amuck-landowner

URPad closing locations, merging into 3 central non-rental datacenter --- DUMPS COLOCROSSING!

DragonDF

When you choose a VPS, sometimes it is important to you the LOCATION of it.

Now, things are very easy (for one side only): just move and ... that's all. \o/

I hope urpad /root level does not lose my "suspended data" in this migration.

The good part of this info is: they could be moving to China and they are not, so, their clients can be happy with the news.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
It's on a European node.
Probably why.

I imagine all of their manpower went to closing out their biggest monthly contracts :)

I'm sure EU will migrate in the coming weeks or whenever the contract comes up for renewal.

Francisco

switsys

Probably why.

I imagine all of their manpower went to closing out their biggest monthly contracts :)

I'm sure EU will migrate in the coming weeks or whenever the contract comes up for renewal.

Francisco
Unfortunately - you are probably right.

The location was the main reason for me to even enter the contract.

RiotSecurity

The fact you dropped ColoCrossing makes me happy, but you don't respond to support tickets.

My mate has a VPS with you guys which is extremely slow, that he refused to pay his invoice because he can't even run apt-get install without it taking 30 minutes to even load it successfully.

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
The fact you dropped ColoCrossing makes me happy, but you don't respond to support tickets.

My mate has a VPS with you guys which is extremely slow, that he refused to pay his invoice because he can't even run apt-get install without it taking 30 minutes to even load it successfully.

We do our best to reply to all tickets within a timely manner and recently more then doubled the size of our staff. Tell your friend to submit a ticket and send the ticket ID to Chris @ Rootleveltech.com 

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner