amuck-landowner

GreenValueHost outsources customer support to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
 It's amazing how much a company can grow in a month's time, isn't it?
It's also amazing how much a company can slow to a crawl in a month's time, too.

If you had one 'good month' and you're basing large financial decisions off that and expecting it each month after to reflect that, then you're naive.

GVH-Jon

Banned
It's also amazing how much a company can slow to a crawl in a month's time, too.

If you had one 'good month' and you're basing large financial decisions off that and expecting it each month after to reflect that, then you're naive.
I thought December was a good month for us. And the month after that, January, we've already far surpassed our December sales rate.

Virtovo

Verified Provider
I thought December was a good month for us. And the month after that, January, we've already far surpassed our December sales rate.
It doesn't matter if it is one month, two months or a quarter.  You have no substantial historical data to base expansion plans on.  I said way way back in this thread that your bubble was going to burst.  This was before you made it very clear you have zero business acumen.  I think posting more and more about your business decisions is rightfully hurting your credibility.  If I were your business partner I'd strongly advise you to just stop.  

Last edited by a moderator:

GVH-Jon

Banned
He claims to be LETs biggest brand but I am almost positive that bluevm is bigger.

Mun
No. We claim to be LET's Exclusive more bang for your buck provider which means no company on LET matches our deals. We also claim to be one of the largest and most popular LET hosting providers <- and this is actually true, not the largest and most popular LET hosting provider.

Mun

Never Forget
My guess on what is going on is the GVH is getting some money behind the scenes from CC or someone else, whom in terms gets the advantage of seeming very big (ipv4) so that they can quickly keep the IP space they currently have. The whole thing is oversold, but that is the point. It is litterally meant to take up as much possible slack as CC has.

Just my oppinion and why someone would sell a service at a loss for.

Mun

Mun

Never Forget
No. We claim to be LET's Exclusive more bang for your buck provider which means no company on LET matches our deals. We also claim to be one of the largest and most popular LET hosting providers <- and this is actually true, not the largest and most popular LET hosting provider.

I am in the top 100 largest game server networks for TF2 big deal....

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I am in the top 100 largest game server networks for TF2 big deal....
It's like I said before...

I love the logical disconnect.  You seriously think that LET represents even a fraction of a market that existed long before Biloh started using his daddy's chequebook to launch his schemes?

You can have 50 nodes and be one of the largest providers there.  Popularity is easily purchased for blowjobs and ridiculous coupons.  News flash:  LET is a very small pond, and it holds no big fish.

It's sad, too.  I used to have hope for this kid turning out alright.. but the crash course in Fabozzi Public Relations is way too obvious.  Pretty much blew his chance of ever being a real provider.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Well, Colocrossing is LET's biggest brand.
Biloh puts his faith in Alexa as a measure of "big" (it has amused me for over a decade when idjits swear by Alexa's flawed and easily manipulated ratings, but..), so let's pretend we're Jon

The Jon list of low end VPS Big Boys

1. DigitalOcean 2,891

2. Edis 9,407

3. LowEndBox.com (a ColoCrossing doorway page) 14,624

note: a month or so ago there actually was a thread on LET that Biloh participated in that attempted to rank provider's based on their Alexa rank)... :p

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
I paid for the server yesterday purely for testing purposes, EVERYTHING was great except the disk IO and uptime. IO speed is around 50-100MB/s which is not good for SSD cached VPS, and uptime is not good (98.9% for yesterday+today).

My score: 7/10

@GreenValueHost Please explain.

Virtovo

Verified Provider
I paid for the server yesterday purely for testing purposes, EVERYTHING was great except the disk IO and uptime. IO speed is around 50-100MB/s which is not good for SSD cached VPS, and uptime is not good (98.9% for yesterday+today).

My score: 7/10

@GreenValueHost Please explain.
Although 'not great' for SSD cached, 50-100 MB/s is perfectly usable.  In terms of uptime, was this hardware or network related? 

RyanD

Verified Provider
... did I see earlier in the thread a claimed $60k/year gross revenue from WHMCS?

If that is one of "the largest" on LEB... my lord what a small group that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner