amuck-landowner

GreenValueHost becoming ColoCrossing, dumping providers, etc.

SPINIKR-RO

Verified Provider
First Apache default page, much later a white page with the logo and a maintenance notice with a Gmail address for emergencies.

Now its a default Nginx page.

Guess its a tough decision. The corporate officers must be sitting around the board room arguing which one is better, meanwhile all of their services are not accessible.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
First Apache default page, much later a white page with the logo and a maintenance notice with a Gmail address for emergencies.

Now its a default Nginx page.

Guess its a tough decision. The corporate officers must be sitting around the board room arguing which one is better, meanwhile all of their services are not accessible.
Come on now, you certainly know that GVH has a team with over 100+ years of experience...

This is a good old thread... deja vue...  The soon to be CEO/head pickler in charge/Coleslaw makes a shill appearence on this one:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1351169

search for: greenvaluehost

Then for: acclaimedhost

How many times can someone claim to have learned... 

Really, that's a thread to read with some popcorn handy.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
I cannot believe how hypocritical you lot are and I also cannot believe the ignorance shown by so many folk over there in that thread.

"I think it's time to call the police" - "We need to make sure he's safe" - "Forget the WHMCS and Solus stuff, get yourself sorted"

meanwhile, in another thread/post/forum, "LOLZ OMGZ, what about this information <link>" - "he's such a moron, lol @ suicide". You cannot act all heartfelt and sorry but continue to rip him apart over here like you're doing.

I don't believe for one second he was being serious and the threat of killing oneself while sitting on a bed with a knife is ridiculous. Even more so when the person saying it has previous.

And some of you... the amount of faces you wear is disgusting.

Hxxx

I cannot believe how hypocritical you lot are and I also cannot believe the ignorance shown by so many folk over there in that thread.

"I think it's time to call the police" - "We need to make sure he's safe" - "Forget the WHMCS and Solus stuff, get yourself sorted"

meanwhile, in another thread/post/forum, "LOLZ OMGZ, what about this information <link>" - "he's such a moron, lol @ suicide". You cannot act all heartfelt and sorry but continue to rip him apart over here like you're doing.

I don't believe for one second he was being serious and the threat of killing oneself while sitting on a bed with a knife is ridiculous. Even more so when the person saying it has previous.

Glad somebody mentioned it. 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Their nodes are up. Some have been down for oh 3 days.

Solus is down at last check.

Hi Martin.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony

I don't really understand all the fuss about "wanting to save a life", honestly.  Not every life has value, and there are times when severe consequences are the only way someone will learn.

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
I don't believe for one second he was being serious and the threat of killing oneself while sitting on a bed with a knife is ridiculous.
Anyone who has seen anything the kid has written should have known he is way, way too much of a narcissist to seriously consider suicide and that any claims of such is just another criticism-deflection trick he's learned.

I really wish WHT and LET would cut off the kid's supply of attention and advertising so the failed experiment that GreenValueHost is could finally be snuffed out and we could be back on our way to a hosting marketplace where children don't run the circus

mtwiscool

I think gvh prices are too high :)

I am planning to see if i can get prices lower as they is too much profit in the vps market.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
I really wish WHT and LET would cut off the kid's supply of attention and advertising so the failed experiment that GreenValueHost is could finally be snuffed out and we could be back on our way to a hosting marketplace where children don't run the circus
LET banned him today for 30 days which may actually work in his favor because any shitstorm about the data breach will have blown over by the time he returns.  Whether or not the GVH ponzi scheme can survive a month and pay its bills without a fresh supply of idiots buying annual plans is another question.

Data breach notifications: GVH hasn't sent out an email notifying customers of the data breach yet or posted an announcement on their forum, or any announcement on their home page (unless you count "maintenance in progress").

AThomasHowe

I don't really understand all the fuss about "wanting to save a life", honestly.  Not every life has value, and there are times when severe consequences are the only way someone will learn.
Woah, so edgy. Yeah, let's wish death upon a seventeen year old.

amuck-landowner