amuck-landowner

Introduction thread

mitgib

Verified Provider
Hi! 

My name is Tim and I like long walks in the park, a cool summer breeze and ......

Oh hell, you all know who I am

David

I'm down in New Zealand :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
How is it down there? Thinking about moving to another country.

anyways..

My name is David. I'mmmm nothing. I just have a crap load of hobbies. I live off waffles, hot-pockets, & chips. & ofc occasionally water..

I've always had a heart for web development.. found LET a bit ago & got into VPSs. ((now I have a ton of them.. it's like a freaking card collection that actually has a use!)) I miss LET.. it is sorta like a breakup for me. Hopefully vpsB will do well for me in my time of need.

I live in America.. if that matters.

p.s I like Doctor Who... and British tele...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamson

Hey! I was a loyal LET lurker who has now moved to lurking over here. I posted a small amount in LET during the OSQA days, but pretty much stopped with the move to Vanilla. 

Carry on, i guess. ;)

Edit: was, not am a loyal lurker...

gr3g0s

How is it down there? Thinking about moving to another country.

anyways..

My name is David. I'mmmm nothing. I just have a crap load of hobbies. I live off waffles, hot-pockets, & chips. & ofc occasionally water..

I've always had a heart for web development.. found LET a bit ago & got into VPSs. ((now I have a ton of them.. it's like a freaking card collection that actually has a use!)) I miss LET.. it is sorta like a breakup for me. Hopefully vpsB will do well for me in my time of need.

I live in America.. if that matters.

p.s I like Doctor Who... and British tele...

New Zealand is a beautiful place if only we can stop our current PM from destroying it before u get here :(

We have strong links with UK, us still being a colony and all that :p

I love Uk comedy, greats like The goodies, Red dwarf, monty python, my latest discovery from UK is MonkeyDust :D bit its a bit dark for some

XFS_Brian

Verified Provider
Hello,

My name is Brian. I am the Chief Operations Officer and Co-Founder of XFuse Solutions, LLC. I have been in the hosting industry for 5+ years but I have been working with servers way longer then that. Some of  you may have heard that I am the original founder/owner of URPad. This is correct. I sold URPad to FTN Hosting when my military requirements started to pick up.

You will see me around the forums answer questions and posting guides.

Chronic

Hello,

I'm a former LET member, looking for a new home. :(

I'm a med student, hobby programmer and an occasional gamer. I watch far too much TV and spend a large portion of my free time hanging out on the internet. LET used to be my little sin and now with all the drama that went on recently, this place is apparently all the hype. I started the VPS journey when I was trying to set up a forum for a friend's gaming community and ended up staying for everything else. Hopefully a friendly atmosphere will keep me hooked to this board as well.

In any case, some of you might have already seen me posting but didn't recognize me, so I thought I'd formally introduce myself. I'll try to stay active here and if anyone would like to get to know me better, they are welcome to PM me. I'm always looking for interesting debates and the occasional gaming nemesis.

amuck-landowner