amuck-landowner

UGVPS = Thomas Dale = Crystal Dale = ChicagoVPS = Dig the Mine

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Yeah his dad is the American dream superman....  Really.   Have to respect a man's military service and discipline.

----

Back on topic,  yes Crystal is indeed who she says she is.  I confirmed her photo to a selfie taken a bit ago and no doubt who she is.

Situation back in November with UGVPS domain failing and later redirecting to Google makes sense now.   She found out about the company (UGVPS) by reading our larger expose piece aka this thread.  Then she back filled the gaps in her reality and interactions. 

That lead to the whole domain failing and this weekend, the LET posts.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I feel terrible for Crystal.  LET has done the faulty shakedown.  

People over there wouldn't believe they were getting jacked if I showed up at their front door and kicked them around their house while broadcasting it online.

The trail on UGVPS has been a long strange one.  Support was always massively spotty and in fits.  As-if it was solely one person providing support when they got around to it.  I called the Crystal routine bogus quite early on, that Thomas was running things.

A month or so someone contacted me about a refund they were due from UGVPS and the massive run around they were getting for weeks.  Makes sense now that PayPal probably was tanked or in the negative and since business is being ran so badly and no real backing (used as a personal piggybank) a refund could only be made after someone else bought.

For this reason I am iffy on UGVPS being sold to CVPS.   But honestly, CVPS doesn't have a sterling record on refunds.   So it's muddied waters.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
No doubt Biloh is the giver. 

Let me know when you spot either with a lady.   Know we've seen those two jabronis on big ship vacations with each other and other dudes.  

Each to their own. I only joked about their preferences previously, but with a screen capture like that and the overtly gay tones... well....  

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
This story gets worse/funnier.

Thomas Dale only posted once to LET as himself, back in October 2012:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/5172/system-test-free-2-week-vps-details-inside

mycsrt4 Member October 2012 edited October 2012 in Offers FlagThanks

Hello,

I want to test the reliability of this node. Looking for 10 testers to have a 2 week free trial. Please if your one of the ten people who sign up please send any issues and report what was great / good / bad / awful. (You can submit a ticket inside of whmcs to tech support) Suggestions wanted!!

This isnt going to be the main website(domain) and so far there is not a website. I rather work out the service before i worry about looks and a name.

This will be another lowendbox type host. I thank everyone in advance for all the testers.

Little info about the test accounts. Type: OpenVZ - SolusVM Cpu: 4 cores Ram: 1.5GB Space: 10GB Speed: 100MBPS Bandwidth: 300GB Location: East Coast

Signup Link: https://www.warfrontcafe.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=12

Thank you,

Tom
Then by November 1, 2012, he went full gender bender odd/nuts and started the Crystal routine: http://lowendbox.com/blog/ug-vps-4-99month-1gb-openvz-vps-in-north-carolina-chicago-and-uk/

I have money on he had no chance of accepting PayPal payments and started impersonating his wife then.

It's plausible based on that and the fact that WHOIS info on certain domain ranges say about the same.  IPs SWIP'd to Warfront Cafe, but contact emails are all @ugvps.

rds100

Verified Provider
I don't understand the "can't accept paypal payments" thing. Isn't it super easy to register a company in Delaware or somewhere else and start accepting payments as a company?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Me either @rds100.

I think the corporate route is how to go in general.    Even the Iranian illegal hosts have figured that part out ;)

We'll find out soon enough what happened back then.  There are background conversations ongoing and concerning matters to tend to.

I'll put it out there --- I fear for Crystal's well being.   If all rings true and UGVPS is clearly imploding and/or unsalvageable makes for mighty pissy Thomas.   I'd advise him and his cohorts, friends, etc. to keep their distance from Crystal.

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
UGVPS as an asset is pretty heavily tarnished at the moment, granted I don't know if this is applicable to the legal side of everything.

In the end of it all, from the information presented (granted this is a single source from Crystal herself) I do feel bad for her situation.  

