amuck-landowner

UGVPS = Thomas Dale = Crystal Dale = ChicagoVPS = Dig the Mine

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
No, I don't think it did..But she did get away with a bunch of stuff that was for my children....and refused to return it
As stated on the other site, you really need to lawyer up. Even in a ruined financial situation you should be able to find a lawyer willing to help out, and everything going around is true then it shouldn't too dang hard to get legal justice.

CrystalD

As stated on the other site, you really need to lawyer up. Even in a ruined financial situation you should be able to find a lawyer willing to help out, and everything going around is true then it shouldn't too dang hard to get legal justice.
I am looking into it...Justice is all i want...

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
The sooner the better since he continued the "Crystal" charade after registering the new ugeekvps.com domain on the 27th and the odds are payment accounts and any debts he is accumulating are still in your name.

CrystalD

The sooner the better since he continued the "Crystal" charade after registering the new ugeekvps.com domain on the 27th and the odds are payment accounts and any debts he is accumulating are still in your name.
Does anyone know the price of tea in china? Post edited :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Also, by the way Crystal... you mentioned Chris sharing photos of a boat with "you" (Tom) in an effort to impress him. By chance do you have photos of said boat?

This is sort of unrelated to the matter, but I'd love to see it. After Tom worked for Chris' company, he worked for Jon's company. Chris and Jon share an office, and Jon's Dad has a nice little yacht named, "Velocity 1" that was built in 2005 that stays docked down in Florida. This has nothing to do with your thing, but I'd love to see if the picture of the boat that Chris shared as 'his' was Jon's Dad's boat :)

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Does anyone know the email address they are accepting payments with through paypal? I want to see if that is in my name and try to recover it.
I don't know the PayPal address they've been using since you recovered the ugvps.com domain 3 weeks ago but they've had at least 2 PayPal accounts since launching last year.  There was a thread earlier this week where a customer complained that UGVPS wasn't acknowledging his PayPal payment.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/18207/ugvps-not-acknowledging-payment

See my post here for a list of the PayPal accounts and email addresses they were using prior to you grabbing the domain.

CrystalD

Also, by the way Crystal... you mentioned Chris sharing photos of a boat with "you" (Tom) in an effort to impress him. By chance do you have photos of said boat?

This is sort of unrelated to the matter, but I'd love to see it. After Tom worked for Chris' company, he worked for Jon's company. Chris and Jon share an office, and Jon's Dad has a nice little yacht named, "Velocity 1" that was built in 2005 that stays docked down in Florida. This has nothing to do with your thing, but I'd love to see if the picture of the boat that Chris shared as 'his' was Jon's Dad's boat :)
I don't have pictures, but Tom did tell me the name of the boat was Velocity 1. So yes, it was the same boat. LOL

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So since Crystal is a victim of identity theft and UGVPS continues to operate, it is time to push the issue where it can be.

Crystal read this and get to making a to-do list:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/identity-protection

Who has a number for PayPal?  A number where you can have them deal with stolen account/identity theft?

I show: 1 (402) 935-2050 (Consumer)  --- Can someone provide a line for these issues/fraud so she can get started?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder

dzchimpo

So if Crystal controls the domain name, what happens if she installs a mail server and initiates a Paypal password reset? :p

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Pfffffffffffffahahaha, Fabozzi on a boat?  That kid could manage a saltwater drowning in a landlocked state;  I honestly don't know whether to make the "old, leased, repeatedly resold" joke, or the "keys were jacked, boat was stolen and torched" joke.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
So if Crystal controls the domain name, what happens if she installs a mail server and initiates a Paypal password reset? :p
Good thinking. Need help with that Crystal?

Do you still have access to the domain?

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
So since Crystal is a victim of identity theft and UGVPS continues to operate, it is time to push the issue where it can be.

Crystal read this and get to making a to-do list:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/identity-protection

Who has a number for PayPal?  A number where you can have them deal with stolen account/identity theft?

I show: 1 (402) 935-2050 (Consumer)  --- Can someone provide a line for these issues/fraud so she can get started?
         US toll free: 1-888-221-1161

• 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday
  • 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday
Just tell them you're a victim of identity theft and they'll direct you to the right department

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Anyone know where I parked my boat?

The original, not the recently scoured version:

http://archive.is/Q28iK

No Fixed Bridges, 100 amps (50/30/20), water & shower.
Private residence on a wide primary canal with turning basin and nice view of ICW. Well lit dock with no boat/dock on either side allows for easy docking. Separate gated entrance to dock from off-street parking. No live-aboards, occasional overnight OK.
Homeowner is a USCG captain, yacht broker and marine mechanic/surveyor (can assist if necessary).
$10/foot,
Call (716) 867-3696
[email protected]
Contact Number:
716 867-3696
Contact Email:
[email protected]
More Information
Dock ID:
Price:
$$10/ft month
Address:
2631 NE 3rd Street
City:
Pompano Beach
State:
FL
Zip Code:
Dock Location:
POMPANO
Access Type:
CANAL
Max Length:
Max Beam:
Max Draft:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I'll admit, Jon's dad seems awesome as fuck. Nice yacht, nice place down in Florida, has commercial pilots license and can fly big ass planes. I bet he can also grill a perfect steak and is probably good at golf, too. Impressive. Sure it came from actual hard work and time put in the military, not just handed to him.

We're getting a bit off topic though. =/

amuck-landowner