amuck-landowner

GreenValueHost outsources customer support to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GVH-Jon

Banned
@GVH, i don't want to post for a comment.

pls look at my ticket #235048
Forums are not our helpdesk. Due to your actions, all of your tickets are going to br treated as low priority, and you're going to be issued a permanent ban from our website and client area after your cancellation.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Forums are not our helpdesk. Due to your actions, all of your tickets are going to br treated as low priority, and you're going to be issued a permanent ban from our website and client area after your cancellation.
Well that's a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:

GVH-Jon

Banned
Seriously? lol.....
I'm tired of people mass contacting and posting on forums thinking that it'll make them top priority. We need to be fair to ALL clients and we don't treat people special just because they post on forums. That's why I asked for that LET thread to be set to sink.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
I'm tired of people mass contacting and posting on forums thinking that it'll make them top priority.
Welcome to running a business. You aren't always going to like or have fun doing what must be done. How hard is it to post stating tickets are answered on a first in, first out basis and that your "techs" are working on it?

GVH-Jon

Banned
Welcome to running a business. You aren't always going to like or have fun doing what must be done. How hard is it to post stating tickets are answered on a first in, first out basis and that your "techs" are working on it?
Welcome to policies are created at our discretion.

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
I'm tired of people mass contacting and posting on forums thinking that it'll make them top priority. We need to be fair to ALL clients and we don't treat people special just because they post on forums. That's why I asked for that LET thread to be set to sink.
Well, if you really have a bunch of staff or whatever it is you claim, there would be no need for that as long as they resolve everything swiftly and you're clear on your policies.

Of course, if you were actually any good, you wouldn't have as many tickets complaining anyways, but that's another story.

Mun

Never Forget
I think there are other reasons to have that thread sunk. Maybe your Rep?

Mun

Virtovo

Verified Provider
Just for some context; how long was the client waiting on a reply (not that it should matter)

RyanD

Verified Provider
If I didn't know any better I'd swear this was nothing but trolling..... some very good lessons here in how *NOT* to run your business.

*popcorn*

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
#SUCCESS #PATHETIC

That's why I asked for that LET thread to be set to sink.
...and I'm sure that Maarten willingly obliged since he seems more concerned about protecting any incompetent unethical pathetic excuse for a host who may be bringing $$$ into CC than he is with protecting consumers.

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
I think someone needs to do business studies at school.

Why would you ban a customer because he's asked you to sort his ticket? clearly this means there is a problem with your support, if you here replying to this thread where is all of your NEW SUPPORT STAFF at? Dreamland?

SrsX

Banned
Please welcome Mr. Biloh's clone, Jon!

SrsX

Banned
I think someone needs to do business studies at school.

Why would you ban a customer because he's asked you to sort his ticket? clearly this means there is a problem with your support, if you here replying to this thread where is all of your NEW SUPPORT STAFF at? Dreamland?
Dreamland is a nice place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner