amuck-landowner

UGVPS = Thomas Dale = Crystal Dale = ChicagoVPS = Dig the Mine

SrsX

Banned
I decided to jump back in here and comment, so first of all, they're all breaking the law. They're lying, yet people still use them, why? Well because it's a cheap service, even though it might be horrible, people will still use them. I strongly believe they should be arrested for these crimes, then should be brought to court and charged. If they get brought to court, I will highly encourage they are forced to close ColoCrossing, as enough is enough. They are constantly breaking the law and getting away with it, and you know, it's Christmas time, on that note I'd be more then happy to fly to buffalo to meet good ol' Jon Biloh, the ColoCrossing staff and we could have a friendly chat about all of this, will it ever happen? Nope. In reality if anyone arrived there they would give a fake reason to sue the person, yet it should be the other way around, we should be having them tried in a court, and well, I already explained it above so I won't get into it again.

This drama has gone on way to long now.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
What I have found extremely funny in all of this is how CVPS Chris has always thrown digs at BuyVM for being a "small" company but atleast they don't own more than just that brand to make up for the services under their name I remember Kevdam posting a picture of the portal.CC with like 100+ services that includes IPXCore's and UGVPS's services and CVPS's nodes and the dedis they sell too. 
KevDam, the same guy who was let go from URPad for what?  Trying to sell their customer database to CVPS and other providers?

The same kid (he's what 18 now and 14 when he was doing Host*atch) who Fabozzi claimed was real (Kevin Hillstrand)?  The same guy Fabozzi said he had his SSN# and everything?  The same kid who was proven be a god damned them lie when CVPS was hacked?  That guy?  The same guy with those snazzy sunglasses on who just happened to comment on Thomas Dale's Facebook page (should still be up there).

This shit happens because CC is lying, cheating and stealing.   It's nothing personal.  If I catch other providers playing these games, I'll nail their tiny testicles to the public event board just the same.     Did it to ServerMania, might throw some more on the fire before I take a extended sabbatical.

People will say "what has CC lied about?"  To start, no Cisco engineers, probably ever. Second, ancient IPv4 routers doing round robin and a setup for bandwidth that made sense when CC was much smaller.  Third,  the LET/LEB hostile takeover and lying.  Fourth, their relationship with ServerMania and the continued pumping of shell companies.  Fifth, the constant abuse of LET and LEB as place to promote their customers disproportionately and to censor anyone that barks about it.  Ruff ruff.

When people talk about CC like they are big, I just laugh.  San Jose 1 rack.  Atlanta < 3 racks.  New Jersey, 1 rack. Sure they have more in the Buffalo ghetto and that's why they push the place so hard. Big colo providers aren't setting up single rack POPs.  They are building out cages  or real floor space.  CC is peanuts in the big picture and about to become buttered if they don't start operating like a business.

People can hate the truth all they want.  When the proverbial ColoCrossing shit hits the fan people are in quite a bit of trouble.  

Best thing CC could do is clean house of lingering problem customers, investment interests and brands.  Operate properly.    Stop renting IP ranges to spammers and organized crime.   Stop peering with and hosting IRAN companies.  Stop whoring customers for bogus IP allocations so you can amass such.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Chris & Thomas on the other hand have literally committed fraud and neither is punished.

Fuckin' pigs.
I don't want to beat a dead horse on this but here's the timeline for those at home saying OH WOW:

October 2012 - Thomas Dale posts free 2 week VPS offer on LET under Warfront Cafe

November 2, 2012 - "Crystal" has first LEB offer under UGVPS

December 2012 - Tom and Crystal separated.

February 2013 - Strange email to UGVPS customers with change of payment address for PayPal and BS about UGVPS NO LONGER BEING PART OF WARFRONT CAFE BUT INSTEAD IT'S OWN COMPANY.  No paperwork ever found to support such incorporation or DBA filing.

August 2013 - Fabozzi $5k to Thomas and Thomas moves to Buffalo

No matter what song and dance routine Kossen, Biloh, Fabozzi or anyone else comes up, they ran a company for AN ENTIRE YEAR as Crystal, when Tom and Crystal WERE NOT TOGETHER.  Posting offers, doing support, etc. with Crystal's name on it this whole time.

