amuck-landowner

GreenValueHost outsources customer support to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraZero

I forgot what it was suppose to be about like ten pages ago. I think something to do with the Indians winning the World Series with nothing but a bunch of rag tag players or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Something about a part-timer being "Vice President" and outsourced people being "employees". It's all playground stuff.
Wait... wait...

Something about a part-timer being "Vice President" and outsourced people being "employees". It's all playground  daycare stuff

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Reinforcement?  Lol.  Seriously, that holes getting pretty deep, I'm surprised he can still see daylight.
Considering it's the weekend and not a school day, I suspect he hasn't seen daylight in 24 hours+...  But 'Jon' is a morning person, so maybe he basks some before cracking open the panel and allocating mo' VPS for his leeches.

I can hear the phone now "Ernie I need a discount on a petabyte of transit this month".

vRozenSch00n

Wait... wait...

Something about a part-timer being "Vice President" and outsourced people being "employees". It's all playground  daycare stuff
There's nothing wrong with the part-time "Vice President", what worries me is when the Vice President is a member of those little guys who are being taken care of at the daycare. :p  

jarland

The ocean is digital
How old are you jon nguyen? And how are you able to run a corporation you look 16...?
Apparently Lance runs it and Jon here is just some kid who runs around like he owns it. Jon even posts about hiring so I'm guessing Lance is just the signature. We already know CC is the money, because they run HVH.

You can wish Lance a happy 14th birthday here: http://ics32.tripod.com/icspicnic2005/index.album/happy-14th-birthday-lance?i=5 but he actually graduated in 2011 http://www.violinist.com/blog/Toews/

Last edited by a moderator:

vRozenSch00n

Adam, Jon, Masker a.k.a. Senthuran199, etc 

Hmmm.... what's the connection between those youngsters and CC. Any idea @drmike ? Coaching program?

GVH-Jon

Banned
I'm just going to listen to my colleagues and make a swift exit out of this forum -- It's impossible to win any argument here because every single thread here was made to attack ColoCrossing.

I could address all the lies, controversy, and stories made in this forum but honestly, everything I say no matter what is going to be twisted and used against me someway somehow. I'm leaving vpsBoard.

jarland

The ocean is digital
I'm just going to listen to my colleagues and make a swift exit out of this forum -- It's impossible to win any argument here because every single thread here was made to attack ColoCrossing.

I could address all the lies, controversy, and stories made in this forum but honestly, everything I say no matter what is going to be twisted and used against me someway somehow. I'm leaving vpsBoard.
Persecution complex, always a good last resort.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
These threads are about you, not your parent company.  Quit trying to hide behind Daddy Biloh.

You could... but despite being asked DIRECT questions that yes/no answers would suffice for, you consistently ignore any posts that put you on a tight spot.  You just answer someone else's general question down the line and pretend that the inquisitive posts never happened.

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
I honestly can't tell if this guy is serious, what an absolute fool and pretentious prick if he is. There is obviously someone supporting him if he has such balls, ahem upstream.

Hxxx

About time. Best business decision. Stop bragging, ignore trolls. You can't keep up apparently.

The only way to win the trolls is trolling them. I think you were doing a good job with all the leaking information and positiveness. Every moment you said something trolling , a bunch of rage trolls reply. It was quite funny.

I don't know why the forum members are being disrespectful with all the name calling. Stuff like "kid" are being used in a very offensive way, like if they were a superior human. For all of you here that think that being under 18 and running a business is illegal, you are all wrong. As long as the legal representation is above 18, there is nothing wrong. I think you guys are forgetting that probably when you guys started your pathetic business (yes most of you have a pathetic business), probably you were under age or near 18. In this business it has been proved that age is a not a factor part of the equation. Now stupidity is.

After all nothing said in this forum is to be taken seriously. If I were Jon I would keep buying pop corn LOL, and keep enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner