amuck-landowner

ColoCrossing & Hudson Valley Host are dishonest, unethical, and partake in illegal activities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darwin

@ someplace in Buffalo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU

Edit: is there a reason why I can't see embedded youtube videos?

Last edited by a moderator:

jarland

The ocean is digital
Oh, man. The lolz, @CVPS_Chris. The lolz. Don't you understand that you're making a laughing stock out of yourself with such lame posts? Plus, it probably ain't good for business, either. I cannot imagine it would be :)

Tough guy @CVPS_Chris. You must be very scared right now @jarland :lol:
Pretty excited actually :)

My fishing pole has aged but the bait I put on the hook is as fresh as the day I put it there. I know something he's been dying to share about me. I know something else too. I know Fabozzi well enough to know I can't ruin his plans by saying too much.

vRozenSch00n

Is someone not allowed to work under an alias because they don't want their personal information out there? Adam asked me to stay under the alias and I allowed it.
When Adam posed as Kevin Hillstrand and nobody knows about it, there's no problem, everybody happy. :)

However, when the real info known to public, customers will have the same feeling as someone who chats with a 20 years old Krista Fakename over the paid sex phone :wub: and later found out that the so called Krista Fakename is a 60 years old lady with a sweet voice. :eek:  Fatal erection  :(

Similar case with GVH, when public found out that they are dealing with someone of illegal business age.  :eek:

vRozenSch00n

We're not illegally operating. We're legally incorporated in the state of Illinois and we pay taxes. Please don't drag us into this.
Not trying to drag you in, just expressing my feeling as an end user and hobbyist based on what I read in this forum, WHT, and LE*.  :) 

SrsX

Banned
Who bought what?   Damn those E3's sell for little.  You are a master negotiator!

I read that multiple times and I swear it said Venus Williams.   That's who wears the Darth Vader mask there at CC.  Bahahaha!  A tennis fencing racket.
E3 from HVH, $20 total cost.

Yes, I am a master negotiator.

love4cars4234

Hi guys, supposedly Ernie refunded me 100% for both servers so now I am waiting for the $$$ to show up in my statement. I called my bank first time to remove the hold and then 2nd time to ask if there has been any attempt of refund. My bank told me "no" but like I was told by few people, I gotta wait 2-3 days. Let's hope Ernie is not lying about the refund.

After I actually get the $$$ I will update this thread. Also I want to post a detailed explanation of what I had to do to even get to this point. I believe I filed for at least 5 complaints along with threads on 3 total forums.

I just want to say thank you for your support. :) And why is it wherever I go, Jon seems to follow my thread? I would appreciate it if you stay out of this one as you have done nothing but to waste my time over on LET. To be honest, I don't even know why you want to affiliate yourself with ColoCrossing but w/e, best of luck to you kiddo!

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
And why is it wherever I go, Jon seems to follow my thread?
Well Jon doesn't post / won't join here.   He lurks / reads here though.

To be honest, I don't even know why you want to affiliate yourself with ColoCrossing but w/e, best of luck to you kiddo!
Jon Biloh owns ColoCrossing.

love4cars4234

Hi DrMike,

I was referring to GVH-Jon and not Jon Biloh. :)

After this episode, I think I am going to dislike the name "Jon" forever. Anyways, I hope to pack my bags ASAP and move on to a different provider!

joepie91

@Aldryic C'boas I didnt even know about this thread, or I would have addressed it.

Tom had a debt with us and this was an attempt to pay off his debt, but it was unsuccessful. I offered to take over UGVPS last week and finalized it the day before the email went out saying we took over.

If you just ask, you shall receive an answer.
There appears to be a trend of ColoCrossing-affiliated people "not being aware" of certain questionable threads about them. Should I perhaps e-mail you the link to a thread, next time I run across one that mentions you?

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
mpkossen admitting he has a tendency to change thread titles:

Calm down now... What's with the worked-up mentality here?

It would have been me that changed the title. I usually change thread titles once issues have been resolved. I was a little too fast, as I though the OP would have instantly seen the refund.

NkexFGl.png

hellogoodbye

Frankly, I don't buy his explanation for doing that. I have no idea how long he has been moderating LET, but from earlier threads (like for example that one between GVH-Jon and Kadar) I got the impression that they don't usually close these sorts of threads unless it derails completely or a moderator receives consent from both sides. Why would he hop in to change it so quickly? It was literally less than 10 minutes after Ernie commented to say OP received a full refund that the title was changed to "I got my refund"; he didn't even bother to wait for confirmation from OP himself that he actually did receive any money. 

Thread title timeline (all in EST):

3:38 PM - "HVH/CC - My nightmare story with Ernie! REFUND ME PLS!"

3:42 PM - "ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND?" (Note: This was when Ernie commented, so title was already changed once within that 4 minute span)

3:49 PM - "ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - I got my refund"

3:51 PM - (OP comments to say he did not receive his money)

Four more comments in between pointing out the title change

3:59 PM - "ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND?"

Plus, I only started following that thread with email notifications because someone pointed out the thread being set to sink, which was brought up around 12 PM EST and I saw it for myself an hour later. mpkossen didn't start with his slew of title edits until after 3:38 PM, so... what happened a few hours earlier? If someone accidentally set it to sink, why didn't they change the title according to the way OP had wanted while they were at it? The action had to have been logged by the system too, so why won't he state who set it to sink instead of putting forth an argument that implies people are just being paranoid for thinking it could be on purpose?

Something just feels off about this whole thing and the way the situation is being handled, idk.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
mpkossen is paid by ColoCrossing to admin LET.  This isn't the first time a thread has been modified in such a manner, either.  I've been linked to a fair share of threads that are public viewable... then suddenly after things get interesting you have to login to view (which prevents search engine spiders from archiving them).

toadyus

Article Submitter
mkpossen is a stooge...it's unfortunate that he choses to be Jon Biloh's LEB's Bitch. Anyone that deals with anything related to CC is nuts.

Virtovo

Verified Provider
mpkossen is paid by ColoCrossing to admin LET.  This isn't the first time a thread has been modified in such a manner, either.  I've been linked to a fair share of threads that are public viewable... then suddenly after things get interesting you have to login to view (which prevents search engine spiders from archiving them).
I think there needs to be an LET archive for such things. 

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
They're really not worth the trouble or attention, to be honest.

Admittedly, I did get a GREAT deal of entertainment over CoolRaul and anon-e-mouse (two WHT admins) grilling Biloh about the thread name changes.  He still hasn't come up with a good excuse for that one.

mpkossen

If you have any concerns about LET, we do have a Feedback & Suggestions thread you are more than welcome to share your concerns in: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11741/feedback-suggestions#latest

mkpossen is a stooge...it's unfortunate that he choses to be Jon Biloh's LEB's Bitch. Anyone that deals with anything related to CC is nuts.
Thank you... I guess?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ3A7P3k8mI

toadyus

Article Submitter
If you have any concerns about LET, we do have a Feedback & Suggestions thread you are more than welcome to share your concerns in: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11741/feedback-suggestions#latest

Thank you... I guess?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ3A7P3k8mI
hahaha everyone should have concerns on how you run that shit show, you constantly spread cheeks and take cc cock in ass. You censor / modify anything related to CC and any shills related to CC. You can't be trusted, and everythign you type has to be judged because you're a liar.

Please don't thank me...you need to thank yourself for turning LEB into a gong show, the place is a travesty and it seems every month / week a new CC shill is uncovered and you do nothing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner