amuck-landowner

GreenValueHost outsources customer support to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
I hope you guys know that all of these threads are the reason why things are slow right now.
Said it on LET, I'll say it here. You had literally been boasting about having 15 (FIFTEEN) staff "employed". But one person (you) viewing forums and responding to threads is the reason your entire staff team cannot get anything done? I call bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
God I wish that other (100tb challenge) thread was open, even Biloh is joining the dogpile on this dumb 100tb/mo offer on LET

hellogoodbye

I thought all these threads were good for business?
Well, it could be possible that the influx of orders due to the increased publicity from these threads are causing all these issues.......

In all fairness though, Jon had no way of knowing everything would blow up in his face all at once. I kinda feel sorry for him to be honest, he's always the only one from GVH who's out in the trenches doing any sort of damage control (I have yet to see any other representative from GVH around WHT/LE*/etc., not even a tech with a regular member presence joining in on any conversations, but maybe I've just been looking in the wrong threads?). I think a lot of his claims sound like BS - mostly instinctual, no experience or background to back my suspicions up - but I always get the impression that he's treading like crazy just to keep his head above the water. The more he tries to seek validation from his peers the deeper he digs the hole for himself because he gets carried away easily.

Does Jon own or have an important position within GVH? I can't help but feel like this recent string of fiascos is not going to bode well for his employment status.

Dylan

Does Jon own or have an important position within GVH? I can't help but feel like this recent string of fiascos is not going to bode well for his employment status.
He is GVH. If you believe drmike, and Jon hasn't disputed this when it comes up so I have no reason not to, the only reason he isn't listed as President/CEO is because GVH is legally incorporated and he's under 18.

hellogoodbye

He is GVH. If you believe drmike, and Jon hasn't disputed this when it comes up so I have no reason not to, the only reason he isn't listed as President/CEO is because GVH is legally incorporated and he's under 18.
.......well then, that certainly explains a lot. 

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Normally college students have crazy ideas. For example: 4GB/1TB/250GB VPS for $5.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Oh, lookie here,  a HudsonValleyHost customer answered my question on WHT :p

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=8993242&postcount=16

DomainBop said "I'm curious, when you paid him did the company name on your credit card statement say Hudson Valley Host or did it have the name of Ernie's upstream provider ColoCrossing?"

HVH customer said "And to answer your question it said COLOCROSSING on the invoice when I paid him."
edited to add another quote from the HVH customer:

I am also currently talking to a VP from ColoCrossing in hopes he can help me get the refund. Ernie has no power at all to do any refunds from what he told me himself. So let's see how it goes.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Be sure to use the proper tagging when talking about people since there's 2 Jon's in discussion right now.

I normally refer as GVHJon and Biloh just to make sure there's no confusion.

Francisco

hellogoodbye

Be sure to use the proper tagging when talking about people since there's 2 Jon's in discussion right now.

I normally refer as GVHJon and Biloh just to make sure there's no confusion.

Francisco
Sorry, my bad! I didn't realize "Biloh" is a last name and that his first name is also Jon.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Sorry, my bad! I didn't realize "Biloh" is a last name and that his first name is also Jon.
Jon Biloh is the VP of Colocrossing.

Either way, JB isn't listed as being anything more than an upstream to HVH. There's an undisclosed "financial relationship" and now JB himself involved in addressing an HVH related customer complaint.

Francisco

Kadar

Verified Provider
gvh sucks, told us they only hired American workers, then switched to hire Indians less than a week later, lots of stuff about CC owning GVH. Oh and some stuff about these threads are making his alexa rank soar and getting him so many customers, then switching to complaining that these threads make it so he can't do his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner