amuck-landowner

Jonny Nguyen - GreenValueHost - Raided by Police.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I recommended gardening to him about 30 times. Plants don't care what you look like, that you are inept, that you dress funny, etc.   It gives work return and something to constant tend, so gives structure....  Can become something fairly amazing or something minimal and quite modest depending on your efforts.

Community service in his own town would be another great idea....
Or volunteering.  Volunteering does good for your community as well as gives you an opportunity to meet cool people (including a ton of cute girls who are really into helping out other people).  Seriously totally worth it.  I volunteered at our local hospital for like two years and I ended up getting a scholarship for college as well.  

Tyler

Or volunteering.  Volunteering does good for your community as well as gives you an opportunity to meet cool people (including a ton of cute girls who are really into helping out other people).  Seriously totally worth it.  I volunteered at our local hospital for like two years and I ended up getting a scholarship for college as well.  
Interestingly enough, he does volunteer at the local homeless shelter--until he got in trouble for going there to pick up girls.

He got in trouble for putting pepper on the dishes when other girls were cleaning them because he "thought it looked pretty". He also was throwing bread in the air along with other general shenanigans. I feel bad for the girls around him.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Interestingly enough, he does volunteer at the local homeless shelter--until he got in trouble for going there to pick up girls.

He got in trouble for putting pepper on the dishes when other girls were cleaning them because he "thought it looked pretty". He also was throwing bread in the air along with other general shenanigans. I feel bad for the girls around him.
So basically he didn't actually do the job he was tasked to do.  Instead he goofed off and screwed around.  I'm not surprised then.  At least accomplish the job you're assigned.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Long believed Jonny was mental health material...  I detest the folks who discover such in their legal wranglings as an excuse for their behavior.
Everybody these days has some 'disorder' or 'mental illness' being used as a crutch by the lazy and weak.  The only thing wrong with this kid is a severe lack of discipline in his upbringing.  The best thing that could happen to Jon is some disgruntled customer beating him bloody.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Everybody these days has some 'disorder' or 'mental illness' being used as a crutch by the lazy and weak.  The only thing wrong with this kid is a severe lack of discipline in his upbringing.  The best thing that could happen to Jon is some disgruntled customer beating him bloody.
Yes, yes and a fuck ton more yes.

FAR too many people throw mental illness around as an excuse. Not only is it disgusting behaviour to do so but it entirely undermines people who really do have underlying issues. Being a cocky, ignorant, arrogant like fuckwhit is not mental illness.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Must be some Asian wedding ritual or shaman fertility curse thing.   Doesn't work here in America.  Take that shit back to your homeland.  White people in NH are like WTF?

I am known for coming from the old school.  I call stupid behavior folks fucking retards routinely and I give ZERO fucks about people's tissue paper asses with their PC bits.  What are they going to do?  Bow up and get spanked, most likely.  Probably will file a mean person paper against me.  Big damn deal.  Proud to have free speech and piss off or get pissed on.

Zero love for the mental health babyshit grown ass tough guys toss around to avoid their well earned ass kicking.  It's just as bad as folks ratting out everyone and everything to avoid the same well earned punishment.  Acting like a g-d damn little bitch with that behavior.

Been on the see saw about what is wrong in this kid.  He's fucking mental.  Really he is.  Not one little tendency but multiple if not a basket of things.  Unsure where his issues stop and his intentions start.  I've known people out there legitimately - certified - and Jonny makes them look normal.

Jonny needs real mental help and hopefully gets such. Would be a crime to ignore this by the Courts and folks involved and allow him to continue onward as a fractured person making poor decisions due to such mental issues.  Histrionic personality disorder he seems to fit spot on (just my know-nothing lay folk opinion).   Schizophrenia may apply...

His parents.  His parents.  His parents.  They need to deal with the human they created physically, emotionally, mentally.   As we all know, utterly absent during all his stunts and afterwards no real action responsible parents would have taken (like breaking his phones / burning them and disconnecting him from the internet for months). He's been on auto pilot with questionable parenting since at least age of 13-14.

HN-Matt

Verified Provider
I am known for coming from the old school.  I call stupid behavior folks fucking retards routinely and I give ZERO fucks about people's tissue paper asses with their PC bits.  What are they going to do?  Bow up and get spanked, most likely.  Probably will file a mean person paper against me.  Big damn deal.  Proud to have free speech and piss off or get pissed on.
d753245d5e0fe19877fff1cbf7c692db.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Jonny needs real mental help and hopefully gets such. Would be a crime to ignore this by the Courts and folks involved and allow him to continue onward as a fractured person making poor decisions due to such mental issues.  Histrionic personality disorder he seems to fit spot on (just my know-nothing lay folk opinion).   Schizophrenia may apply...