UGVPS had $6800 in PayPal, but magically Tom hasn't paid child support this whole time.   He magically gets $5k from Fabozzi to move one whole state away in August 2013.  Cause you know it's real expensive to move like that.

I digress.  There still are the old CVPS databases to look at and see when Tom can first be put doing tickets and admin work for CVPS.  But, based on those hack dates alone, puts CVPS + Tom back quite a while collaborating.  Not going to make it any better for them.

jarland

The ocean is digital
No matter what song and dance routine Kossen, Biloh, Fabozzi or anyone else comes up, they ran a company for AN ENTIRE YEAR as Crystal, when Tom and Crystal WERE NOT TOGETHER.
This is the key. Here's what proves what I wanted to know, which was whether or not Maartin actually had values or was just very good at acting like he did. I needed to know this so that I could finally know for sure whether or not LET was hopeless. Here's the only thing that really matters.

Fact: Chris lied about running a company and assisted in identity theft and fraud, this is legal territory.

Maarten's interpretation: He lied, everyone lies. There's no difference in this and Francisco's lies (which he won't state what those are, which is a HILARIOUS notion).

There's no room for interpretation here. It happened, Maartin and Jon are lying about what the facts are. It's like we're saying "it's blue" and they're saying "I know you're saying it's red, what about it?" It's an act, to disguise their lack of integrity. Their hope is that someone will read THEIR interpretation, ignore MY post, and change the conversation. That's why I posted 3 images and one paragraph, that's it. Because people want the quick version. I gave them that. You have to dig for theirs. I did what I meant to do and I'm quite proud of it. He who holds the TL;DR version, holds the power of the first impression. At this point there is only one thing they can do to reverse the damage and that is ban their buddy. They can change my thread, delete it, whatever. It doesn't matter. The message has been communicated. The real message prevailed and was not skewed by random unfounded accusations and theory, or excessive SQL dumps. It was short, to the point, accurate, and and it's done. So hello vpsBoard, my new home.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
see when Tom can first be put doing tickets and admin work for CVPS.
Facts are: 

3. tleonard / Thomas Dale use IPs in same limited from Dig the Mine to access IRC (as CVPS_tleo) currently and to do admin work at CVPS as tleonard (early June 2013).
Facts are he was working for CVPS before June. I  have 2 tickets from him: April 19th and May 12th. Tickets were signed as Thomas Leonard.  Nov '12-April '13 everything was answered by Luc/Adam/Chris. 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
^--- I missed Maarten with accusing Fran of lying... Link if you have it... please....

"Fact: Chris lied about running a company and assisted in identity theft and fraud, this is legal territory."

It's beyond legal territory.   Thomas has pulled this impersonating people around him thing and incurring bills before.  Being modest, normal people I suspect the family and friends are into churning their life in the Courts.  But, this is a clear case of misrepresentation.  

Have to note who else is a victim here... EVERYONE THAT BOUGHT FROM UGVPS.   At least those who bought from Crystal and may have thought that's who they were doing business with.

The entire PayPal situation is EPIC hurry up and run behavior.  Fab was traveling and non responsive, but account changes and wires were done.  I am sure he did that on his smartphone :)   If he didn't do it, then he reached Thomas who did the deeds.

Biggest nastiest bullshit festival piece is Fabozzi sending messages at MIDNIGHT on Saturday to Crystal.  Who sends things like that at midnight and demands a woman answer the phone?   Someone about to lose $6800.

But, point lost to everyone outside of the situation:

Crystal changed her phone number a few months prior and literally no one had in Buffalo, except Tom.   So Fabozzi texting her only could have happened where Fabozzi reached Tom and got her number.   That's what is so startling here.

Tom claims he is hiding from Fabozzi well after midnight in texts with Fabozzi.  How can that be... No way for Fab to be having the conversation with Crystal unless Tom gave Fab the number.

Just wait until the professional investigators get ahold of this one and force records out of companies, banks, etc.

Anyone think it's odd that Biloh knows so much about a customer of his customer and their personal dealings?

Colocrossing ---> ChicagoVPS ---> UGVPS

customer         ---> customer

jarland

The ocean is digital
Anyone considered informing PayPal of all this?  Fabozzi could very easily have every account associated with his bank locked;  not even for the fraud, but for breaking their own TOS.
I believe Crystal has been in contact with them over it. With the complexity of the situation, they may just be more interested in leaving it alone unless legal action is involved. In their position, that's probably what I would do, because the details are so twisted that any action probably looks like a risk of being duped by one of the parties involved and then becoming even more liable for the outcome.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I think the matter is rather clear when collaborated by various phone and text records as well as emails - and timelined.  Not like the government can't reference the master database to prove, cause they surely can.

The PayPal stuff kind of starts to look oddly like money laundering.  $6800 is a retarded amount of cash to leave laying around in PayPal unless that is a portion of a month's income.   Even if it is a month, looking at $70-80k of money floating through UGVPS.

I did some armchair financials and figured UGVPS to be doing $3k~ a month I think last December.   $7k a month a year later is entirely believable considering the LEB offer quantity and offers elsewhere.

Not trivial sums of money.  

Sinful to have a son that is your namesake who you don't provider for and haven't seen in eons - think 11 months or something up there.  But plenty of time to play video games and find new vaginas to play bury the meat with.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
DomainBop, I owe you a beer for these:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=7476574&postcount=8

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=7594679&postcount=6

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1066365

WHT doesn't take these things lightly. Combined with the fact Fabozzi has mentioned he works in the SAME office as Jon, it's a clear case of shilling indeed. Maybe Jon will join Fabozzi in a WHT banning? Afterall, Fabozzi was banned for shilling, too.

Seems like the only place Fabozzi isn't banned is vpsBoard and LET, and of course SlickDeals where him and UGVPS get most their sales.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Seems like the only place Fabozzi isn't banned is vpsBoard and LET, and of course SlickDeals where him and UGVPS get most their sales.
WOW!  DomainBop is rocking  the badass busted there.  Hehe.  Glad to see more people left behind at LET seeing the light of how the House of Biloh operates.

I say to folks: Persue them.  Demand some bans be dished out.  WHT ban ColoCrossing.  WHT ban UGVPS.  Yes, SlickDeals, time to ban these folks too.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
mouse and bear would love to see those.  Especially given the other... items brought to their attention recently :3
Oh boy, that will have Maarten Kossen bitching Francisco's name some more and calling you guys liars....   and claiming.... a CONSPIRACY.... as he dons his foil tiara (Thanks @AnthonySmith for the idea)

Sometimes I can't tell who is who in Buffalo.     Seems like they are all tighter, except maybe in the backside, then they carry on and spend time roleplaying as other folks in the company.

Ban ban ban.  Ban them all from everywhere their milk and honey flows from. 

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
DomainBop, I owe you a beer for these:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=7476574&postcount=8

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=7594679&postcount=6

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1066365

WHT doesn't take these things lightly. Combined with the fact Fabozzi has mentioned he works in the SAME office as Jon, it's a clear case of shilling indeed. Maybe Jon will join Fabozzi in a WHT banning? Afterall, Fabozzi was banned for shilling, too.

Here's a couple more for you:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=7534015&postcount=6

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=7102874&postcount=3 (the oldest one, October 2010)

WHT ban UGVPS.

If anyone can find a ticket earlier than my April 19th ticket (like 10 days earlier) proving that Thomas was a CVPS employee on April 9th then you've got your ban...

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=8638102&postcount=6

I am a customer with them and made a ticket to ChicagoVPS about this. Looks like they are already aware and responded to this review on LowEndTalk as it was also posted there.

You guys may want to check out his response to this review there since they can't represent themselves on WHT like Manndude said =P

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion...ave-netconnect

Good luck.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
2ZvcPuis37ohCmg.png

Someone is aware. Too bad you can't edit old WHT posts...

amuck-landowner