amuck-landowner

ColoCrossing & Hudson Valley Host are dishonest, unethical, and partake in illegal activities

Status
Not open for further replies.

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
Like what does that even mean? Is someone not allowed to work under an alias because they don't want their personal information out there? Adam asked me to stay under the alias and I allowed it.

The only reason I backed his story is because I actually cared about his privacy and saw nothing wrong with it. You are the one making a big deal out of literally nothing. Am I a bad guy because Im a caring person and felt if he wanted privacy he could have it?

Lets see what twisted story you can come up with now and turn me into the bad guy. Go.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Just pointing out the fact that you have no qualms with public lies.  Including the claims of having an SSN and Tax ID for 'Kevin Hillstrand'.  Or the recent claim of having nothing to do with UGVPS, when everyone spectating that drama saw the PayPal info.

And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously?

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
I have no idea what "bank" info you have, and like I said I went along with it to protect his requests of being under the alias.

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
@Aldryic C'boas I didnt even know about this thread, or I would have addressed it.

Tom had a debt with us and this was an attempt to pay off his debt, but it was unsuccessful. I offered to take over UGVPS last week and finalized it the day before the email went out saying we took over.

If you just ask, you shall receive an answer.

jarland

The ocean is digital
To be fair... we did just ask about the Kevin/Adam thing. As you said, you maintained his story to protect his privacy - so really, asking doesn't do any good if you're willing to lie, regardless of motivation.
Because honesty is soooo hard. So hard even mr #winning can't do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
lol if only you knew Jarland what I have in store for you sir :)

I dont care if either of you believe me, I told you what happened. You can take it or leave it. Until you have proof otherwise to disprove it, then its end of story. Good day gents

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Now now lads... Texas has Castle Doctrine, don't go tripping on something and getting hurt.

Glad to see a good ole' reunion of all my favorites... Miss you lads sometimes.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
Oh, man. The lolz, @CVPS_Chris. The lolz. Don't you understand that you're making a laughing stock out of yourself with such lame posts? Plus, it probably ain't good for business, either. I cannot imagine it would be :)

Tough guy @CVPS_Chris. You must be very scared right now @jarland  :lol: 

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
Oh, man. The lolz, @CVPS_Chris. The lolz. Don't you understand that you're making a laughing stock out of yourself with such lame posts? Plus, it probably ain't good for business, either. I cannot imagine it would be :)

Tough guy @CVPS_Chris. You must be very scared right now @jarland  :lol: 
Give it time, he's actually keeping his act pretty subdued right now :lol:

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
@Aldryic C'boas I didnt even know about this thread, or I would have addressed it.

Tom had a debt with us and this was an attempt to pay off his debt, but it was unsuccessful. I offered to take over UGVPS last week and finalized it the day before the email went out saying we took over.

If you just ask, you shall receive an answer.
You made him an offer he couldn't refuse (or accept legally, either, since it's Crystal's name on everything)

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner