amuck-landowner

Stallion 2 - pictures and daily updates :)

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Haven't really followed the updates since I'm no longer an active customer...

one thing that struck me today is; Will you have API enabled for Stallion, like Solus have, to ask for mem usage, bandwidth etc ...

Reason is that I have SolusVMController installed and added my servers there in a feeble try to keep updated on their status.

Will I be able to add a future VPS from buyvm there and get information about the VPS?

mojeda

one thing that struck me today is; Will you have API enabled for Stallion, like Solus have, to ask for mem usage, bandwidth etc ...

Reason is that I have SolusVMController installed and added my servers there in a feeble try to keep updated on their status.

Will I be able to add a future VPS from buyvm there and get information about the VPS?
It should still support solusvm-like api with v1 of the stallion api however there will be a new one (v2) that will offer more stuff, I believe.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider

It should still support solusvm-like api with v1 of the stallion api however there will be a new one (v2) that will offer more stuff, I believe.
Bingo :) We'll have a 'solusvm' proxy in place so users that want to hook it into solusvmcontroller/etc can without issue.

We'll also have a much bigger API that should allow most controls w/o issue.

Francisco

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
I just remembered that I did use the solus api when I was a customer, facepalm and time-out in the corner.

mojeda

Are none of the servers supposed to boot? I can't remember if they were just placements or were actually tied to a machine.

I tried to boot Fishfingers and heil pony but they would fail.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider

shunny

Woa! This is rather neat! Awesome job pony! Been with you for a while and was waiting for something like this! :D

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Pretty happy to be able to write this.

As of today I'll have the basis of our DNS platform all in place with RDNS controls hooked up (the rest of the DNS controls will come at a later date). What this means for the project is starting Monday we'll be in release-candidate mode.

I've asked a few of the bug testers we've had if they could do another, complete, audit of the project so we can find all outstanding bugs for me to fix.

Assuming the bug list is quite small we'll write our importers and look at an early/mid June roll out :D

:D

:D

Francisco

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Just sayin' Francisco, if you need another tester, I'm here! And you can ask anyone: I'm thorough.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Just sayin' Francisco, if you need another tester, I'm here! And you can ask anyone: I'm thorough.
You're welcome to already start on it :)

RDNS controls have been completed and committed. While powerdns isn't running on the test server, I at least have the database in place and the data inserted is correct.

I spent a little extra time on it making the class already support our future hosted DNS services. I just need to add support for for TXT/SRV types, other than that A/AAAA/CNAME/PTR/NS are all there.

Monday we'll finish the WHMCS module & integration. Anyone that's really wanting to help bug test, please go ahead and do so and report back any quirks or things you think we should improve before the initial release.

Francisco

RootNerds

Verified Provider
The look and feel of that control panel is really nice. And I just heard WHMCS module which makes this even more interesting. Do you know anything about pricing yet? Will it be similar to SolusVMs?

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
The look and feel of that control panel is really nice. And I just heard WHMCS module which makes this even more interesting. Do you know anything about pricing yet? Will it be similar to SolusVMs?
This is a private panel that isn't going up for sale, sorry!

People were really curious with how development had been going so I decided to make a thread originally on lowendtalk and now here. This is the only thread I'm keeping up to date.

The WHMCS module is only a stop-gap while we code our new billing panel :)

Francisco

RootNerds

Verified Provider
This is a private panel that isn't going up for sale, sorry!

People were really curious with how development had been going so I decided to make a thread originally on lowendtalk and now here. This is the only thread I'm keeping up to date.

The WHMCS module is only a stop-gap while we code our new billing panel :)

Francisco
Damn :) Jelly now ;) Looks really good.

amuck-landowner