amuck-landowner

LowEndTalkin' - LET is back - sort off - check it out!

Marc M.

Phoenix VPS
Verified Provider
Alright, so after some thinking and thinkering I've set up LowEndTalkin' for the folks who miss the layout of LET and Vanilla Forums.

You can check it out here: http://www.lowendtalk.in

Who's running this? Well me, MannDude (who's also running this forum), Jarland, Nick_A, KBeezie and MitGib so far. It's not meant to take anything away from VPS Board, but rather to offer a secondary forum who miss the old LET.

We need suggestions and and feedback from the community.

Oh, and we also have a Chef over there, not to be confused with Chief, lol.

jarland

The ocean is digital
Looks like someone loves you already marc.
Called it! Wonder who is watching here that closely and super angry at the concept of LET losing traffic. I'd bet they either:

A. Advertise on it

B. Own it

That's a big group, too big to be called an accusation to any degree that would be irresponsible.

Jack

Called it! Wonder who is watching here that closely and super angry at the concept of LET losing traffic. I'd bet they either:

A. Advertise on it

B. Own it

That's a big group, too big to be called an accusation to any degree that would be irresponsible.
It's not coming from CC's network

Marc M.

Phoenix VPS
Verified Provider
Nah, it's fine, no one is attacking it. I'm hosting it for now. And it's not ment to split anything. Those who want to join are more than welcome. The people who run it are as diverse as they come.

Jack

Nah, it's fine, no one is attacking it. I'm hosting it for now. And it's not ment to split anything. Those who want to join are more than welcome. The people who run it are as diverse as they come.
No one's attacking it? what the freak is with the 80% packetloss then?

amuck-landowner