low end plans in Europe AND Asia AND profit from it. Just you watch. ;)

trewq

Verified Provider
GVH has plans to expand to Asia in either Singapore or South Korea (likely South Korea) and offer our 100TB plans there as well. After we expand to Asia, we're expanding to the UK. We're also planning to expand to Arizona so that West Coast customers who don't want to go with CC can buy from us, and also to Boston Massachusetts (super rare location) so that east coast customers that dont want Buffalo can buy from us. All of those locations will most likely have our signature 100TB for $5.
This makes you sound very naive. I don't think you have even researched prices in the Asia pacific region otherwise you would know just a port that would even allow you to push 100TB would cost you a ridiculous amount and none of this we have plenty of capital crap, once you leave your American economy you are going to get a shock.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
GVH has plans to expand to Asia in either Singapore or South Korea (likely South Korea) and offer our 100TB plans there as well...........All of those locations will most likely have our signature 100TB for $5
:p :p :p :p

Why stop there, offer 100TB for $5 in South Africa ! Brazil! Dubai!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Epidrive

Verified Provider
Do you have any idea how expensive bandwidth in Asia is? And your doing 100TB for $5? Man that's suicidal. (Not unless its on a 5kbps cap.)

Mun

Never Forget
The idea is that most people don't use 100TBs, and couldn't even use that much if they tried. So really they are basing all this on a bet that you the customer can't use 100TBs.

Mun

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Do you have any idea how expensive bandwidth in Asia is? And your doing 100TB for $5? Man that's suicidal. (Not unless its on a 5kbps cap.)
1TB would be suicidal in South Korea for $5 monthly.  Hell, offering 500GB would be suicidal for $5 in SK, and SK is cheap compared to many Asian countries,and it is a bargain compared to places like South Africa where some ISP's can charge up to $1 for 1 GB.

Ignoring the bandwidth for a second, Jon are you even aware of the laws that South Korean ISP's must abide by?  Here's a couple of links:

https://opennet.net/research/profiles/south-korea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_South_Korea

TL;DR if you think dealing with DMCA is a pain in the ass you might want to rethink expanding to South Korea because DMCA is a picnic compared to Internet regulations in SK.

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Jon, please expand your $5/100TB VPS locations to the whole world and I'll help you to build a brand GreenValueCDN completely free, giving you 100% of the profits.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
The idea is that most people don't use 100TBs, and couldn't even use that much if they tried. So really they are basing all this on a bet that you the customer can't use 100TBs.
I agree Sir Mun!

I can't see how anyone could approach using 100TB without blowing up the rules, TOS, AUP or the CPU caps and being booted.

joepie91

I'm not authorized to provide any further classified information of any kind after the Skylar-leak incident.
Interesting. Authorized by who? Is this an implicit admission that ColoCrossing runs "your" show?

Personally I think that since I'm an honest person and have never been caught in a lie (as I've never lied to any customers or in any PR),
Keep saying that. Maybe some day, some people will believe it.

Virtovo

Verified Provider

Mun
When you're advertising 100TB you're going to attract a lot of high bandwidth users.

vRozenSch00n

GVH is the best at what we do. And I wasn't lying when I initially made that statement. We'll prove it.

We'll be the first ColoCrossing based company to successfully offer low end plans in Europe AND Asia AND profit from it. Just you watch. ;)
Then you are a ColoCrossing representative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner