amuck-landowner

UGVPS = Thomas Dale = Crystal Dale = ChicagoVPS = Dig the Mine

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I was meddling around in the domain settings and reading to educate myself when i used GoDaddy's "zone file check" it told me something was wrong and gave me the option to "fix" it. So i clicked fix, and that's when it started redirecting to google again. It is still locked and i cannot change the forwarding or name servers yet though...I was thinking about forwarding it to that LET thread, what do you think? ;)
Now that would be hilarious :3

CrystalD

I've been contacted by both Chris and Tom via telephone. They are both threatening to call the FBI. Apparently Tom owes Chris 1,000$ for hosting and UGVPS is 20k in debt. Tom offered me 1000$ for the domain. Chris says he never purchased UGVPS and Tom is still running it. Chris also stated that he knows I never had anything to do with it. Chris then says he's sending me the bills. Then he says my name isn't on the company. Well, why would you expect me to pay you then? Which one is it? Was it sold? Is or was my name on it? Nothing these guys say ever adds up... 

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Seriously. Tell him to get fucked and if he doesn't have him done for harassment. This Tom prat, get the law involved and have him sorted out.

This is getting beyond full retard.

Edit. Also, stop airing this shit in public. If what you say is true and if you are innocent you're really screwing with your chances of getting this resolved quickly and with minimum hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarland

The ocean is digital
I've been contacted by both Chris and Tom via telephone. They are both threatening to call the FBI. Apparently Tom owes Chris 1,000$ for hosting and UGVPS is 20k in debt. Tom offered me 1000$ for the domain. Chris says he never purchased UGVPS and Tom is still running it. Chris also stated that he knows I never had anything to do with it. Chris then says he's sending me the bills. Then he says my name isn't on the company. Well, why would you expect me to pay you then? Which one is it? Was it sold? Is or was my name on it? Nothing these guys say ever adds up...

It's all registered in Thomas' name that I see. I see no mention of your name on any public legal document related to Warfront Cafe, and I see no legal evidence that UGVPS, Warfront Cafe Underground VPS, or uGeekVPS exist as legal names.

CrystalD

Seriously. Tell him to get fucked and if he doesn't have him done for harassment. This Tom prat, get the law involved and have him sorted out.

This is getting beyond full retard.

Edit. Also, stop airing this shit in public. If what you say is true and if you are innocent you're really screwing with your chances of getting this resolved quickly and with minimum hassle.
Hey the community has been very helpful, and I don't know how to handle any of this on my own. Posting on LET and blowing the top off this has given me quite an advantage. I have people teaching me about Zone Files, and domains, and all kinds of interesting stuff. Not too mention these guys just keep making their web of lies larger and larger and giving me more facts/lies/information to work with when I find a suitable lawyer! :] I don't see how posting the things I have could affect my chances when the facts are so black and white. I have been watching what I say and don't say ;)

CrystalD

It's all registered in Thomas' name that I see. I see no mention of your name on any public legal document related to Warfront Cafe, and I see no legal evidence that UGVPS, Warfront Cafe Underground VPS, or uGeekVPS exist as legal names.
Where can I find such documents? This is what I really need. Also, is there a way to find the history of the company transactions? I know Warfront Cafe was never in my name, but UGVPS was started under both Warfront cafe and my name from what I know.

jarland

The ocean is digital
Where can I find such documents? This is what I really need. Also, is there a way to find the history of the company transactions? I know Warfront Cafe was never in my name, but UGVPS was started under both Warfront cafe and my name from what I know.
All versions of this seem to only list Thomas Dale. As far as I can find, UGVPS doesn't exist but as a product of Warfront Cafe. He said he registered it as it's own, but either not any name you'd think or there's no online record of the registration.

http://companies.findthecompany.com/l/17843989/Warfront-Cafe-Llc-in-Wilkes-Barre-PA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jarland

The ocean is digital
Here's the very first registration data used to register UGVPS.com. This has been changed 38 times, this is the original.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: UGVPS.COM
Created on: 02-Oct-12
Expires on: 02-Oct-13
Last Updated on: 02-Oct-12

Registrant:
Warfront Cafe LLC Underground VPS
502 Pen Argyl Street
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania 18072
United States

Administrative Contact:
Dale, Crystal [email protected]
502 Pen Argyl Street
United States
+1.5708171417

Technical Contact:
Dale, Crystal [email protected]
502 Pen Argyl Street
United States
+1.5708171417

Domain servers in listed order:
NS43.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS44.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

CrystalD

All versions of this seem to only list Thomas Dale. As far as I can find, UGVPS doesn't exist but as a product of Warfront Cafe. He said he registered it as it's own, but either not any name you'd think or there's no online record of the registration. http://companies.findthecompany.com/l/17843989/Warfront-Cafe-Llc-in-Wilkes-Barre-PA Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Holy shit. Scroll down and click "Get Info" Warfront Cafe is registered in his FATHER's name..........Wait until his father hears about this  :eek:

Edit: And the plot thickens. If this is true, this means Tom's father and I own UGVPS.

jarland

The ocean is digital
Wow tapatalk fails formatting. I'll message you that domain registration with better formatting later.

nunim

VPS Junkie
How would such a small company end yp in that kins of debt... I don't see CC/cVPS extending that kind of credit to someone with a history of bad credit and no legal incorporation? I could be wrong but I can't imagine their operating expenses are that high and they must have some income as evident to all the unhappy customers.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
How would such a small company end yp in that kins of debt... I don't see CC/cVPS extending that kind of credit to someone with a history of bad credit and no legal incorporation? I could be wrong but I can't imagine their operating expenses are that high and they must have some income as evident to all the unhappy customers.
CVPS, for one, is the same company that hired a minor using a false name. Fabozzi used to lie and say he had 'Kevin Hillstrands' SS# and that Kevin was Kevin and shut up, #winning.

CC, do we even need to question their history?

What I don't understand is, if Thomas was in debt to them, then was he working for free for them to pay it off? Thomas worked for Fabozzi, confirmed by Fabozzi. This isn't speculation. Then he was passed off to Jon to work for Colocrossing... Keep in mind CVPS and Colocrossing share the same office, so he may have just been passed back and forth between the two like a good lil' slave from Daddy (Jon) and Fabozzi. When not doing that, he may have done work for their companies, too. ;)

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
How would such a small company end yp in that kins of debt... I could be wrong but I can't imagine their operating expenses are that high and they must have some income as evident to all the unhappy customers.
$20K seems like a small amount given their monthly operating costs. According to their most recent LEB offer "UGVPS did hire 4 additional support staff recently" so figure $100K-$150K in annual wages just for the new support staff.  Add in the cost of their other staff, employee benefits, office rental.. 

hee hee,  I couldn't resist :p 

I keep forgetting that UGVPS operates in LEBland where 200 (slabbed) nodes makes someone "one of the big boys" and where "companies" regularly deadpool because they can't pay the $100 monthly bill at the end of the month for that glorified desktop they rented from Datashack for their "new location".

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
I forget where I put the data, cause I swim in data...

Long story short, Warfront was NEVER incorporated.  It was a fictitious name filing in Pennsylvania.   It was a fictitious filing by Thomas Dale solely.

There is at least one other incorporation/fictitious with the same Walnut Street address with a Kathryn Dale name. 
So I assume the fictitious name was just "Warfront Cafe" and Thomas added the "LLC" to his WHOIS info and anything else he signed to make it seem like it was a registered business. 

If it was just a sole propietorship then Thomas is on the hook for all debts and any liability.  Oof course Crystal and her lawyer are going to have to prove to creditors that she is a victim of identity theft and not liable for any debts that have her name on the dotted line.

He apparently also applied for a D&B DUNS number using the fake "LLC":

WARFRONT CAFE LLC

23 WALNUT ST

DUNS number: 829947535

...credit reports available for that DUNS number for a fee on the dnb.com website

amuck-landowner