amuck-landowner

UGVPS = Thomas Dale = Crystal Dale = ChicagoVPS = Dig the Mine

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
surprised this isn't on WHT, usually it's quite a crapstorm for stuff like this over there.
I think it's being resolved privately on WHT. ;)
Oh, it'll be very public if ColoCrossing doesn't follow through on our refund.  Once my patience is up (and it's stretched very thin as-is), I have a *book* of a post (with plenty of documentation on the proof) ready to go up on WHT.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Oh, it'll be very public if ColoCrossing doesn't follow through on our refund.  Once my patience is up (and it's stretched very thin as-is), I have a *book* of a post (with plenty of documentation on the proof) ready to go up on WHT.
I was referring to the other shitty thing, not your shitty thing. Both are shitty, though. :p

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Oh, I plan on bringing both up (along with everything else there has been solid evidence for) actually :3  Either we get refunded our 700$ that we're owed.. or I intend to get us 700$ worth of entertainment :p

In all seriousness though, I do wish Crystal the best in being able to clear her name out from that mess of fraud before it collapses.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Oh, I plan on bringing both up (along with everything else there has been solid evidence for) actually :3  Either we get refunded our 700$ that we're owed.. or I intend to get us 700$ worth of entertainment :p

In all seriousness though, I do wish Crystal the best in being able to clear her name out from that mess of fraud before it collapses.
"Merry Christmas!!"

Why isn't the man of the hour talking? Why is Jon not reading the part where the paypal was in his name? I'm sorry, but there's no reason for it to be in his name, especially for as long as it seems to have been (this entire year).

I'm not sure what people are expecting from him. Do you really think he's going to ban Chris? Fuck no.

In the end all this has done is proven what we've all been screaming for a year now - the place is animal farm. All VPS providers are equal, some are just more equal than others".

I think Ash breaking a promise he made to his customers is an asshole thing to do but at least it was all legal on paper and his users have been mostly happy. Yet, with all that he's now banned from selling on LET/LEB.

Chris & Thomas on the other hand have literally committed fraud and neither is punished.

Fuckin' pigs.

Francisco

wlanboy

Content Contributer
mpkossen:

I know some of you would like to see CVPS banned or me taking action against them.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to.

Even if CVPS is guilty of lying or not being transparent, we have no policy against that.

Even more so, there's like a whole load of other providers lying to you day in day out.

If I were to ban everybody not telling the truth, there would be a lot of people to ban.

Seriously, nobody would like that. Neither would I.
If he really needs a policy for that ... no comment.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
What, you folks didn't actually think Biloh would consent to his life partner being punished, did you?  That they would ever admit to any type of fault or wrongdoing?  The only thing unusual about their typical "Nope, we've done no wrong, and will never be convinced otherwise" is that they actually waited instead of immediate denial.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
While I agree with what happened to Ash to an extent, he (mpkossen) literally made up his own rule based on his personal feelings towards the Ash situation, and when something similar pops up with cVPS, then a "rule doesn't exist" for that? What the..... i guess I should have seen that one coming, but yikes!

For wanting to

Protect the community
he sure takes the absolute most corrupt route possible heh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
surprised this isn't on WHT, usually it's quite a crapstorm for stuff like this over there.
You shouldn't be surprised at all.  UGVPS was/is largely unknown off of LEB/LET and was one of those providers whose business plans revolved almost entirely around LEB/T offers.  The lack of customer complaints on WHT (it took almost 3 weeks for a customer to post on WHT wondering why the ugvps.com domain was being forwarded to google.com) is probably a good indication that their WHT offers were not nearly as successful as their LEB offers in attracting customers. 

Jack

What I have found extremely funny in all of this is how CVPS Chris has always thrown digs at BuyVM for being a "small" company but atleast they don't own more than just that brand to make up for the services under their name I remember Kevdam posting a picture of the portal.CC with like 100+ services that includes IPXCore's and UGVPS's services and CVPS's nodes and the dedis they sell too. 

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Chris tried to claim we were "small" because we hadn't had multiple compromises and DB leaks that would invalidate his claims.  He'll sit there and say "They're lying, they're just a small company" all damn day... but truth of the matter is, both times he was compromised his numbers put him a good bit short of ours.  We just prefer to actually offer quality than sit and talk bullshit about ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

imtiax

Hi.

I've been a UGVPS customer for over 6 months. It's almost been a year.

Anyways I have over 10 VPS's with them, I just need to know if their going to shut down or not.

Because I don't want to buy another 10 boxes with another VPS provider and find out that UGVPS not shutting down.

:(

jarland

The ocean is digital
Hi.

Anyways I have over 10 VPS's with them, I just need to know if their going to shut down or not.

Because I don't want to buy another 10 boxes with another VPS provider and find out that UGVPS not shutting down.

No matter which party you trust here, either side of the fence tells a story that sounds like they will be going away, or at least "absorbed" into chicagoVPS.

Jack

Hi.

Just keep backups for now, Backupsy is a good provider to use for a storage VPS.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Not sure i'd want to be hosting with any company who clearly isn't trustworthy and has no idea what integrity is.

amuck-landowner