amuck-landowner

BlueVM Change of Ownership?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I trust BlueVM too. Are providers so desperate to defame other providers by shady hints?
Funny, but, the entire Rallias + BlueVM + ChicagoVPS only involved those providers.   No other provider was involved... Maybe the illusion of a hacker was involved too... 

MikeIn

I was very happy to see @BlueVM reply and more happy from the outcome...
Thanks for you guys stable support and performance :)
A happy client :D

k0nsl

Bad Goy
I did not find Rallias backpeddling to be the least bit credible. There's a dog burried here, and it is a dirty one, or so I suspect  :unsure:

wlanboy

Content Contributer
I did not find Rallias backpeddling to be the least bit credible. There's a dog burried here, and it is a dirty one, or so I suspect  :unsure:
Yup - I want to know why Rallias did this.

Leaving BlueVM, now working for CVPS and - by accident - publishing this to harm BlueVM.

tchen

For the lulz I'd imagine.  It's kinda gotten to that stage where seeing which fish will take the bait is as entertaining as any possible story itself.  I blame Fox News Channel.  :p

jarland

The ocean is digital
For the lulz I'd imagine. It's kinda gotten to that stage where seeing which fish will take the bait is as entertaining as any possible story itself. I blame Fox News Channel. :p
Would've thought that too but his story didn't sound like it at all. I'm not saying there's a secret here involving bluevm or CVPS, but there's definitely one involving rallias. If it sounds like I care, well, I don't really. If he wants to add "left teamviewer open and let a shitty friend ruin my name" to his system administrator credentials, well that's on him. Probably not the brightest move.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
I've been reading and thinking about this and my 2c (if someone cares) is that Rallias wanted the attention but didn't think this over and planned it worse then horrible.

When shit hit the fan, the panic came and a lame excuse was the the result of that.

So there isn't more to this then a young kid who wants to known and liked among the people woh read/write here.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
We went round and round on the denial-go-round back in March about BlueVM and their ownership flipping the company to ChicagoVPS/ColoCrossing.

See:

and

https://vpsboard.com/topic/3465-bluevm-ownership-questions/

Last time, Justin Johnston graciously updated the About page to infer he still had possession of the BlueVM website and injected:

Justin Johnston (100% Owner, CEO, Manager)

See: https://web.archive.org/web/20140330181046/https://www.bluevm.com/about.php

Well it looks like now Johnston and crew very well might be gone...  If we are basing everything on the About info :)  Cause now the About page has been entirely wiped clean of any "Our Team:" info:

See: https://www.bluevm.com/about.php

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
I'll tell you how you can know for sure: if an announcement goes out that the Zurich location is being closed (ahem) migrated, then you be 100% sure that Justin is no longer "100% Owner, CEO, Manager".

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
That's the old school sign Mr. Strout.... Nowadays, they keep the off-their-net location for a while so as not to drop subscriber numbers in mass and instantly, especially where said host is already on the ropes (see mass horror complaints everywhere).

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
if an announcement goes out that the Zurich location is being closed (ahem) migrated,
I had a dream that one day low end providers would stop issuing for immediate release forum press releases announcing   "the opening of a new location" every time they rented 1 or 2 cheap servers in a different city.  :p

If we are basing everything on the About info :)  Cause now the About page has been entirely wiped clean of any "Our Team:" info:
The WHOIS was changed a few months ago from registrant: BlueVM Communications LLC/contact: Justin Johnston to registrant: BlueVM Projects/contact: BlueVM Projects

BlueVM Change of Ownership?
Are you suggesting Fabozo is in a cash crunch and selling off some of his assets? Who did he sell them to? :p

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I had a dream that one day low end providers would stop issuing for immediate release forum press releases announcing   "the opening of a new location" every time they rented 1 or 2 cheap servers in a different city.  :p
Press releases are fine... Just do something worth while or make a big enough stink... Renting another E3 from the same company / parent company isn't news worthy....  Funny cause, real companies actually release proper press when hiring notable employees of high rank, certainly when they acquire other companies and several other "real" reasons... But kiddos in lowend can't figure it out....

BlueVM Projects -  Also seeing / have seen prior BlueVM Communications... If you have a minute, Colorado incorporation records inspection.. See what the official name is... Maybe a d/b/a search too for the aliases... Feathur is incorporated under another corporation...

Fabozo cash crunch - Well undoubtedly the good times aren't what they once were over there.... Self-f-n-inflicted wounding though...  I mean, all those pissed customers beat for their hard earned money can't all be mean internet haters....  Like I said start of this year, someone made Fab shut his trap.... and I know now that CC tells their key people to poke at mighty nay sayers as part of their "employment" or else... So....  Only place CVPS is folding into is where they've always been and that's the extended daycare operation...

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
If you have a minute, Colorado incorporation records inspection.. See what the official name is.
BlueVM Communications LLC which is why the WHOIS registrant change from a legal entity to a non legal entity (BlueVM Projects) raises questions.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Didn't Justin mention personal issues earlier and disappeared?
There was something start of the year.   Family related...  That was about the time when his wife was answering tickets..

I have been told he's back in Hawaii since then... or perhaps earlier.....

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
and ... I just went searching for incorporations for Bluev* in New York, Colorado and Hawaii....

Only legally incorporated one is the original Coloradio:

BlueVM Communications LLC

It is in good standing there currently and has ownership original address in Colorado...

Same situation with Feathur LLC.. Colorado only, in good standing and same address as it has been in Colorado...

Ishaq

Verified Provider
I believe it was removed due to the constant staff changes.

EDIT: Justin still owns BlueVM.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Glad to see you Ishaq.... 

I can buy the staff changes... but "staff" isn't per se staff... Like you are a volunteer and I forget the other lad in ticketing - you know the guy who worked for Google / Apple / Sony / NASA / the Vatican and the Whitehouse (well not all those but 3 out of 5) who is a volunteer.... [Daniel is his name]  It's odd way to write it off....

Anyways, what the heck is BlueVM Projects?  Feathur.com is under it, BlueVM, Neon site... probably others... some .us domain...

Is BlueVM going to start unslabbing Xen soon?  Performance issues are killing the company no matter who owns it... too many tenants per server..

One question I have is DomVPS folded into BlueVM or what?  I mean Cameron Banfield is over there at BlueVM [answering tickets] .... He owns DomVPS and No1Servers prior....

amuck-landowner