I mean come on, horrible credit + no job but with two kids to feed?  I'm one of those people who think your or anyone else's actions should not affect the livelihood of children (or at least prohibit them from receiving the most basic care possible, being fed is one of them).  It's just a bad situation for Crystal it seems.  

I very much wish the best for her, although for more legal reasons I'd suggest stop posting and get help from a lawyer first thing Monday.  

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
the ugvps.com domain name is now unsuspended after Crystal provided GoDaddy with correct ownership info and so it is once again being forwarded to google.com :p

I posted the quote below on LET but the thread there was hijacked when someone attempted to turn it into a "buyvm sucks"  thread, so I'll repost my post here

The contact info on all of the IP addresses that are SWIPed to UGVPS is invalid: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-198-23-167-128-1/pft

The contact info on all of the contacts associated with those IPs is also invalid http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ARINC35-ARIN/orgs

The email address, phone, and street address are all invalid andl need to be fixed. https://www.arin.net/contact_us.html

@UGVPS @cvps_chris : it would be advisable to fix the invalid SWIP contact info on those IP address ranges before someone files a complaint with ARIN because that invalid info is a violation of ARIN rules...

complaint form: https://www.arin.net/public/fraud/index.xhtml

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
I posted the quote below on LET but the thread there was hijacked when someone attempted to turn it into a "buyvm sucks"  thread, so I'll repost my post here
Birds fly, fish swim, Maonique derails a thread for contrived personal reasons.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
the ugvps.com domain name is now unsuspended after Crystal provided GoDaddy with correct ownership info and so it is once again being forwarded to google.com :p
Where did you confirm that? I checked on godaddy's site and it claimed locked still.

(He demands a formal public apology from Aldryic. Shit, he's one of my best buds and he won't apologize to me for showing me goosh goosh >_>)

Francisco

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Where did you confirm that? I checked on godaddy's site and it claimed locked still.

(He demands a formal public apology from Aldryic. Shit, he's one of my best buds and he won't apologize to me for showing me goosh goosh >_>)

Francisco

GoDaddy is very slow to update the WHOIS info shown on their site.  Use the command line or domaintools.com and you'll see the updated WHOIS.

GoDaddy removed the redirect to their 'invalid WHOIS' page today so if you type the domain in your browser you'll be forwarded to google.com

nunim

VPS Junkie
I don't understand the "can't accept paypal payments" thing. Isn't it super easy to register a company in Delaware or somewhere else and start accepting payments as a company?
Yes.   As I said on LET, no credit check is required to open a PayPal account.  I've heard of people with bad credit having their account frozen after some fishy activities, i.e. many charge backs but if you open a business, you should be able to open a business paypal and business checking without a problem.  Getting a business loan would be another story but simply having a PayPal and checking account to accept payments would be no problem.  

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
GoDaddy is very slow to update the WHOIS info shown on their site.  Use the command line or domaintools.com and you'll see the updated WHOIS.

GoDaddy removed the redirect to their 'invalid WHOIS' page today so if you type the domain in your browser you'll be forwarded to google.com
Pants are being shit right now.

Francisco

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Yes.   As I said on LET, no credit check is required to open a PayPal account.  I've heard of people with bad credit having their account frozen after some fishy activities, i.e. many charge backs but if you open a business, you should be able to open a business paypal and business checking without a problem.  Getting a business loan would be another story but simply having a PayPal and checking account to accept payments would be no problem.  

Opening a PayPal account would be a problem because he has a documented (via public court records) history of credit problems stretching back to the time he was 18 including a court case for stiffing a credit union/bank which means the bank probably reported him to ChexSystems (a banking industry blacklist)  and he can't open a checking account in his own name (as Crystal also said).  If he had a previous PayPal account and PayPal closed it that would also prevent him from opening a new PayPal account in his name.

CrystalD

I was meddling around in the domain settings and reading to educate myself when i used GoDaddy's "zone file check" it told me something was wrong and gave me the option to "fix" it. So i clicked fix, and that's when it started redirecting to google again. It is still locked and i cannot change the forwarding or name servers yet though...I was thinking about forwarding it to that LET thread, what do you think? ;)

amuck-landowner