amuck-landowner

BlueVM Change of Ownership?

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Ishaq is still there, and I think Johston is having issues with a family member. Was posted on LET at some point. This @Rallias is trying to stir the pot because of something that happened between the two.

Mun

Update: Ishaq PM'd me and said he no longer works for bluevm.
Good to know.

I'm not a big fan of drama; I have no use for it nor for threads like this. No matter what I say some people in the community are going to believe that Chris owns BlueVM. This isn't the case... I own 100% of BlueVM Communications LLC.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to changing all of our passwords and SSH keys. No telling what might have gotten out thanks to Rallias's negligence.
Thanks for the confirmation.

Can someone add "Gossip" to the topic?

Amitz

If it is absolutely sure that CVPS has nothing to do with BlueVM, then I would delete this topic. Gossip about being affiliated (however) with CVPS can ruin a business...

iSky

is drama on WHT too ? :D

curious about this drama which start from HVH then to UGVPS

then this was the triloggy ? 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I'm not a big fan of drama; I have no use for it nor for threads like this. No matter what I say some people in the community are going to believe that Chris owns BlueVM. This isn't the case... I own 100% of BlueVM Communications LLC. 
You are telling me you aren't on the 3 year payment plan with CVPS or CC?  You are sticking to that story?

You better clean every message, chat, email, shred any paperwork, etc.

There are some folks in the community that respect you and I respect them.  So I'll sit here mostly with my lips sealed, shaking my head.  Integrity matters when you are a  provider.  I'd advise you think long and hard about this.   

Jack

I don't buy it.

Rallias's paypal screenshot - Chris agreed he has employed Rallias, Rallias denied to start with

Skype screenshot I mean come on it's Chris's type of writing - time being 8PM the actual thing was posted at 2PM or something?

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Skype log timestamps are relevant to the recipient.

The Teamviewer story is just all sorts of ridiculous.  That sounds more to me like Rallias thought he would have some fun dropping some logs/screenshots, then received threats of a lawsuit/court order and is now trying to BS his way out of it <_<

As for the logs themselves?  Meh, Fabozzi is well known for telling some wild fabrications.  Without any hard proof, I'm willing to accept that Chris was just feeding Ral a BS story.  Besides, as someone mentioned earlier... BlueVM has mostly (all?) CC upstream now anyways - anyone that's avoiding that particular drama is likely already avoiding BlueVM.  Even if it were true, I don't see it being a major deal.  It would just confirm my theory on "Can't compete on quality, resort to buying out/forcing under competition instead".

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
I don't buy it.

Rallias's paypal screenshot - Chris agreed he has employed Rallias, Rallias denied to start with

Skype screenshot I mean come on it's Chris's type of writing - time being 8PM the actual thing was posted at 2PM or something?
I asked in IRC when the convo took place in the skype:

Feb 05 15:17:36 <WebSearchingPro> sadly it doesnt show what day the convo was

Feb 05 15:18:09 <Rallias> Monday, January 27, 2014

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Some, yes.  Another issue is that so many folks (owners and workers alike) are so used to an informal medium that nobody really thinks twice about making offhand commentary or posting an opinion.  That seems far more prevalent than actual malice in most of these posts.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Some, yes.  Another issue is that so many folks (owners and workers alike) are so used to an informal medium that nobody really thinks twice about making offhand commentary or posting an opinion.  That seems far more prevalent than actual malice in most of these posts.
Well sort of.

What the problem really is, is rather simple --- these companies do NOT have employees.  They pay outsourced labor, 1099 workers and flat rate foreign workforce outsourcing.

The same  "employees" are working at multiple other companies, sometimes for competitors.  Those "employees" are leaking info, stealing data, rooting through customer info, etc.

In this instance, Fabozzi owes Rallias money and has for months.  If either side in that matter disagrees, you two better get to talking to one another.   It's not my business, but I don't take lightly to folks stiffing the workers, considering you are already exploiting labor.  

I just scolded Fabozzi on here last week about his mythical EMPLOYEES and paying a PROFESSIONAL salary.  To which he stated essentially that CVPS has no employees.   Talk about that matter coming home to roost.

Folks can ahh trust whoever they want to.  The idea that help desk, ticketing, etc. is filled in these companies by hackers, teens, foreigners and others with little to no training, policy, auditing trail, etc. is reason to avoid all of the involved.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
There is no proof that ownership is under ChicagoVPS. In fact, so far, the owner has stated the exact opposite. As others have mentioned, being associated with CVPS/CC in that light can have catastrophic consequences so until we know otherwise, lets play on the safe side :)

Last edited by a moderator:

peterw

Well sort of.

What the problem really is, is rather simple --- these companies do NOT have employees.  They pay outsourced labor, 1099 workers and flat rate foreign workforce outsourcing.

The same  "employees" are working at multiple other companies, sometimes for competitors.  Those "employees" are leaking info, stealing data, rooting through customer info, etc.

Folks can ahh trust whoever they want to.  The idea that help desk, ticketing, etc. is filled in these companies by hackers, teens, foreigners and others with little to no training, policy, auditing trail, etc. is reason to avoid all of the involved.
I can paint a picture that Fabozzi owns the bank of america or that you own httpzoom. No proof so I trust BlueVM and no false accusations.

vRozenSch00n

IMHO trust might come in several degrees, and must be accompanied with a reasonable risk appetite that includes several parameters such as: honesty of the people we deal with, service quality (within the expected service level for the price scope), public reputation (in terms of know how and attitude towards customers and competitors).  :)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I can paint a picture that Fabozzi owns the bank of america or that you own httpzoom. No proof so I trust BlueVM and no false accusations.
Not BOA, Fab deals with Citizens Bank... we learned that with the Saturday bank wires in the UGVPS matter.

I'm not commenting on BlueVM, as lots of folks have some strange allegiance to them...

You better clean every message, chat, email, shred any paperwork, etc.

There are some folks in the community that respect you and I respect them. So I'll sit here mostly with my lips sealed, shaking my head. Integrity matters when you are a provider. I'd advise you think long and hard about this.

amuck-landowner