His parents.  His parents.  His parents.  They need to deal with the human they created physically, emotionally, mentally.   As we all know, utterly absent during all his stunts and afterwards no real action responsible parents would have taken (like breaking his phones / burning them and disconnecting him from the internet for months). He's been on auto pilot with questionable parenting since at least age of 13-14.
My problem with that all is that he isn't getting help because he needs it, he'll just use it as a cop-out to try to save his ass from jail time. While we can argue "well, he's at least getting help", well, probably not. I honestly don't think Jonny thinks he's in the wrong in this all, rather that the school is being manipulated by their technical staff to save their jobs.

Has there been anything new in regards to his suspension? Did they expel him yet or is it all cooling off? If he gets expelled, is there even schools in his area that would allow him? While he didn't 'hack' anything, I'm figuring an online course would be uneasy with him as a student.

I just don't think a stern talking to from any authority figure is going to set him straight. He'll just take it as He needs more experience to pull it off.

Word to the wise, if you've had any sketchy dealings with him, don't expect him to take the fall for you. I fully expect him to throw his own blood under the bus if it saves him from punishment.

Francisco

Tyler

Has there been anything new in regards to his suspension? Did they expel him yet or is it all cooling off? If he gets expelled, is there even schools in his area that would allow him? While he didn't 'hack' anything, I'm figuring an online course would be uneasy with him as a student.
What I've heard: There will be a meeting on Monday for further information. It's either expulsion or suspension for the rest of the year. Academics currently are 'on hold' (not sure what that means)

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
What I've heard: There will be a meeting on Monday for further information. It's either expulsion or suspension for the rest of the year. Academics currently are 'on hold' (not sure what that means)
More than likely can't complete this semester.  

Depending on the severity of the situation then he might have to switch schools.  

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
More than likely can't complete this semester.  

Depending on the severity of the situation then he might have to switch schools.
Who will take him? It's a legitimate question. What school wants to take in a student that allegedly tried to run penetration tests against their school and possibly even DDOS attacks? If this gains any traction, he might have to do his schooling online, or do a GED test.

I mean, unless he's able to get them to seal his records, this craps going to curse him for all high clearance jobs. If he had some actual hacking skills the 3 letter orgs would probably want him for a few years, but if he actually did what they claim, he probably just booted a copy of BackTrack.

Francisco

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Yes some meeting this morning with him at the school.

I won't be surprised when it leads to expulsion though.

There are some regulations allegedly against expulsion where the student has mental health issues.  Unsure if that's intended route, but seeming more like the proper one daily.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Yes some meeting this morning with him at the school.

I won't be surprised when it leads to expulsion though.

There are some regulations allegedly against expulsion where the student has mental health issues.  Unsure if that's intended route, but seeming more like the proper one daily.
I presume you're saying this as an onlooker and you don't actually condone such a course of action?

mpkossen

Yes, yes and a fuck ton more yes.

FAR too many people throw mental illness around as an excuse. Not only is it disgusting behaviour to do so but it entirely undermines people who really do have underlying issues. Being a cocky, ignorant, arrogant like fuckwhit is not mental illness.
I thanked you for the second part of the sentence. I wouldn't condone beating anyone bloody.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
So what?

I can just drag a foot when I walk and have some quack doctor prescribe me some pills for my 'disorder' that I convinced him I have and get away with being an asshole?

Sorry for my continued insufferable behavior. I have a condition. Hrr drrr. *knocks your drink onto the floor*

Munzy

"I have a condition." is the last thing I said to my ex-wife's brother before breaking his nose.

You are very much right, you do have a condition. You attack everything you see, even when that thing is not making any active swipe at you. You treat people and things with no respect, and constantly assume people are idiots. You treat people like shit, even your own customers, and the only way you can stand being that way is because of the good grace of Francisco. People refer to you as Fran's attack dog, and in conversation they say "Yeah, I like Aldryic because he says what we all wanted to say." However, I think people are just afraid that you will tattle to Francisco, whom has helped many of these said people.  How it must hurt the soul of yours to constantly be bitter, and I have no idea why that bitterness is there.

What a mess this little post will become......

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Oh no, please don't cry.  Trading banter with you provides no satisfaction or challenge, and merely serves to waste my time.

amuck-landowner