amuck-landowner

Ideas and suggestions for vpsBoard

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
More themes for us to choose from? 

http://www.finalprestige.net/index.php?p=3&product=150

Looks nice. You can leave it as default as the current theme and just add more for us to pick from at the bottom of the website using change theme. :)
I'll look into adding some free ones as alternative options.

I just get some of these now:

2nh2ell.jpg

Anything woring?

Cloudflare problem?
This.

Cloudflare bot-control makes posting code really annoying. I eventually gave up on it.
I'm going to ditch CF as soon as I can afford a proper CDN.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
What I wish for this community is to have something unique that will set it apart from LET
Like what?

And this site was not made to be a LET alternative. It just sort of happened that way when everyone flocked here. There are already a lot of differences between vpsBoard and LowEndTalk however I am happy to consider any and all suggestions you may have. ;)

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
A couple of issues: first, Google search of the forums seems to have disappeared. Second, I can't stay logged in. I have to log in again every time I visit the site, even though I check "Remember me". It seemed to happen right after I changed my password to a randomly generated one with non-alphanumeric characters, and is still happening even after I've changed it back.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
A couple of issues: first, Google search of the forums seems to have disappeared. Second, I can't stay logged in. I have to log in again every time I visit the site, even though I check "Remember me". It seemed to happen right after I changed my password to a randomly generated one with non-alphanumeric characters, and is still happening even after I've changed it back.
Seems like both may have been a cookie issue. Tried the site on a different computer and it worked fine.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Is it only providers (and admins of course) that are able to change their "member title" (e.g. mine is "VPS Enthusiast")? I don't see any place to do it.

Naruto

Define stupid suggestions.

I'd personally put this under stupid suggestions.  
I literally made that post with the intention to get a reply along the lines I received.

You fell for my predictability trap, now everyone knows you're predictable!

Same with those that thanked your post.

amuck-landowner