amuck-landowner

BlueVM Change of Ownership?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I am eating my popcorn in my foil cap... Won't be needing it anymore... Nom nom nom.

Shoaib_A

This has been the speculation for sometime though.I have nothing against any provider but you should be honest about what brands you own & make it public.Because if people find it out later, it would not only hurt your reputation but also your business. TBH, I really don't understand the need for anyone to hide what hosting business they operate.This Oktay guy is really nice, operates 5 brands & is pretty honest about them & people like how he manages his businesses.

Mun

Never Forget
CVPS Lied about that trying to claim themselves bigger then they are. That is also a very old chat.

Mun

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Well, I don't know....  The capture was posted to IRC by one of the participants therein...

BlueVM was looking for a sale/deal last year early summer and mumbling about it went silent.   The situation leading to the sale wouldn't have changed.

This isn't new... This deal happened summer to fall 2013.

Let me guess, it is a pay you with your own income, plus a bit more for staying on board...

Weren't there issues with BlueVM's support too recently?  Like his wife doing tickets and the staff MIA?  Where did Ishaq ever go?

Mun

Never Forget
Well, I don't know....  The capture was posted to IRC by one of the participants therein...

BlueVM was looking for a sale/deal last year early summer and mumbling about it went silent.   The situation leading to the sale wouldn't have changed.

This isn't new... This deal happened summer to fall 2013.

Let me guess, it is a pay you with your own income, plus a bit more for staying on board...

Weren't there issues with BlueVM's support too recently?  Like his wife doing tickets and the staff MIA?  Where did Ishaq ever go?

Ishaq is still there, and I think Johston is having issues with a family member. Was posted on LET at some point. This @Rallias is trying to stir the pot because of something that happened between the two.

Mun

Update: Ishaq PM'd me and said he no longer works for bluevm.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Ishaq is still there, and I think Johston is having issues with a family member. Was posted on LET at some point. This @Rallias is trying to stir the pot because of something that happened between the two.

Mun
Yeah Rallias is owed money and a good bit from ChicagoVPS for work he did slabbing servers for 123Systems:

Like 123Servers (or whatever it's called)? How it got exposed for slabbing about a week after I did an 8 server slabbing contract? (which I never did get paid for)
So, I guess it's fair to say ChicagoVPS at least at minimum has an "investment" in 123Systems also.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider

Mun
I know he mentioned an Uncle was sick or even possibly passed. I hope i'm wrong on the passing part, but I do know he said it was the person who raised him.

Francisco

vRozenSch00n

Yeah Rallias is owed money and a good bit from ChicagoVPS for work he did slabbing servers for 123Systems:

So, I guess it's fair to say ChicagoVPS at least at minimum has an "investment" in 123Systems also.
That explain the vps I got from 123Systems is getting better now.

Mun

Never Forget
Is he? He was working for x4b when I had service with them as he answered some of my tickets.

I just talked to him on IRC, this is clearly a move to harm Bluevm because from my knowledge it is one of the few providers who isn't being jacked into a CC/CVPS relationship.

Magiobiwan

Insert Witty Statement Here
Verified Provider
I know he mentioned an Uncle was sick or even possibly passed. I hope i'm wrong on the passing part, but I do know he said it was the person who raised him.

Francisco
I believe it was throat cancer. He's also been busy with IPv6 for Feathur recently too. I'm letting Justin know about this so he can make an official statement about it. Until then, any statements I make are completely my own and in no way represent BlueVM Communications.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Eh, just table the theory for a later inspection.  Wait to see if CVPS suddenly starts using Feathur, or if BlueVM IP space (if they own their own) suddenly changes hands, or (if they don't) there's a renumbering down the line.

Beats speculation and arguing about it.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Eh, just table the theory for a later inspection.  Wait to see if CVPS suddenly starts using Feathur, or if BlueVM IP space (if they own their own) suddenly changes hands, or (if they don't) there's a renumbering down the line.

BlueVM uses CC IP space. They've never had their own AFAIK.

mcmyhost

I can't find it now but someone did mention seeing NetWave Netconnect in the WHOIS of their BlueVM.

amuck-landowner